Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox's Flight

5 posters

Go down

The Fox's Flight Empty The Fox's Flight

Post by Amberstorm Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Kanzou rushed into the cave of foxes, his home. It was soaked. Puddles were forming everywhere. They were starting to flood his Tribe's home. He was carrying a blood-stained rabbit in his jaws. He dropped it in a high spot, so that it wouldn't become soaked.
"Father! Taru! Taru, we must flee! If we do not do so soon, our tribe will drown and perish!" Kanzou barked fearfully, hoping to find his father, Taru of Sand.

Laurence saw it. He predicted it. Psycia had shown him just now. If the fox tribe did not exscape through the tunnels, they would not survive. Psycia, the fox with purple fur, red eyes, and eight tails had shown him this. The Eighth Tail Foxess had just sent him a vision of water all over the place. Mud would plaster the walls of the cave. She had shown him a tunnel near the back of his and his mate's cave, going up. All he would have to do is find it. Psycia, please show me where it is! Please! Laurence of Sea Foam cried in his head like a kit. Suddenly, his vision went red.

No need to fear, Laurence of Sea Foam. You are seeing through my eyes. I will show you.

The voice and sight of Psycia calmed and comforted the old white fox. Suddenly, as he saw the high ledge that led to the cave that was his herb storage, he saw it marked with black. Thank you, Psycia of Eight Tails. And he followed it.

No problem, Laurence.

Laurence made his way up the black path that he had climbed up so many times. He attempted to get used to seeing through Psycia's eyes. The black showed him the way, while the red was everything else. The black path lead him to his cave. And then, he saw the whole entire cave flip flop in color. The darkness of the cave remained the same, and the black path turned red. There was a pure crimson circular shape at the back of the cave shaped like an opening. The problem was, however, that this was not an entrance. It was merely the back of his cave. What is this? He wondered.

Slam against it, and a tunnel will appear. This will lead to a new home.

Laurence understood. Thank you, once again. And with his shoulder, slammed into the wall of the cave. It started to crack, and he yelped as the wall started to collapse. He thought the whole entire cave would collapse. But it didn't. He cleared away the rubble, and then, excited, ran back down the ledge, and into the flooding fox's cave.
"Taru! Taru of Sand, I have found the way! The way to our new home! Psycia has shown me the way!" Laurence of Sea Foam barked very loudly, as loudly as he could over the noise.

Neera rushed over to her mate, her pure red fur totally soaked.

"Neera!" Laurence exclaimed.

"Laurence, what are you ralking about, Psycia coming to see you?" She barked, the fear showing in her amber eyes.

"Neera, the Tribe must make it's way through the tunnel Psycia has shown me. We must get Taru of Sand! We must evacuate!" Laurence barked, gradually becoming wetter and wetter.

O-okay, Laurence. I don't exactly know what you're talking about, but I'll help you find Taru. We have no time to loose!" Neera barked back, and waded through the gradually filling cave.

Kanzou heard the wise fox's bark of Psycia. Psycia was an ancient Foxess with eight tales, and was the Foxess of Dreams and the Future. Some said she knew all. Kanzou had never seen her, of course, because he was neither Leader or Healer of the Tribe, and Psycia only came to those foxes.
"Psycia?" Kanzou breathed, and then started barking for his father.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : The Fox's Flight WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

The Fox's Flight Empty Re: The Fox's Flight

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

Taru of Sand gave a great sigh. "What's going o-" The leader paused, staring around the cave. "Kanzou! Get everyone out, NOW!" He ordered to his son. "Everyone, we must evacuate! Grab the Kits, and any thing you can carry! Just get out ALIVE!" He barked orders to the other Foxes. His bushy pelt was soaked as he waded through the water. He flicked his tail, gazing around, and awaited for all of his Tribe to leave before he did.

[DUN DUN DUUUUUN!]
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:43 pm

"Momma! Daddah! Help!" she whimperd as loud as she could. Water slowly climbed up her small body. Her tribe needed to survive, she needed to survive! The water hit her shoulders and Shadow soon began kicking her legs like crazy.
"Help!"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 pm

Taru pricked his ears at the sound of whimpers. He stared across the water, and stared at his daughter, Shadow. "Shadow!" He barked, trashing through th water in an attempt to se his Kit.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:48 pm

River of Shadows turned around wildly, bushy tail sweeping the water, keeping it lifted over the flood. Looking frantically for Shadow she spotted the tiny kit, thrashing and floundering in the deep waters. With a cry, the fox raced over to her child as quickly as possible, legs strining from the swim. Grabbing Shadow in her jaws, River paddled over to highest ledge, putting down the female fox. "Stay here. I'll be back for you ..." She directed before leaping back into the water, looking for more kits ... and Taru.
Finding him she barked loudly, frantically. "What will we do?!"

