Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o

2 posters

Go down

Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o Empty Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Joltkit padded up to the leader's den. He was not going to complain about not being an apprentice like most kits did. No, he wanted to ask Littlestar to help him gain intelligence. He was sick of being stuck in the Nursery, but has simply accepted that he hadn't been made an apprentice, despite being the eldest kit. He felt like Pastpaw.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o Empty Re: Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o

Post by Member Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:22 pm

OOC: IF YOU WANT TO GET APPRENTICED POST IN THE FLIP THREAD! D< *raaaaaaaage* I didn't even know Joltkit existed! DX

Littlestar, happily (or... something) curled in a ball of happy sleepy time happiness lifted his head when he herd the little pitter-patter steps of a cat. He was going to go to sleep, but... He tilted his head at the kit. What was he here for?

"Joltkit? Do you need something?"

Administrator

Warning System : Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o Empty Re: Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o

Post by Wolvine Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:48 am

OOC: I DID! A WEEK AGO D<

Joltkit blinked, his grey pelt burning with embarrassment. "Sorry Littlestar. I didn't realize you were sleeping..."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:41 pm

OOC: Well.... BLAH! D<

"It's alright, I was wide awake anyways." Kind of wide awake. You know, as kind of wide awake as a bear in the winter, but... you know it was all cool. "So what did you need?" He asked him again. It wasn't every day that a kit waltzed into your den for something.
Administrator

Warning System : Mambo told me to make a thread to exclude people, or I'd get a broken neck O.o WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down