Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunter of Trees

4 posters

Go down

The Hunter of Trees Empty The Hunter of Trees

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Treehunter looked up lazily from his den, secretly hoping for some commotion in the elder's den. If not he was going out for his specialty, tree hunting. Humming to himself a tune as to which he forgot what from, the plump elder thought cheerfully. I remember the good old days when I was a warrior ... no treachery, just good fights! No traitors or cowards! Ah ... I like squirrels ... squirrels, squirrels, squirrels. If some cat was watching they would see the old cat sway his head back and forth, still humming.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : The Hunter of Trees WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

The Hunter of Trees Empty Re: The Hunter of Trees

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 pm

((lol!))
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Hawkfire strolled in holding a squirrel. "Hey? You want it? You want it?" Hawkfire sat on it. "There you go." And then left.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm

(OMG LOL X 100)
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:47 pm

OOC: You're so mean to Treehunter. xDDD

Treehunter frowned at the warrior, watching as he taunted him. Waste of prey .... waste of prey ... waste of prey .... BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD. Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad. Bad squirrel. Bad squirrel. He thought, head swaying back and forth again, rythmically. Forgetting the whole situation Treehunter stodd up slowly, still humming.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 pm

"Treehunter?" Leopardpaw mewed looking at the crazed elder... This was odd, normally elders were smart, or had a sharp tongue, but this one was just plain strange.

OOC: SHOOOOORT
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Treehunter's head perked up at his name being called and still humming under his breath, wandered over to Leopardpaw, wondering why he wanted to talk to him: the crazed elder. Little did they know one day he would save the clans. "Er ... yeah Leopardpaw?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:09 pm

"This may sound rude, but since Silverstar is busy and everyone else would probably tell my secrets to the whole clan... I wanted to talk to you, because everyone thinks your crazy, and would never believe a word you say..." mewed Leopardpaw looking at his paws and scratching the ground nervously. He was tired of keeping his emotions a secret and needed someone to confide in. Though, he really couldn't trust anyone, maybe Raventail, but Treehunter was still the best choice.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Treehunter cocked his head to one side, wondering what he would want to talk to an elder like him about. "Crazy is as crazy was." He murmured to himself crossly. Everyone thought he was crazy! "What do you need to talk to me about?" Moving back to his nest Treehunter motioned for Leopardpaw to follow.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 pm

"Well, it started half a moon ago, Silverstar, Silvercloud then, started thinking that I was a good fighter, she also saw a little bit of Tigerstar in me. That night, I had... Nightmares, frightening things, with blood, claws, yowls of pure terror, and the smell of death all around me. That same night, Silvercloud had a vision, of me killing Moonpaw, who I might love. But then things got complicated, when I met Blossompaw, a RiverClan apprentice, we started to meet eachother secretly, until Lillypaw and Silvercloud found out about it. Then things got worse when my training turned into a battle for my life, Silvercloud had me training like crazy, but it helped, and she was finally able to stop me from meeting Blossompaw, and when I was going to tell her that I could meet her again, I stumbled upon Jadeclaw's body, which then drew attention from some RiverClan cats, including Blossompaw and her brother, Mountainpaw, we had a little fight, and I ended up almost killing him. Now I want to know, what can I do? Do I tell Moonpaw I love her, even though it's forbidden, Can I ever fight again without killing every one I see? Am I just a monster?" he asked, gasping for breath at the end of his speech, he was glad no one else was in sight, or he would be in more trouble than ever. And he hoped that Treehunter would just forget it like everything else, and he would go back to hunting trees, he had no idea what he was going to do now that he had finally gotten all of this off his chest.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:42 pm

Something inside Treehunter clicked, some part of his mind moved into it's right spot temporarily; allowing him to answer Leopardpaw's speech with dignity and knowledge. "Ah, young apprentice. You seem to think I don't understand any of that. Life goes by quickly, doesn't it? We must remember that as life goes on, things are forgotten. You can do what your heart says; it is usually correct in many ways. Although do remember to use your mind at the same time. You know inside that you will not kill every cat you battle. You are not Tigerstar ... you are not evil Leopardpaw. Remember that through your life ... when I'm gone ... when everyone is gone. Hard times are coming ... but if you follow your heart, you can get through them." The phase passed and the part moved back into it's normal spot; lop-sided and out of place. "Squirrels ... squirrels ... squirrels ... oh, hello Leopardpaw! Can I help you with something?"
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:06 pm

"... Uh, do you need me to get you a squirrel?" he mewed cautiously. Still thinking about the crazed cats words. Follow my heart... Does that mean I should tell her, or not, he knew now he wasn't evil at least to Treehunter. He sighed, this cat was more complex than any of the cats he had ever met.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 pm

OOC: I said you would need to decipher his code.

"Squirrel? Er ... no. I will go get my own squirrel. Bye Leopardpaw ..."Treehunter rambled on, mumbling under his breath as he padded out of the elder's den, one pawstep at a time. He was going tree hunting!
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down