Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Grumpy

+4
Wolvine
Naruto
Waffletail
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mr. Grumpy Empty Mr. Grumpy

Post by Waffletail Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Watertail lazily flopped onto his moss bedding. This was it. His final stage in life. After working hard for his clan, he finally had some time to be paid back. Nothing left in the future for him except relaxation.

To him it was a nightmare. Watertail wasn't the type to sit back idly while others cared for him. He wanted to be out there, fighting for his beloved clan. There wasn't much he could do about it, though. His body was no longer capable of handling all that work.

He looked around at his new home as he tested the beddings, seeing which ones were the driest. The only perk he could salvage out of his new position was the stories he could tell. He had been through a lot of interesting happenings during his long life. He now had the chance to share them.

Watertail stretched his sore bones as he sat down on the driest moss he could find. He stifled a mew as he nestled into the bed.

Last edited by Waffletail on Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Waffletail
Waffletail

Warning System : Mr. Grumpy WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Mr. Grumpy Empty Re: Mr. Grumpy

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:42 pm

The deputy followed the elderly warrior into the den. One of the only dens left standing after the earthquake. "Watertail, are you sure about this? You don't seem to suit retirement," he reasoned, his voice calm. Smoketail looked behind him, at the still ravaged camp. He'd ordered all cats that weren't injured to rebuild only a few of the dens. After all, they were leaving soon. And after they completed that task they needed to go hunting.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 pm

OOC: Poor Misser Grumpy Gills. :I *pats Watertail's head*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 am

His peaceful sleep was interupted by a cat walking in. Watertial reluctantly lifted his head, about to snap at the warrior. It turned out to be Smoketail, however, the windclan deputy. It wouldn't be smart to snap at him. Smoketail asked him about his chcoice of retiring, "Well Smoketail," He started, "after the disaster I got really shaken up. I'm not much use to my clan anymore. I would love to still be a warrior, but it would be selfish. I would just hold the clan back". If Watertail was just a little bit softer, he would've cried there and then, but he still felt a saddening weight in his heart. This was by far his greatest decision in life. Watertail sighed and looked up at the deputy for a response

OCC: *Is patted* Mr. Grumpy Icon_biggrin

Last edited by Waffletail on Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:08 pm

Smoketail nodded. "Then I will respect your choice." His long tail flicked as he thought for a moment. "If you need anything, just call."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm

Otterkit's amber eyes gleamed at the thought of another victim. He slunk closer, wating Watertail closely. He was about to spring on the new elder, when he noticed a kind of light in the grumpy cat's eyes. It was not the light of joy or happiness that he expirienced often. It was a sad, defeated look, that chilled Otterkit to the bone.

OOC: YAY FOR MUSELESSNESS AND STUPIDITY =D
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Mr. Grumpy WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Watertail gazed longingly at the young kit. His heart still bore the weight of sadness. What he wouldn't give, to be a kit again. He would fight ten of the strongest badgers, scale the highest of mountains, hunger for moons. Anything to have his life again. It was all vain hope, though. This was his life now, and nothing could change it.

The only thing that kept him going was the positive spirit of his beloved clan. Without them, Watertail would give up life. It was depressing to look at him nowadays. But after awhile, he would grow accustomed to his new path in life, and find ways to enjoy it.

He shook his head slightly and looked at the deputy, "How are the duties going?" He asked the younger cat. Watertail longed for some conversation. It was the best he could do right now. He returned his gaze to the kit who had tried to sneak up on him, "And I'll tell you a story soon. Hopefully, you haven't heard it yet"

OCC: Ha. While writing this, there's sad music in the background from a movie my parents are watching. Mr. Grumpy 252183
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:13 pm

Smoketail pricked his ears. "The duties are going well. I hope I've made the right choice in stopping the camp's repair to increase hunting patrols." he said, a bit worried.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 am

The former senior warrior nodded, "I think it was the right choice." he told him, "all the other clans and predators in the forest will be recovering from the disaster as well. They wont have time attack." Once Watertail finished giving his reasoning, he turned back to Otterkit, who was still sitting there watching the older cats, "So do you want to hear a story? I hope Goldenstorm didn't already tell you yet."

