Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.) Empty More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.)

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Redwhisker quickely killed the stunned mouse. He put it in a bush with a rabbit he had caught previously and scrapped dirt over them both.He set off through the trees to find something else.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.) Empty Re: More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.)

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:31 pm

Raindapple padded back through the tree's in ThunderClan territory,thinking over Leopardstrike's words. I love you... The words stung her heart. She scented a thrush,and dropped as low as she could with her injured shoulder,stalking forwards.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.) Empty Re: More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.)

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Redwhisker was creeping through the trees when he heard a russiling in the bushes he dropped to a crouch instantly and opened his mouth so to pinpoint the exact location of the thrush.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

Raindapple pounced,feeling feathers brush past her paws as she dug her claws into it's small body.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : More the just a hunt trip (private raindapple and Cheese only.) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:39 pm

Just as Redwhisker pounced he saw a flash of fur in front of him. He crashed head on into another cat. He leap back snarling.
"What are you doing here!?" He yowled with rage.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:42 pm

"Huh?" Raindapple caterwauled,wincing as the other cat rammed into her shoulder. Her blue eyes stretched wide. "What are you doing here?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Redwhisker relaxed and let his fur lie flat when he smelt the cats thunderclan scent. Redwhisker felt sudenly stunned.
"I am sso ssorry, I I thought yo you were from another clan." He startered. He looked into her blue eyes. He blinked and pushed a silly thought away.
"Let me help you with that." Redwhisker purred as he slowely brought his tongue over her shoulder wound.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

"Oh,Redwhisker!"Raindapple murmured,happy to see him. "Thanks.."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Redwhisker purred as he slowely brought his tongue over her shoulder wound.

OOC: *unsheathes claws and grinds tree...*
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:58 pm

OOC: This is private blizz now go!!!!!!!

"It's nothing, it was my fault after all." Redwhisker nosed the thrush towards her.
"Hungry?" He asked.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:00 pm

"Yes,thank you."Raindapple mewed gratefully. She crouched to eat before jumping up,embarrassment flooding from her pelt. "Did you want some?"she asked,a little awkwardly. "We can share."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:04 pm

"Yes thank you." He bent down and toke a small mouthful and stepped beck. He flicked his tail as if to say 'your turn.'
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:07 pm

Raindapple purred. "Thank you,"and she took a bite,stepping back. She flicked her tail for him to take his share. A small tugging at her heart alerted her that she was quickly falling for this handsome tom. But...What about Leopardstrike?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Redwhisker toke a second bite.
"You finish the rest." He said politly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:13 pm

"Th-thanks,"she murmured shyly,taking the rest. When she finished,she looked up at him and felt her fur grow hot. Then she realized her eyes were full of adoration and she quickly looked down.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Redwhiskers tail found it's way under her chin. He flicked it slowely so that she would look up.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Raindapple looked up shyly,trying to avert her gaze. "Um.."she said nervously,her heart fluttering in her chest.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 pm

"Your a beautiful cat you know." He said gazing into her eyes. They were as deep as the deepest ocean and as blue as the same seas.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:22 pm

CheeseCakeLover wrote:"Your a beautiful cat you know." .

OOC: ... Self-Explanatory
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Raindapple felt her fur grow hot again,and she gazed into Redwhisker's eyes. "Your a very handsome cat,you know,"she whispered softly,her tail twining with his.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:25 pm

Blizz GOOOO!!!!!!!! THIS!!!! IS!!!!! PRIVATE!!!!!

Redwhisker pressed his fur nervously against hers.

Last edited by CheeseCakeLover on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:26 pm

OOC:Yea...

Raindapple leaned into Redwhisker,sighing. Then she twined her tail with his,purring.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Redwhisker closed his eyes. They had only just met but it seemed like they had known each other for a lifetime, the moment was perfect.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Raindapple licked his ear and touched his nose,feeling relaxed and soothed. Was this wrong? But it didn't feel so.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Redwhiskers eyes shot open he had felt a tingling sensation. Something was not right.
"We should get back to camp."
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next