Last edited by River on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:54 pm

Blizzard wailed piteously, he was being swept away from his siblings, and left flailing in water. "JET, FOX, WISH HELP ME!!!???" He yelped but was cut off, when his head struck a rock, his eyes closed shut, blood seeped from his head, and he went completely limp. His head broke the water, and he turned over his white stomach gleaming in the dark water, his mouth was opened wide, and his fur was utterly drenched. "Jet.. Fox... Wi-..." finally he passed out.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:57 pm

"We have to leave... Leave this retched place, and never come back!" He barked, his pelt plastered to his flanks. He pricked his ears, hearing faint mewing. "Who's that?" He wondered out loud, as he splashed towards the noise.

Wish of Many Travelers splashed out, water engulfing his mouth. "Onii.... San..!" He coughed, his head dipping under the water. "Onee.. San...! Onee-San...!" He felt his head hit a rocky surface, and all went blank...

Taru was bewildered at the sight of Four lone Kits. He stared in horror as each hit a rock against the current, and fell under. "River! Over here!" He barked back at his mate. Taru of Sands dived for the nearest kit, a tortisshell, and picked the Tom up by the scruff of his neck.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:59 pm

(Er.. She mewed? XD)

"Father! Laurence wants everyone to follow him!" Kanzou bellowed, not noticing his sister who was soaked but saved. He had been to stressed to see it. "To Laurence's cave!" He barked the order to the underling foxes.

Neera stood, ankle deep in water on the higher part of the cave, the mouth of the Healer's cave.
"That's right! Everyone try to come over here!" And then she dived into the water, trying with all her might to get to Shadow. And then she dragged herself onto the ledge.
"River of Shadows, may I take Shadow to safety? I promise I will get her to the tunnel safely!" She vowed.

Laurence wanted to jump in after Neera. But he had to guide his Tribe.
"Over here! Come here!" He bellowed.
"Psycia has shown me the way!" He barked over and over again, his white body the most visible thing in the cave at the moment besides Neera's pure red fur that was like the death of the sun.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:00 pm

"Help!!" she called, noticing that she couldn't see her three brothers, what if they had drowned!? Suddenly she heard a bark, but not one of a dog, FOX!

"Oh no!" she mutterd to herself

SHORT
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:01 pm

"MOW! NII-SAN!" Fox screeched over the waves as he fought the water with his whole body. His two tails thrashed.
"Nii-san, help!" He yowled. And then he heard it. Fox.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:03 pm

The onyx fox turned from her mate, hearing a pitiful cry from a small ... cat? What was a cat doing in their home? River sighed, turning around, lazer-like eyes locking on her target. A sinking kit ... passed out. Diving into the water she rushed towards him, paddling to keep afloat. Picking up the tiny kit by his scruff she struggled to find her way back to the ledge ... but somehow managed. Placing the kit gently on the ledge she wondered if the kit was dead. Feeling for a heartbeat she concluded he wasn't, just passed out. Great ...
Looking to Neera, she nodded brisquely, continuing her search for more kits ...
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:05 pm

Taru grasped a kit in his maw, hulling it onto a ledge near where River put another kit. He dived down agian, and picked up two other kits by the scruff of their necks. "I got you, don't worry..." He barked softly, as he set the kit on the Ledge. One had two tails, which startled him.

OOC: And, Fox passes out, and forgets that he is a cat! Ok? Ok!

Last edited by Wish of Many Travelers on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Fox was in the middle of yowling and fighting when he hit his head.
"Cra-" but he had passed out before uttering the word, and he gurgled under the waves.

Neera nodded back. "Right!" And she helped search for any kits that were fox or cat.
"I have one!" Neera barked. "Or not!" She barked as Taru saved a kit with... two tails!
"River... Empress, he has two tails!" She gasped, staring at the kit's two tails.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 pm

OOC: Is that everyone? xD

River of Shadows searched the area one last time, not seeing a single kit lost or alone. All the foxes were merging towards the high ledge. Picking up the little kit she had saved earlier the femme followed the group, taking one last look at their home ... trying to catch up to Taru of Sands. Mind snapping to Neera she cocked her head. Two tails?! What the?!
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:22 pm

Taru shook his head. He clasped the three kits in his maw, one last time, and followed the others. Why wrould a Kit of a Cat have two tails? That just isn't right!
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Jet of breeze body went still, it seemed like the whole world had turned upside down. Her fur was compelty soaked with freezing cold water. Something had grasped her scruff, but she didn't care, it felt as if she was compelety under water. Being so excusted she went limp, passing out......she couldn't remember a thing

((but her family!))

Last edited by Jet of Breeze on Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:25 pm

OOC: She was picked up... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 pm

OOC: BLIZZARD TOLD ME TO!
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:13 am

OOC: You can just put it as Jet passing out in Taru's Maw... Cause that's where she is... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:24 am

oooc: I fixed it
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down