Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST GATHERING

+8
WinterStorm
Hetalia
LEN KAGAMINE
Flamestar
Amberstorm
Edward
Wolfstar
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

FIRST GATHERING - Page 6 Empty Re: FIRST GATHERING

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 pm

[ooc: ownhgiobawhgiowahgiohwae???...I need to RP tigerpelt more..XD]

Smallpaw looked up at the moon. That cloud is still there... I wonder if it was ownhgiobawhgiowahgiohwae's fault... Or something worse... The small grey apprentice sighed. Smallpaw leaned over to Amberpaw, "I wonder why the cloud is still over the moon... Is Starclan that angry?"

Tigerpelt listened in silence at what the other leaders had to say... They've done it now... The tiger-like warrior sighed. I wonder how this Gathering will end?
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : FIRST GATHERING - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:06 pm

((Ooops I'll Redo that post.))
Rainpaw looked at the wolf and sighed.'I wish I were that brave.'she thought wistfully.

Last edited by WarriorGirl14 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It would'nt put the name)
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfstar Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Wolfstar looked up at the moon, and the cloud covering it, before stepping forward for his report. This is my first Gathering, can't mess it up. He thought to himself. "All is well in Windclan. Prey is running well, and we have one new warrior, Songfur. She became a warrior two sunrises ago. That is all we have to report. Wolfstar stepped back, glad to have it over.
Wolfstar
Wolfstar
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Redstar stepped forward again. "The first Gathering has come to an end!" He announced, looking down the tree. It seemed much bigger than it did when he was at the bottom.

Flint jumped down the tree's branches until he reached the bottom. He rounded up Wolfclan, then began to walk back to the ruins.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Smallpaw and Tigerpelt stood in the bustling Clan cats, waiting for Shadowstar's signal. "Mountain... Are you coming back with us, or are you becoming a Rouge..?" Smallpaw tilted her grey head.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm

"Come on Smallpaw your getting left behind!"(Oakclaw)
Moonfur was glad the gathering was over.(He hates crowds.)He walked over to WolfFang."Have you seen Nightleaf?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Smallpaw stood where she was, waiting for Mountain's answer. She flicked her tail nervously...

Tigerpelt pelted [[lol]] after his clan.

Dawnshard stood below the tree, waiting for her leader. "What a tense gathering..." she muttered.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 am

Rainpaw padded up to the ThunderClan cats."Come on,let's go,"she muttered.Her first gathering wasn't all that great.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:17 am

Amberpaw flicked her tail dismissively and followed Tigerpelt. Well. That was exciting. She thought to herself. Her stomach growled angrily. Ergh! I'm sooo hungry! The she-cat realized. She clenched her teeth as a small drop of saliva started to form on her mouth. (It happens to cats.)

Realizing the gathering was over, Rosestar leaped nimbly from branch to branch. "Ouch!" She gasped with pain, looking down at one of her claws. It had snagged rather painfully on one of the branches. She carefully teased it out. After licking it and shaking her paw, she hopped onto the ground, shaking her fur. Well, that went oddly smoothe. Looking down at her previously snagged claw, she thought of seeing Ravenwing later. "Iceclan, come!" She mewed loud enough for her cats to hear. Flicking her tail, she headed back through Thunderclan territory, careful to stay on the border rather than venturing further into the claimed woods.

Alphonse nodded as Flint gathered up the wolves. "Ed, lets go!" Al barked, his tail giving a wag. He got to his paws, and trotted after the members of Wolfclan. His tail stopped it's puppish wagging as he caught sight of Flint.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:22 am

Smallpaw took one last glance at Mountain. "Good Bye... Mountain... I have to go..." Smallpaw twitched her tail nervously. Shadowstar an Blackclaw is going to shred us...

Dawnshard followed her leader, going along the boarder... "Are you Okay, Rosestar?"
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:44 am

Flint stayed ssilent through the trek back to the Wolfclan camp. He had actuallly been nervous the whole gathering, and now he just wanted to close his eyes and sleep.

Jadeclaw padded near Shadowstar, his tail held up high. He was not scared about any punsihment. Why would he? It wasn't his fault, after all. Jadeclaw had tried to stop Smallpaw from going. Same with Amberpaw. He looked back to see if Smallpaw or Amberpaw were anywhere nearby.

