Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infuritaing kids.

4 posters

Go down

Infuritaing kids. Empty Infuritaing kids.

Post by Edward Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:53 pm

EDIT OOC: this was not meant to be an essay XD

"C'mon, Ed, you never play..." Farrow darted about in front of the wolf. "Too scared?" he hissed, leaping onto a rock higher that Edward's head. Ed was lying down, his bangs over his eyes, trying to sleep under that rock - the only dry place in the clearing.

Farrow narrowed his eyes and flicked his tail, "Runt?" he meowed.

Ed's eyes snapped open and he rose slowly to his feet. He glared at the kit for a few seconds as his hackles rose, and Farrow shrunk back against the rock. Ed opened his mouth, his fangs gleaming, and his gold eyes grew fiery, "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THE RUNT OF THE TEENY TINIEST LITTER! DONT CALL ME SMALL! OR RUNT! OR SHORT! OR SOMETHING SO TINY YOU CAN'T SEE ME EVEN IF I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR NOSE. DON'T CALL ME THE WOLF THE SIZE OF AN ANOREXIC FLEA!!!" he howled. Several wolves froze on the spot and a shiver ran up their spines.

Farrow, having recovered, laughed evilly and darted to a nearby tree. Scrambling up it, he mewed sweetly down at Ed and taunted, "Hey, you're even smaller now!" he swished his tail below to branch he was sitting on and sang a song about fleas;

"My aunt had a flea
so small was he
he fell on my knee
and couldn't be seen!

la~lalala~alala"

Ed howled with fury, yelling another wave of insults and curses at the kit, and gouged deep scars into the tree with his claws as he reached up to try and hit the infuriating kit. I...hate...kits...he growled to himself.

Pendragon stalked over, her long painted tail held just above the ground. She halted next to the fighting pair and snarled lowly. "You're loud. Others are trying to sleep. Would you shut up?" she growled at them. Ed stopped yelling but kept his paws on the tree trunk. Farrow looked on from his perch on the branch, wrapping his tail around it.

Pen growled quietly to herself. Jeez...Al probably had no idea what he'd gotten himself into when he agreed to take on this cat. I hope he stays afloat...a thin smile crept across her face but the she-wolf shook it away. Wh--what?! What was that feeling...?

Last edited by Edward on Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Warning System : Infuritaing kids. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Infuritaing kids. Empty Re: Infuritaing kids.

Post by Amberstorm Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Al trotted out of the gamma structure, well alert. He had heard his brother yell. Loudly. What was going on? He glanced at Pendragon. "Hi, Pen." He yipped and trotted on, his tail giving a little wag. He surveyed the scene; Ed, with his paws on the bark of a large tree, and Farrow in a branch.
"Farrow!" Al cried out, running over to the tree and placed his paws higher than Ed's.
"Farrow, what are you doing up there? Come down, Farrow!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:42 pm

"Um,whats going on?"Autumn asked in confusion,her prey forgotten at her paws. "Have you guys seen Mud anywhere?"she wondered,giving them two questions.

"I'm right here!"Mud mumbled,poking his singed head out of the Subordinate den. His fur was blackened all up until his leg,which was burnt to a crisp.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:13 pm

"And all this yelling is because...?" Kraze said as he walked into the area. He didn't like such loud areas or things. If he was ever leader he'd make a rule that everyone had to be quiet, but he wasn't and he never would be, not that he wanted to.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:07 am

Pendragon wagged her long tail and her expression softened. "Hey." her gold earring flashed in a glimpse of light through the dark clouds.

Ed growled and turned his back, blushing angrily. He mumbled into Al's ear, "Brother, Farrow called me...Runt!!!"he wailed quietly.

Farrow flicked an ear and grinned. "I called him runt. and he got angry." he announced. Then, seeing how annoyed he had made the others, Farrow dipped his head and said softly, "Sorry everyone; sorry Edward."

"Edward, you apologize too." Pendragon growled, turning to the short wolf. She was only a little taller, but enough to be able to look down at him.

"...Sorry." Ed muttered. He held his head high, and seemed to be all better.

Farrow edged down the tree until he was a little above Alphonse. Then, he sheathed his claws and jumped, landing softly on Al's shoulders. He hopped down and sat, looking up at Al.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Al blinked. He wanted to laugh. Though embarrasing how his brother acted when he was called anything around midget, it was still hystarical. He gasped a little as the cat landed on him and then hopped onto the ground. And then he looked down and smiled.
"So... what should we do now?" He looked around, saw Pendragon, and had to look away again. Ugh. Why do I feel so embarrased?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:58 pm

Autumn sighed. "Hey Mud. Your paw any better?" She was silently worried about her brother,as when they escaped the gathering,a burning branch had nearly killed him and it scorched his paw. She felt saddened as he sadly shook his head. "Nope,but it doesn't hurt anymore."he winced as he said it,and Autumn knew he was lying.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 pm

"I wanna go hunting!" Farrow grinned up at Alphonse. He saw Al glance around and quickly turn awy from something and redden. Farrow looked where Al had and tilted his head at his friend when he saw that Alphonse had turned away from Pendragon. And what was stranger was that...Pendragon had done the same.

Pen shook her head, eyes closed, and when she looked up and opened her eyes, they met Al's. With a sharp flick of the head she turned her head to look down beside her. "I'm, uhh, I'm going to go hunting now." she mumbled, and trotted towards the area in which wolves hunted. Her earring glinted brightly for a second, and she shook her neck-fur lightly to shake off a leaf that brushed her shoulder.

Ed mumbled something about sleep, and sauntered off to the gamma structure to rest. However, he didn't look tired...once again, the wolf had spotted Al acting strangely...just like last time, he thought to himself, grinning.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Autumn sighed. "Al,"she called,trotting over to her mentor. "Can I skip training for a few days to take care of Mud? He still can't get around too well."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Ed flinched. "Oops." he barked, suddenly swinging round to face the others. "Aren't I Yuki's mentor?! And yet...I haven't actually been training her..." he spun round in a circle then collapsed on the floor, his muzzle wrinkled with thought. Uh-oh... he groaned. Will The Stupid Guy skin me for this?!
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum