Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST GATHERING

+8
WinterStorm
Hetalia
LEN KAGAMINE
Flamestar
Amberstorm
Edward
Wolfstar
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
12 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

FIRST GATHERING Empty FIRST GATHERING

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 am

Flint padded through the ruins and toward the large trees of the Gathering area. With him was Alphonse, Kioki, Livi, Edward, Falco, Sam, Winterfur, and Jet. His claws scraped the hard, paved ground. He looked behind him to make sure everyone was keeping pace.

Redstar padded through the fields to the Gathering Place. He brought with him several cats, including Flameclaw and Winterstorm. The huge trees towered above the cats a few fox lengths away. Shadowclan was early and the first clan to arrive.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : FIRST GATHERING WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

FIRST GATHERING Empty Re: FIRST GATHERING

Post by Wolfstar Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:12 am

Wolfstar walked towards the Gathering, having just crossed the Thunderpath between Windclan territory and the Gathering area. Behind him were Grayfoot, Spottedheart, Songfur, and a few others. As they reached the Gathering area, Wolfstar noticed that they were the second clan to arrive, with Shadowclan there before them.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 am

Redstar climbed the large tree, heading for the top. I'm too old for this... Suddenly he lost his footing and slipped onto a nearby branch. Terrified for his life, Redstar decided he was high enough.

Flint pushed past the last trees and bushes. Wolfclan was now at the Gathering. When he saw the huge trees, Flint stopped. How am I gonna get up there? He noticed Redstar almost fall close to the top. Flint went up to the tree. He leaped from branch to branch, hoping they wouldn't break under his weight.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:45 am

Edward pranced alongside Alphonse, his paws kicking up clods of mud as he danced. However, as they neared the Gathering site, he calmed down, his head down but his still still wagging heartily. His tongue lolled as he looked around. "It's nothing but the leaders talking..." he grumbled to himself. Where was the excitement of the journey he had promised himself? Ed took a place next to Al and watched with a mock-evil grin as Flint attempted climbing the tree after the cats.

ShadowStar padded into the clearing with SmallPaw, AmberPaw, Oakleaf, Blackclaw, and a few others. Flicking her tail to dismiss the others, she scaled the tree quickly and quietly, taking a place just above Flint. She wrapped her tail around the branch and watched everyone with her clear eyes.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:52 am

Alphonse looked at his brother, noticing his muddy paws. "Ed, can't you ever leave camp without getting seriously dirty?" He looked where his brother was looking, at Flint, who was attempting to climb a tree with cats sitting on it. "How is he gonna climb a tree?" Al asked worriedly.

Amberpaw trotted happily after her clan mates. It was her first gathering ever. What is it going to be like? Amberpaw thought to herself as she entered the clearing. A familuar stench hit her nose. Wolf! Amberpaw looked wildly around, and then saw the tree. And there, climbing it, was the wolf who had attacked and wounded Jadeclaw. Him! She snarled inwardly, and her tail started to thrash. If only I could show him some of my claws.... However, this was a gathering, and she could not attack anyone. Instead, she noticed the wolf trying to climb the tree. He's climbing it? She snickered to herself, hoping he would fall.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:03 pm

Redstar looked up from where he was. It's not that much farther to the top...but what if I slip? I'll die.... He blinked, flexing his claws. Leaders were supposed to be at the top of the tree. Not near the top. He flexed his muscles, ready to jump.

Flint jumped up onto yet another branch. He looked up and saw a little black cat, Redstar, jumping from his branch to the top. The cat landed halfway, the only thing keeping him alive was his front claws at the top of the tree. If he dies, I'll take his territory. Flint thought.

Jadeclaw watched Redstar. The first gathering in their new home, and Redstar might die. He stood motionless besided Amberpaw, watching with horror.

Ravenwing also stood watching Redstar. He was sure everybody was. "We should do something!" He hissed to Rosestar.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Amberpaw stopped her smirking and instead directed her gaze to a small black cat clinging to the top branch for dear life. Her green eyes grew rounder, and she gasped. "Don't fall!" She whispered silently.

Rosestar nodded at Ravenwing's words. She launched herself into the clearing, and hopped up the tree, the white spots on her pelt shining like freshly fallen snow in the moonlight. She nimbly jumped higher on each branch, carefully judging the distance each time. On the second-to-top branch, she called to the cat. "Whoever you are, please calm down. It will only make your situation worse. After that, please lower yourself as much as you can until your hind legs are firmly on my back. Claw down the branch inwards until you reach the trunk. The branch is wider there, and you can slowly drop on me. You can get down from there." Rosestar said calmly, hoping this cat wouldn't be too proud to accept help.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Flint reached the top, chuckling at Redstar.

"I'm fine!" Redstar snapped to Rosestar. "Get off the tree, only leaders are allowed on here anyway!" The black tom clawed at the bark on the top of the tree, trying to get up, but it wasn't doing much. Finally he heaved himself up onto the top, where he collapsed, gasping.

Jadeclaw sighed. "Shadowclan never accepts help from anybody." He said, almost to himself. He looked at Amberpaw. "How was that for the beginning of your first gathering?"

Ravenwing shook his head. Mouse-brain. He looked around. Thunderclan still isn't here.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Rosestar snarled at Redstar's reply. "You must be the Shadowclan leader. They never accept help from anyone. And I am a leader." Fool Rosestar thought, however did not voice it, because that would anger the cat even more.

Amberpaw stared wide-eyed as the black-and-white she-cat bounded into the clearing and up the tree, offering to help. However, the old black cat wouldn't accept her help, and she watched the she-cat bristle. "What a beginning!" Amberpaw mewed to Jadeclaw excitedly. "Though he almost did die. Who's the she-cat? Is she leader of Thunderclan?" She asked, admiring the new cat's ice calm tone.

Alphonse just stared at the black cat, his mouth hanging open. "Edward, he's gonna fall!" He whispered hurriedly, watching as the cat dangled. Suddenly, a black-and-white she-cat burst into the clearing, and launched herself up the tree. "She's not Thunderclan, is she? Unless Whitestar died without us knowing?" Alphonse asked, suddenly confused. He watched as Redstar completely rejected the she-cat's offer of help.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Wolfstar sat back on the tree, watching the spectacle. He would have helped, but he knew Redstar, and knew he wouldn't accept help, because that would be the same as saying he was weak, at least that's the way Shadowclan seemed to see it.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:53 pm

Flint positioned himself so he was looking into Thunderclan territory. They're late.

Redstar stood up, his fur lying flat. "I knew what I was doing the whole time." He announced. "And yes, in the leader of Shadowclan."

Jadeclaw shook his head. "The Thunderclan leader is Whitestar. I just thought she was a warrior. Whitestar had all 9 of his lives. He's a new leader." He scented the air. "She doesn't have Thunderclan scent, either. Same goes for those cats over there." Jadeclaw pointed with his tail at Ravenwing and the rest of Iceclan.

Ravenwing looked around. "There are so many cats here." He said to some cats besided him.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:04 pm

Rosestar just sniffed. Hah! Yea, right. Like he did know what he was doing. Rosestar leaped upon the highest branch with the rest of the leader. She counted the leaders, not giving a peice of fox-dung that a big, scary wolf was there. One wolf leader and three other leaders. One more than I thought. But besides the wolf, Thunderclan missing. What's wrong here? Rosestar wondered as she couldn't find Whitestar. The cat sitting next to her had a very dark pelt, and was a she-cat.

The firey-hued apprentice thought something fishy was going on. If the she-cat was indeed not Thunderclan, and neither were the other cats, who was she, and which clan did she lead? Was it possible for there to be another clan? Something unfurled in the back of her mind. There had been Flamestar, leader of Fireclan. But she could not see his flaming pelt among the leaders sitting high on the tree. Shaking her head, she stared questioningly at the black-and-white cat, sitting next to Shadowstar.

Alphonse looked at Flint, who was looking straight ahead. What was he looking at? Why isn't the gathering starting? All the clans are here! Alphonse wondered, looked at his brother to see if he even cared.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Mountainstar knew there was a gathering so he went toward the islad. He came onto it with only one thing in mind, he should be leader. He heard cats coming from behind him, he sniffed the air, FireClan.

Flamestar came out of the bushes onto the log with Jayfang, Eaglefeather and others. He saw Mountainstar, "Hi." he mewed. They passed him and he allowed them to go to the other cats. He ran forward to the tree an climbed it to the 4th from the top. "Sorry I am late, it takes a while to get here nd to get assembled having to climb up all that rock even though we are great at that." he mewed.

"Hi Flamestar" he mewed. I hope he is on my side if I tell him. He then ran into the clearing away from others and sat down.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : FIRST GATHERING WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Rosestar emmediatly saw more strange cats come into the clearing. She sniffed the air. Not Thunderclan. She thought. But... I think it's... Fireclan! The familuar smell wafted into her nostrils. So, they've also brought their clan back together. Rosestar noticed a large tabby sit down on one side of the clearing. She blinked as she saw the Fireclan leader, his pelt a deep orange. As she idly looked toward another group of cats, she saw another orange cat. It's fur was the same shade. That is strange. She thought.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm

"Shadowstar, how are things in your clan." he mewed and then noticed Rosestar looking at him and then at another orange cat. We look alike! Maybe she is my daughter that got lost in that storm many moons ago and my mate went looking for her and never came back. they made it to the clans apparently and forgot about that. Shadowstar must have not told her. I must talk to Flint after this about it. I got a group together then to look for them but never found them then we found the canyon and became a clan announcing me as the first leader and I chose my most strongest cat ,Jayfang, as his deputy. This was all because of the storm. Otherwise we wouldn't be here today. he thought. No, that could never happen, that couldn't be her. he thought shaking it out of his head. He would ask her eventually to meet her mom, if she is her then I will know if not I will go back to my clan without being angry at anyone.

