Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SECOND GATHERING

+10
Hetalia
Noname
Flamestar
Persephone
Amberstorm
Riber~
LEN KAGAMINE
MoonEcho
Naruto
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

SECOND GATHERING Empty SECOND GATHERING

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:45 pm

Flint pounded toward the gathering, much of his clan behind him, including Kioki, Alphonse, Edward, Yuki, Autumn, and Konoiai. He had left Livi and Mud behind, though not as a punishment. When he arrived at the Gathering Place, he turned to make sure everyone who left camp had arrived there.

Redstar padded slowly across the fields. He could see the trees of the Gathering Place. He had told many of the Shadowclan cats to stay behind and wait for the next Gathering. Only Winterstorm, Quickclaw, Poppyfur, Ivyclaw, Snowfang, Cinderpaw, Silentpaw, and a few others had come. It's not much farther...He thought to himself.

OOC:I would've posted the names somewhere else, but I forgot the Gathering was today, and it's getting late where I live, so I posted it here...
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : SECOND GATHERING WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SECOND GATHERING Empty Re: SECOND GATHERING

Post by Naruto Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 pm

ooc:okay

Autumn panted happily,her tail wagging.Her ears pricked."Flint,"she called to the front of the group.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:56 am

Flint turned to Autumn. "What is it?" He asked.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Ooc: Not many people for a gathering

Bic: Poppyfur looked around at the gathering place. He loved it a bunch. He looked around for Winterstorm, before padding by to sit by her. He had strong affections for his white-and-black clanmate, but he doesn't think she realizes it. "I hope the other clan get her soon," he mewed.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Smallpaw padded into the clearing, her tail head high... The warning that her dead mother gave to her still rang in her head.

Tigerpelt trotted into the clearing, his head held high. He looked around, searching for any other cats to talk too.

Tigerstar watched from afar, making sure to stay down wind. A glint of pure hatred was shown in his eyes as he watched the Clan cats pour into the Gathering Place. He was surprised when he saw a pack of wolves gather there. But, of course, the Clan cats were too weak, and must have wanted to have them there for protection. Well, that was a death sentence. Tigerstar crouched in the shadows, hiding in a tree. He must see what was going on in the Clans, and Pack, before he could start plotting his revenge.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Autumn paused a moment. "What will you say of the prey loss?"she asked,concern bright in her gaze.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 pm

Flint hesitated. "It's not that big of a problem. I'll keep quiet about it for now." He turned and jumped up a few branches of the Gathering Place.

Redstar was halfway up the huge tree. He remembered the last Gathering, when he could have died. I'll have to be more careful this time...

Last edited by Flint on Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WOLFSTAR!!!!)
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm

Autumn nodded,and followed Flint into the clearing. 'No cat's,yet.'she thought.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:47 am

Echopaw was slightly amazed by the gathering sight; cats of all clans mingled with one another, acting as if no bond could hold them back. Some were glowering at eachother, while as others were seeming like old friends. As this was her first gathering as a Medicine cat apprentice, she was rather excited, looking forward to the announcement. Shadows filled the night, giving an en-earthly gloom to the scene. Luckily though, the moon was shining very brightly, not a whisp of fluffy cloud's covering it's light. As usual, the pack of wolves caused her breath to move faster. They always creeped her out; huge furry beasts.

This was to be a Gathering to remember.

---

Duskshadow padded into the clearing, a dark look played on his maw. He hated Gatherings; likely only picked to come for his size. His claws left deep imprints in the ground as he trudged into the huge open space, crowded with cats and the occasional wolf. He shook his burly head slightly. Those things did not belong, although throughout the moons Duskshadow had grown a respect for the group. As his clan-mates broke off into different groups, Duskshadow stalked along the grass. He could only hope that no cat would bother talking to him.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:15 am

Leafsong beckoned for her apprentice to follow her, the white part of her tortoiseshell fur gleaming in the moonlight. "Come, Echopaw, and I will take you to meet the other medicine cats and their apprentices." She mewed, spotting Nightleaf (Hopefully) on the other side of the clearing.

Amberpaw padded beside Tigerpelt. She was excited, as this was her second gathering. The moon was looking like a curled up dove, just hanging in the sky. Now she knew why the sight had entranced Smallpaw so much. And she was also controlling Rinz well, because she kept on threataning to jump in the lake whenever she arrived, or she just told her to back off.

(Who's my subordinate again? XD)
Alphonse padded beside (Insert Subordinate's Name Here). He looked down at (Insert Gender). Al sighed. He wasn't used to having a subordinate. He and his brother were barely Gammas, and now they were being entrusted to pass down their knowledge to younger wolves. But this didn't mean that Alphonse wasn't excited. He wanted to train his new subordinate well.

Rosestar led IceClan to the gathering place, pleased to see that FireClan wasn't there. She never thought that FireClan had been a true Clan, and she didn't accept them. But perhaps they thought the same of her Clan. She stopped before the huge tree that bore many branches and looked behind her to see if her Clan had followed. She saw Dawnshard, her deputy, and near by she saw Ravenwing, the medicine cat of IceClan, whom had always done his best to save lives. She leaped up the branches.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:52 am

Smallpaw gazed back at the Rivercan cats. She saw Amberpaw close to Tigerpelt, which wasn't unusual. Smallpaw had started to notic how close the Warrior and Apprentice had become. She sighed, sitting down, and staring at the full moon.