OCC: Sorry I couldn't make it longer! Mr. Grumpy 902377
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:54 am

Windkit padded around the destroyed camp. It was all he knew in his short life and it was pratically gone, just like that. He spotted a kit slinking towards the still-standing elder's den. What was his arch-nemisis up to now? He stalked after the other tom kit and peeked into the elder's den. Watertail wanted to tell stories. He said, "I'd like to hear one, stories are a great way to pass the time." For a kit you either had to sleep, play, or listen to stories to cut some of the time off of a day.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:59 am

Otterkit blinked. "A story. One can learn much from experiences of others, though I should be helping Minkfur..." he mused. "Kay. Please do speak Watertail!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 am

Watertail nodded. His day was slowly getting better. He brightened up as he started to tell the story, " First off, If you have already heard this from Goldenstorm, I don't care," He said that with a smile to show the kits he was kidding, " Well anyway, it was a rainy day when I decided to go out on an adventure. This adventure was to find my mother, who was a rogue. As I started to head out of camp, Goldenkit followed me. He was really big for a kit back then. I told him I was going out on an expedition, but I was never a really good liar, and he eventually got the truth from me. Once he did that, he somehow convinced me to come. I reassured myself that nothing would happen and he would be safe. That's when the badgers came" Watertail took a breath and waited for comments from the two kits.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:34 am

"I knew Goldenstorm was old!" Otterkit purred.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 am

Watertail humphed, "Old? He's moons younger then me. Then again, I'm one of the oldest in the clan." Watertail purred. then jumped up from his site and cut the kits throats with no remorse
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:42 am

Otterkit gave a snort. "If your the oldest than my grandmama is a ferret. Minkfur must be moons older than you!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:46 am

Windkit stared at Watertail, his eyes widening, and gasped, "Badgers?" He looked at the other kit and laughed, "Otterkit, I don't think that was the best comeback." He tilted his head and said, "Minkfur talks funny."

OOC: What a wonderful tale of adventure and throat slitting XD
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:47 am

Otterkit gave a snarl. "Don't say anything about the way Minkfur talks!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Watertail looked at the kits and snorted. That's all they ever did. Argue. Kit would be kits, though, and there was nothing a grumpy elder could change about that. "No arguing now," Watertail told them, " You can argue later. Then I wouldn't care. But now's story time." Watertail shuffled in his position slightly before continuing, " Well anyway, four badgers appeared. One was a mother, and the others were cubs. The cubs were too young to do anything, so the only threat was the mother. She was a huge threat, though." Watertail took another pause, surveying the attentive kits, "Well anyway, there was a long battle, which we eventaully won. Not without bruises and cuts, mind you. Well anyway, we searched from sunrise to sunset, before finally catching a smell similar to mine. We followed it which led to a den near the edge of windclan." Watertail twitched his whiskers. Again, he was pausing to see their reactions.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 pm

ooc: ok, I havne't rped him in the while and I'm suffering tremendous boredom. I might bring in Badger too, haven't decided yet.

Goldenstorm padded in, just back from a hunting patrol. He found out Watertail's new position as the only elder in WindClan. Someone's got to be there to cheer him up. I can only imagine what he's feeling. He sat beside the kits, pushing Otterkit playfully. Well, not too playfully.
"So what am I missing, Watertail?" he mewed, grinning with his eyes shining happily. He remembered when he helped Watertail find his mother, Moontail. It was his first official adventure, he thought it was the best one he ever went through. But he wanted to see how Watertail would tell it.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 pm

(XD I remember reading that very thread where Watertail snuck out. It feels so odd to see it in the form of a story coming from an elder now. o.o)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:33 pm

ooc: I know what you mean.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:53 am

OOC: I know, right?

Watertail purred as his former apprentice walked in, "See, even experianced warriors can't get enough of my stories," He told them with a large hint of humor, "I'm telling them about the time we went looking for my mother. I'm sure you remember that" he returned his now soft eyes to the kits, "Where was I? Oh right, we found the den. Okay, so we came upon this den. Or more specifically, Goldenkit did. He looked inside and saw a she-cat with my scent and looks. He woke her up by running out of the den, calling my name. Again, our adventure was interrupted. Spottedheart caught us. Apparently she was following us the whole time. If you were wondering, she was the former deputy at the time" Watertail frowned as he remembered the kind she-cat. She had disappeared one day with no trace, "She forced us back to camp, but we convinced her that my mother could come. I was so excited at the time, I didn't care what sort of punishment Wolfstar gave me. I had my mother" He stopped to get a few words from Goldenstorm, and comment from the kits again.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 am

Goldenkit smiled as he looked up, remembering every detail. "I remember that. It was right after we started eating, I was munching on my first wood pigeon. I found the den after scenting a little while, and once I checked it out and ran back to Watertail, Spottedheart was already there to tell us off" he looked back down at the kits, remembering the unhappy moment.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 am

Windkit watched the two cats and asked, "Well what did she say? Did you guys get in a lot of trouble? What about Watertail's mom?" He fidgeted with excitement.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Goldenstorm grinned, "Oh, you wouldn't know the meaning of trouble unless you were in our pelts. Great StarClan, Spottedheart was practically jumping out of her fur when she found us out. She ordered us back to camp. Isn't that right, Watertail?" he mewed, almost laughing at the whole story.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum