Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories (All Kits)

+4
Lillyflower
Hetalia
Noname
De Awesome Raven
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stories (All Kits) Empty Stories (All Kits)

Post by De Awesome Raven Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Raventail squinted her eyes, and then put her head on her legs.
"Firehawk... I think about you everyday... are you enjoying life? Is everything well in StarClan?" Raventail murmured softly, at no one in particular. She missed Firehawk immensly, and wished that it was her that died, instead of her beloved brother.
'Yes, Raventail, do not worry. Me, Ptarmigankit, Rosekit, and Wrenkit all frolic in the fields, and we look down at you in worry. Do not worry, my beloved sister, enjoy life, live it to it's fullest, and greet each new day with enthusiasm...' a voice seemed to murmur in Raventail's ear.
"What? Who just said that?" she cried, before bursting into a frenzy of joyful tears.
Firehawk's still there, above, watching out for me...

Raventail waited for a kit to come in, eager for a story. None came. It seemed they were too caught up to listen to an old elder's tale. Raventail sighed. How she wished Firehawk was still here.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : Stories (All Kits) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Stories (All Kits) Empty Re: Stories (All Kits)

Post by Noname Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:42 pm

OOC: Aw... Leopardpaw could learn a lot from an elder...
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Silverkit walked into the elder's den."Raventail could you tell me a story?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:16 am

Lillypaw stuck her head in "don't forget to say please" she told the Kit gently, then she padded back out again.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Warning System : Stories (All Kits) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:30 am

"Pleeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssse?"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 am

Branchkit heard all the other kits near the elders den, what if Raventail was telling stories? Branchkit raced towards the den and popped his head in and asked
"Ohhh your telling stories can I com in? Can I Can I?"
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:05 pm

OOC- Ah, the fun of roleplaying an elder... XD

BIC-

Raventail smiled, revealing her yellow teeth.
"Of course! Now, what do you want to hear? The Three Great Clans? Firestar? Or the big fight I got in with a nasty nasty dog?" she laughed, flicking her tail back and forth.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:17 pm

"Three great clans!Three great clans!"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Raventail laughed.

"When I was a kit, that was my favorite story, too!" She looked at Silverkit, amused. She straightened herself proudly.
"Once upon a time, there were only three clans, clans with large, enormous felines. The three clans were called LionClan, LeopardClan and TigerClan. The felines in LionClan were large, golden yellow cats, and the toms had large, fluffy rings of fur around their necks. They had sharp, long fangs that would break a rabbit in half. The she-cats were called lionesses. They were thinner and prettier than the toms, and they didn't have the ring of fur, strangely. They had large yellow eyes, and they looked majestic and graceful as they leaped onto the rocks. LeopardClan was made up of smaller, but still large, cats that were a darker yellow than the lions, but they had beautiful, small dapples that covered their bodies. They weren't as large as the lions, as I said, but they were still three catheights taller than us, at the shoulder. TigerClan was made up of sly, but proud cats that said to be larger than horses, and they had large jet black stripes. They used to be exactly like LionClan, except for the large ring of fur. They were golden, too, and were the most mischievious of all the great clans. Every cat in the clans descended from the cats in these three clans. The cats got their bravery and strength from LionClan, their swiftness and hunting ability from LeopardClan, and... well, frankly, I forget what TigerClan gives us. I think the ability to hunt in the dark? I'm not sure." Raventail said, lost in a trance. "What story do you want me to tell you? There are three, 'How Snakes Came to the Forest', 'How LeopardClan Won the River,' and 'How TigerClan Got Their Stripes.' Which one do you want to hear?"
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 pm

NightFire entered into the den "have aprentices brought you moss and fresh-kill?" she mewed the truth was that she had loved spending time with the elders when she was a kit and when she was an apprentice so she visited them oftem
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:18 pm

Ravensun wrote: Raventail laughed.

"When I was a kit, that was my favorite story, too!" She looked at Silverkit, amused. She straightened herself proudly.
"Once upon a time, there were only three clans, clans with large, enormous felines. The three clans were called LionClan, LeopardClan and TigerClan. The felines in LionClan were large, golden yellow cats, and the toms had large, fluffy rings of fur around their necks. They had sharp, long fangs that would break a rabbit in half. The she-cats were called lionesses. They were thinner and prettier than the toms, and they didn't have the ring of fur, strangely. They had large yellow eyes, and they looked majestic and graceful as they leaped onto the rocks. LeopardClan was made up of smaller, but still large, cats that were a darker yellow than the lions, but they had beautiful, small dapples that covered their bodies. They weren't as large as the lions, as I said, but they were still three catheights taller than us, at the shoulder. TigerClan was made up of sly, but proud cats that said to be larger than horses, and they had large jet black stripes. They used to be exactly like LionClan, except for the large ring of fur. They were golden, too, and were the most mischievious of all the great clans. Every cat in the clans descended from the cats in these three clans. The cats got their bravery and strength from LionClan, their swiftness and hunting ability from LeopardClan, and... well, frankly, I forget what TigerClan gives us. I think the ability to hunt in the dark? I'm not sure." Raventail said, lost in a trance. "What story do you want me to tell you? There are three, 'How Snakes Came to the Forest', 'How LeopardClan Won the River,' and 'How TigerClan Got Their Stripes.' Which one do you want to hear?"

OOC:I read those before!Plus I like tigers!!!
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Ravensun wrote: Raventail laughed.