Last edited by Mountainstar on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:45 pm

Flint was oblivious to his surroundings, keeping watch for Thunderclan.

Redstar looked at Shadowstar, and then to Mountainstar. "What's going on here?" He hissed. "Why are there two leaders?" Then he saw Fireclan. "And who are they?" He clawed the ground. "Shadowclan isn't friendly toward outsiders."

Jadeclaw shifted uncomfortably when he saw Fireclan. "What is going on? That's not Thunderclan either." He looked into the sky. It was completely clear, no clouds blocking the moon. "Why does Starclan approve of this?"

Ravenwing growled. "What is Fireclan doing here? I thought they were...eradicated..." Even still, she sniffed the air for the smell of herbs that would linger on a medicine cat's fur.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:51 pm

"We have been told about the gatherings by StarClan, we have come to participate. You have IceClan, we have been around longer, you guys hardly know who we are, will we are FireClan. I know what happens if we start fighting, we are a clan, there are 7 clans now, face it. We live in the canyons so WolfClan, face it, we live in the canyons, we have marked our border. I am Flamestar." Flamestar mewed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:54 pm

Amberpaw saw the black-and-white she-cat stare right at her. Her icy gaze met Amberpaw's green one. It sent chills down her spine, and she looked away. Suddenly, a new group of cats came. "Thunderclan?" Amberpaw mewed questioningly, and then sniffed the air. "No. Not Thunderclan." Who were these cats? Amberpaw asked herself. Looking at the top of the tree again, she saw a cat with a pelt of flame newly seated on the top. Another shiver went through her pelt. Him! I never thought I'd see him again! There was no mistake about it. That had been the cat whom Amberpaw, Jadeclaw, and Smallpaw had met on that one hunting patrol.... Who are you? Amberpaw asked silently into the night.

Rosestar looked down. Where was Thunderclan? She asked herself as the flame-colored tom seated himself on the branch. "You! What's your name? I thought Fireclan was killed long ago!" Rosestar demanded, not letting her icy blue gaze wander away from the tom.

Alphonse saw another group of cats emerge. He sniffed the air. Not Thunderclan. Who are these new cats? And why is Starclan approving? He looked at the moon, still a glowing, white orb in the sky, completely cloud-free.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:56 pm

"As I said before, Flamestar. They weren't killed, we left, to go find a better place to live for a while. Now we have came back. Who are you, I have never heard of IceClan." he mewed.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Rosestar stared at him with her blue eyes. "Who is Iceclan? Do you not know Iceclan? You have never heard the story of Iceclan from an elder, ever? I am Rosestar, by the way." She dipped her head. How could he have not heard of Iceclan? They used to quarrel all the time in the old territories! Rosestar thought irritably. She turned her head and looked over the sea of cats.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:07 pm

Jadeclaw looked around. It's getting really crowded here. Will Thunderclan have enough space? "Amberpaw, this is a good time for you to meet other clans. Why don't you say high to a few of those cats over there?" He pointed with a flick of his tail.

Ravenwing saw a tortoiseshell Riverclan cat point at him. What does he want?
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:10 pm

"Oh yes, now that I think of it, yes I have heard of them, sorry about that." he meowed. He turned his head toward the 7 clans of the forest. He led his clan from the hills back to their land, their home, the canyon. They found the old borders and put their scent back on them. He was the leader of a great clan, FireClan!
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Amberpaw nodded and got to her paws. She stretched, and then trotted off towards a silver she-cat in the direction Jadeclaw had pointed. "Hello, I am Amberpaw, of Riverclan." She introduced herself. "And what clan are you? I do not recognize your scent."

Slinkfoot's ear twitched. Spinning around, she saw a small she-cat with orange fur. "Hello, Amberpaw. I am Slinkfoot, a warrior of Iceclan. You wouldn't have heard of us. However, you're quite small to be an apprentice, aren't you?" Slinkfoot noted, looking at the she-cat's small structure.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Mountainstar in his corner where the cats wouldn't find him came out. He ran toward the tree and sat down, they should start the gathering without ThunderClan, it is useless, they won't come. They can do what they want though. He saw Shadowstar, "Good to see that face again." he muttered sarcastically. He should be the leader of RiverClan, not Shadowstar! She was thought to be dead but actually left without telling anyone, so we had to choose the new leader if she was gone and her deputy. That is what she gets for leaving without telling anyone and coming back several moons later.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Amberpaw just nodded. "Iceclan, eh? Nope, never heard of you." Her ear suddenly twitched, Did this cat just call her small? Amberpaw thought furiously. Clenching her teeth, she mewed, "Who are you calling so small a hawk would ignore her because she was the size of an ant!" Her tail thrashed.

The silver warrior nearly jumped. What a temper! She thought. And then, not wanting to aggrivate the she-cat any longer, she asked her to calm down. "I'm sorry, okay?"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next