Redstar carefully hopped down one branch. He had planned a path to get down earlier, but now the branches seemed farther away. He jumped onto another branch.

Hawkfire patiently waited for Whitestar to come down from the tree.

Ravenwing padded to the side of Rosestar. "The Gathering was not how I expected it to be like. There was still alot of hostility among the clans." He breifly looked back. "And surprisingly, no one spoke out against us or Fireclan"
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamestar Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:00 pm

"Wait! Smallpaw! I am coming back, I can't leave my Clan. I love RiverClan." he meowed running up to Smallpaw. Even though he didn't like Shadow that much for what she did he was coming back.

Once Flamestar got off the tree he made his tail twitch signaling for his Clan to come. So that is how the first gathering was.
Flamestar
Flamestar

Warning System : FIRST GATHERING - Page 6 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Smallpaw slowed her pace, letting Mountain catch up. "Well! That's good to hear! You may not be the Leader, but we still need you a strong Warrior!" The grey she-cat twitched her tail happily. She may have been against Mountain leading the Clan, but she was happy having him as a Warrior! We need more Cats then ever, with Wolfclan and all...
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm

ShadowStar gave the signal and hopped down from her branch in three bounds. She called her clan and padded at the head, with BlackClaw somewhere near the flank and JadeClaw tempting fate by padding next to her. She turned her head to see the apprentices. "SmallPaw, AmberPaw...come here for a second." she said softly. "And JadeClaw, I'd like to talk to you as well." Once the three cats were near her, Shadow began, speaking quietly so other cats wouldn't hear. "You three were acting rather suspicious during the Gathering. It wouldn't perhaps be you who crossed the border? I'd like an answer and an explanation, please."

Edward grinned and stood up. Shaking his beige pelt and his golden mane, he started to follow his younger brother in big bouncy almost-urgent steps...he tumbled over on the third step. He immediately sprang up and looked around with a look on his face which said "It wasn't me", uttered that phrase proudly and quickly got back with the rest of the pack.

Last edited by ShadowStar on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Rainpaw looked at Ed as he tripped,and purred at the look on his face.She turned back to waiting foe Whitestar.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Smallpaw skidded to a halt by Shadowstar... "U-Um... Yes.. It was us... But don't blame Amberpaw or Jadeclaw! W-we were out hunting... And I just h-had something flood into my mind and paws that made me want to go the the canyon... They tried to stop me... W-we met Flamestar... T-then Flint attacked... A-and... Don't punish them... It was all me..." Smallpaw looked at her paws. Her tail twitching nervously.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitestar Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Whitestar scrambled down the tree, old age catching up with him.
((Whitestar is getting old :P))
Whitestar
Whitestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:03 am

Shadow nodded calmly, her mismatched eyes glinting. "I see. So you suddenly decided that you wanted to see the Canyon? What were you thinking?" she spoke softly but sternly, like a concerned mother. "FlameStar and Flint...did they hurt you badly?" she suddenly seemed to switch from telling the ashamed apprentice off to being concerned about the welfare of her cat. "I don't think you've caused much damage to clan relations - a little, but not enough to start a world war. You do need to be more careful, however. BlackClaw and I will decide how you can be punished, and just make sure this doesn't happen again." Shadow smiled and wondered I wonder what possessed SmallPaw to run to the Canyon? That place is deadly!
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:44 am

"Y-yes, Shadowstar..." Smallpaw stamered, her body starting to stop shaking. "Oh... U-um... Flamestar was actually nice, and wanteed to show us the hot springs at the bottom of the Canyon... B-but flint is the one who attacked without warning..." Smallpaw looked down at her paws. This was all my fault...

[[ooc:Amberpaw and Jadeclaw are already in camp... I think... I know Amberpaw is...]]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:26 am

(OOC: XD Sorry, that I didn't see this. I thought the gathering was over. LOL Shadow, you got Ed tripping from that opening, didn't you?)
Amberpaw sighed as Smallpaw revealed the truth to Shadowstar. She had to find out some time. Amberpaw thought to herself. She couldn't speak, because she knew it had been Smallpaw who had insisted that they go to the canyon. However, she did not want to hurt her friend's feelings by saying something that would get her into deeper trouble.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 pm

"Whitestar,are you okay?"Rainpaw asked,concern in her eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6