Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dying Warrior

4 posters

Go down

A Dying Warrior Empty A Dying Warrior

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Moontail lay in her den, wheezing, waiting for someone to find her and get the WindClan med cat.
She let out a weak yowl to try to lure someone into the den so that someone would help her. She knew it was the end, and soon she would be with StarClan, soon she would be with her lost love, Cloud.
Suddenly, she heard a horrifying familiar yowl. Then she heard a warrior in the clearing hissing and fighting with the creature she heard, then it came into the warrior den, a badger. It was clawing it's way through the bush growling all the way.
Moontail stood up, for the last time, Moontail feared, to face the giant creature. She pounced sloppily onto it, claws sheathed as far as they will go. It easily shoved her off. Moontail got back up and swooped under the savage beast and clawed the badger's belly. It swung it's giant paw under it's body, grabbed the old warrior with ease and threw her against the ground with such force that when she hit the ground she bounced off and laid limp on the ground, breathing ceased.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : A Dying Warrior WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A Dying Warrior Empty Re: A Dying Warrior

Post by Cheesles Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:24 am

Nightpaw had been training for 6 moons now. He knew exactly how to fight. He leapt on to the badgers back again. He clawed and scratched it. He pulled himself closer to the bagders neck. It flung him off but the moment Nightpaw hit the ground he was on his feet again. He ahd been winded but only for a second. He leapt back on to the badgers neck and dug his claws in. The badger screeched in pain and Nightpaw toke that as a chance to dig in harder. The badger was young he could kill it easily. He started to bight down. The badger writhed and squirmed beneath Nightpaw. He drew back his teeth and bit again. This time his teeth met bone. The badger went limp and tumbled to the ground. Nightpaw jumped off just in time and scampered over to the warrior. Moontail lay still. Her chest did not rise and fall as it should of. He nuzzled the warrior. He could see that her chest was only just rising and falling. He licked and nuzzled but the warrior did not get up. Nightpaw yowled for the medicine cat. Moontail was going to die.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : A Dying Warrior WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:41 am

Moontail gasped for air. She had gathered enough to speak her last words "Do not help me, I am finally going to StarClan, back to Cloud. My time has come, every cat has their time. Goodbye Nightpaw." and Moontail ceased life in the clans, her chest stopped rising and falling and her eyes closed shut. She was with StarClan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 am

"Moontail! Moontail! Come back!" The warrior had been like kin. Nightpaws eyes clouded with tears. Today of all days Moontail had to dye.
"Moontail! Moontail!" His voice grew softer untill it was bearly a whisper. He pawed the warriors large flank. This time the warriors chest did not rise and all even te slightest bit. Moontail was diffently dead.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Eaglewing walked into the warriors den."Hi Nightpaw what are you-"He stopped as he saw Moontail's body."Oh my gosh!How did this happen?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Watertail walked in. ''Mother!'' He said rushing to her side. She was dead. ''M-m-mother you d-dead'' He stuttered while crying. He hung is head low. ''I barley knew you and your already dead.''
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Newly made apprentice, Goldenpaw walked into the den to see what was happening. He saw the closet thing he had to a kin laying on the bracken nest, chest neither rising or falling, her body lay there limp.
"Moontail, Moontail! No, don't go now..." his voice hushed to a whisper and lay next the dead body, curling up, with tears in his eyes. "Watertail, she's gone. She actually gone, forever." he whispered in her fur.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:07 pm

"We have to tell Wolfstar..."

OOC:Are you going to have a vigil?
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:25 am

"Noooo..." Nightpaws voice trailed into a wisper. Nightpaw looked up at Eaglewing and sighed. "I heard a yowl come from the clearing. I raced out of the apprentice den and saw her liening in the clearing with a badger. Ohh I should have saved her!!!!" Nightpaw collapsed in a heap. "It was all my fault! Why?"
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:35 am

"No it wasn't.You tried your best.I'm going to tell Wolfstar."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:34 am

"It was my fault! I should have helped him first! I shouldn't have been sleeping! I will never become a warrior now!" Nightpaw wailed. He could not bring himself to look at anyone espeacially moontail or watertail. "I am sorry watertail." He sobbed without meeting the warriors eyes.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:00 pm

''It's not your fault'' He said, his eyes not leaving his dead mother. ''Can i have a few moments please''. He said glommly.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm

Goldenpaw remained near the body of the closest thing he could call a mother. He started to lick her muzzle "I'll miss you Moontail." he said.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down