Tigerstar's eyes glinted in the shadows, he ears pricked, and a smirk formed on his face. This would be easy! The leader that has the reek of Shadowclan looks old, and weak. He shall be my first target... The pure evil, and hatred, gleamed in his eyes. His tail swishing from side to side. If only Darkstripe and Rage were here! Then we would be invencible... With a little bit of training on Rage's side...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 am

Konoiai saw the cats it feels weird being around this cats...I mean they seem so little...for firts time I feel...big and strong she thought, then she turned to see Flint, she felt proud that the clan leader was also her mentor, then she went around looking at the catts
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 am

Flamestar padded into the clearing with his clan behind him., RiverClan wasn't here yet. Where could they be?
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : SECOND GATHERING WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:41 am

Smallpaw glanced over at Fireclan as they arrived. She would have gone over there to say hi to Flamestar, but then the other clans will know she is the one who tresspassed.

So, those are the two new clans I've heard of... Fireclan and Iceclan... Pathetic bunches of cats... Tigerstar glared at all of the cats, and the wolves. He mostly glared at all of Riverclan, the clan who killed him a second time! But, Mountainstar was nowhere to be seen. Heh! Probally was too scared of the wolves! The large brown tabby smirked.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:52 am

Mountainstar padded far behind RiverClan, he sniffed the air. Tigerstar! I thought I killed him. He ran towards the smell. He was a little bit smaller than him though. He would have to have a clan to help take him down. He sniffed the air again. He was till heading the right way. He crouched low when he got him in sight. He stalked forward, he saw he was staring at the clans. He wouldn't let him kill any of his friends. He got up. "Looking for me Tiger." he growled and sprinted past him into the Gathering area knowing that he would follow and turned around.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:55 am

Konoiai coudnt stop thinking there was something wrong, she felt the presence of something weird and evil...she shivered...this isnt right...there is something weird here she thought. lost in her thoughts she tried to calm down, then she noticed MountainStar stalking something
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:18 am

OOC: He wasn't suppose to be found Mountain! And, dont kill him cause Flinty and I agreed that Starclan kills him after I RP him for a few weeks!

Tigerstar flicked his gaze over to Moutainstar. "Heh! Do you really think you can fight me?" He hissed, hackles raised, teeth bared, and his curved tiger claws sticking out. "You don't have a chance! I have many more Rogues(NPC), just waiting for my orders! Attack me, and all of your pecious little friends will die!" Tigerstar wasn't bluffing he had many Rogues, Loners, and vicous Kittypets on his side.

OOC: If you want to RP a cat in his Revenge pack thing, Just tell me, and make up an evil name for Him/Her! xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 am

OOC:Ok but maybe he could attack me and I would get injured but not lose a life
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 am

OOC:It doesn't really matter to lose one life...I mean, all charries meet their end sometime, eh?

BIC:Flint say casually, waiting for Thunderclan. They're last again.

Redstar had heard the hissing. He looked around, and it appeared as though no one else heard it. Probably just a few warriors. He reassured himself.

Jadeclaw sat near the base of the tree, waiting for the other deputies. He looked around at all the cats that had gathered. I don't see very many Shadowclan cats. Wonder what happened?

Ravenwing mingled with the rest of Iceclan. "Why is Thunderclan always last?" He said, almost to himself.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Konoiai walked towards MounTainStar "er...MountainStar.....whats the pro..." she was saying then she noticed TigerStar hiding in the bushes...
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Silvercloud padded into the clearing, clan-mates beside her and behind her. Her head was held high as the other clans shot annoyed glances at ThunderClan. The she-cat pranced over to a small group of cats. RiverClan.

---

Echopaw gave one nod to her mentor before padded after her.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Coming a little later than the others to the gathering, Nightpaw looked around, it was much different than he had expected, the scents of all clans blended together. He had thought that clans wouldn't like to be so close to each other, he still didn't like straying away from the Riverclan cats, but everyone else seemed to be acting normal despite the many cats wandering around.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 pm

OOC: Okay! PPL! Only the first FOUR clans knew of Tigerstar! Wolves don't even know him! Jesus!

Tigerstar shot an annoyed glare at the wolf. "As I said to MountainClaw, Do not think of Attacking me, or making anyone else come over here! I have many Rogues, Loners, and EX-Kittypets on my side! They will have no problem attacking, and killing off every last one of you!" He hissed, his sharp teeth bared, and his curved Talon/Tiger claws unsheathed.

Last edited by Lord Voldemort on Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I put Tigger instead of Tiger...AGAIN!)
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 pm

(LOL! TIGGER! xD)
Rosestar gazed over ThunderClan and IceClan territory. She heard faint hissing and barking, however this only interested her for a second. She merely regarded it as a small argument.

Leafsong padded up to Nightleaf, Echopaw following her. "Hello, Nightleaf. Meet Echopaw, my new apprentice, who has chosen to walk the path of a medicine cat." She blinked, and looked proudly at Echopaw. The apprentice had much to learn.

"Come on, stupid, can't you hear it?" Rinz hissed inside her head. Amberpaw merely frowned, and whispered telepathically back, "Hear what, you great fiery git?" She could hear Rinz sigh, clearly annoyed. "Intruders! Come on, concentrate!" The spirit spat. Amberpaw rolled her eyes and obeyed. She concentrated hard on her ears, and then heard it; the familiar voice of Tigerstar. And he was saying he had an army. "Fox-dung." Amberpaw muttered, looking around, just barely spotting Mountainstar's pelt in the distance. Clearly, he was confronting the murderer. She looked to Tigerpelt. "Tigerpelt, I believe it is not just the Clans gathered here tonight." She mewed, gesturing towards Mountainstar. She vaguely noticed Flamestar in the corner of her eye.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:41 pm

OOC:Thunderclan isn't here yet.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down