OOC:I read those before!Plus I like tigers!!!

"How snakes came to the forest!"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 pm

"I see you are enjoying stories so I will return later" she mewed and gave a glance to alll the kits
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 am

Lillypaw padded in with a large mouse dangling from her Jaws. She put it beisde the Elder and meowed "that is for you", then she brought in some fresh, dry and very clean moss and then took out the old moss. "Could I lisen to please?" Lillypaw asked. She had been outside waiting for the Elder to finish her story and had been lisining to it to.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 pm

Dreamkit bounded into the Elders' den, panting like crazy. "Story Time! Story time!" She chirped, sitting down near the Elder.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:55 pm

ooc- Yeah, I got it off of Secrets of the Clans, xd, my memory was polished with Warriors Wiki. Forgive me if we haven't moved to the lake yet.

Raventail laughed again, and grinned at Lillypaw.
"Come on, I'd be called a monster if I wouldn't. Of course!" Raventail told her jokingly, then began her story.

"Once upon a time, on what is now called Snakerocks, a mean old snake lived in the rock. The snake was huge, even larger than the lions in LionClan. She was called Mouthclaw, and she was feared by all of LionClan, because she could swallow a LionClan warrior in one gulp of her mighty mouth, and her bite could kill anycat that bothered her. A proud LionClan warrior, Sunpelt, went and challenged Mouthclaw to a fight. He thought that if he defeated the snake, he would be called a hero. Mouthclaw and Sunpelt fought, but Sunpelt's swift, and strong movements defeated the snake. Sunpelt stood, and thought.
'I will spare your miserable life, Mouthclaw, if you would become only the length of a lion's tail, as to not hurt anymore cats.'
Of course, Mouthclaw was known for her wit, and outsmarted the LionClan warrior.
'Of course, Sunpelt,' she hissed, before turning into a thousand snakes, each the length of a cat's tail.
Sunpelt grew afraid, and ran back to camp. Sunpelt confessed what he did, and at first, Goldenstar was angry. But the leader had to admit, smaller snakes were better than Mouthclaw herself, at least no warrior would find themselves in Mouthclaw's jaws, anymore. But they still had to be wary, a bite could still kill a full grown lion, so they still kept their distance from the adders. They kept their distance until we moved to the lake. We didn't have to worry about Snakerocks, anymore. But there are still adders, keep in mind, young kits, be careful where you tread."
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:06 pm

"When I become a warrior I bet I would be able to kill every single one of them!"
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 pm

Raventail smiled, pleased at the kit's eagerness.
"There are a lot of adders out there, you know? You might have to work for a long long time before you get to kill all of them!" she warned, touching the kit with her tailtip.
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:31 pm

"Then at least 100."
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 pm

"I'm sure you'd be a great help, eliminating 100 nasty adders. The clan would thank you. You would be Silversnake, killer of adders." Raventail joked, ruffling Silverkit's fur with her tailtip.

Raventail looked at the rest of the kits.
"Anyone else want to hear a story?"
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 am

Lillypaw was amazed by the Elders story. "How about how TigerClan got their stripes?" Lillypaw asked.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:26 am

Dreamkit perked up. "I wanna hear how Starclan was formed!" The silvery kit mewled.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillyflower Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:47 am

"No, how TigerClan got their stripes!" Lillypaw meowed.
Lillyflower
Lillyflower

Back to top Go down

Post by De Awesome Raven Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:42 pm

"Okay, how about how TigerClan got their stripes first, then I'll see if I can remember how StarClan formed." Raventail compromised, and scoured her mind for the legend of TigerClan.

"Once upon a time, long long ago, TigerClan warriors were completely orange. They had dark, orange fur that had nothing in particular, except for a thick pelt.
A TigerClan warrior, Thornpelt, was angry that TigerClan didn't have anything to distinguish themselves, unlike LionClan and LeopardClan, who had manes and spots. So Thornpelt stole freshkill and some kits from the other clans. Shadestar, the leader of TigerClan, ignored Thornpelt until one day, Thornpelt came back with Petalkit in his jaws, dangling, the kit mewing in distress.
'You idiot!' Shadestar snarled when Thornpelt dropped Petalkit on the ground. 'She's Goldenstar's daughter! He's going to declare war if you don't bring this kit back to him!'
Thornpelt was horrified and ashamed.
'We have to give Petalkit back at the gathering.' Shadestar announced after a pause.
So the gathering came. Goldenstar and LionClanw were fuming with rage, and Shadestar was embarrassed to give the kit back, but he swallowed his pride and gave the kit back.
Goldenstar was not pleased. He didn't let TigerClan off the hook that easily, however.
'I sentence you and your filthy clan to a moon of hunting in the darkness, as punishment for such a disgraceful act.' Goldenstar snarled, and the TigerClan cats reluctantly obeyed. The hunted in the dark for a moon, and the following gathering, they were shocked- and pleased- to find that they had developed jet black stripes. And that is how TigerClan got their stripes."

ooc- Sorry, can't find it. How about another legend? Like the four great leaders?
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:30 pm

Leopardpaw padded into the Elders Den, reluctantly of course, the place was always swarming with kits, though, Raventail was always a great storyteller, it was a little sad that he wasn't hear to listen to one of the tales, but on a punishment, for a moon he would have to serve the Elder. "Hey, Raventail... It looks like I'm yours for the next moon." he mewed even though Raventail was fun to be around, he would much rather be relaxing instead of having to work.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next