Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halostep's Children.

+3
Cheesles
kiwiattack
Riber~
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halostep's Children. Empty Halostep's Children.

Post by Riber~ Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Yeah, I did have a thread for this but, considering how some people who had the kits left and I didn't have a personality nor looks up in that thread... I made another one. If you are just adopting a kit now, only ask for one please. These are Halostep's and Pantherfin's kits. The first litter (Celestialpaw, Cobrapaw, and Azurepaw) are already born.

Litter Two:

Name: Lotuskit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Cat_in_tree03
Personality: Lotuskit is, in a few words, playful and commanding. She’s generally a leader and being the largest of her litter (despite being the only female), she considers herself the best. She’s vain but really does love playing with her siblings. Of course, she always gets to be Bluestar. They’re just her loyal warriors.
Roleplayer: Iron

Name: Cometkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. 323360-FB~Gray-and-White-Kitten-Posters
Personality: Cometkit is the laid-back, calm kit of the litter. He doesn’t like rough playing and is the real thinker. He is smart and thinks about what he’s doing before he does it. The warrior code is incredibly important to him and refuses to break it.
Roleplayer: Amberstorm

Name: Jinxedkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. 2ngt0uc
He is very tiny, and you know, minus the collar.
Personality: Jinxedkit kit has a flaw like no other: he is incredibly unlucky. Nearly everything he does ends up screwing up in some way or form. For this reason, he is very testy and hates accepting help. He’s got a good head on his shoulders though, and when he wants to can think up very good ideas. His personality is similar to Jayfeather’s.
Roleplayer: Jet

Name: Hushkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Cat-orange-black
Personality: Hushkit is an unfortunate deaf tom. He can’t hear anything, nor will he ever be able to. He is detached and doesn’t like company from the average joe of a cat. Later in life he will be very good at lip-reading and will be taught how to be a warrior in a different fashion. He’s touchy and hates pity.
Roleplayer: Member

Litter Three:

Name: Twistedkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Pssst_by_chik1117
He’s big like daddy. Credit for picture goes to Chik1117 on DeviantART.
Personality: Twistedkit is the largest of any litter and is fierce and cold. He is, if you will, a mini Tigerstar. Would he be so ambitious as to kill to reach his goals? No cat knows. He plays rough and is often scolded for it. Obviously, he shows great skills as a warrior.
Roleplayer: Wolvine

Name: Mercurykit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Cat%20face
Personality: Mercurykit is a free-spirited tom with an easy-going outlook on life. He is often the one cheering up the nursery queens and making the warriors laugh. He’s likeable and a fun playmate to any kit.
Roleplayer: OPEN

Name: Monarchkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Goldenstream
Personality: Monarchkit is, in some ways, like her mother Halostep. She loves and would do anything for her clan. However, to par with her name, she is free like a butterfly and is headstrong. She is social even though the smallest of things could fire up her temper. She’s stubborn and recklessly brave. She would definitely take on Twistedkit in a battle.
Roleplayer: Me

Litter Four:

Name: Angelkit
Gener: Female
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Pj-2
Personality: Angelkit is a general, all-around sweetheart. She isn’t timid, but she isn’t outgoing either. She’s friendly and loves checking in on the tiny new additions of the nursery. Basically, what you first see is what you get. An angel. She isn’t brave and although very, very good at tracking, she can’t bring herself to fight hard enough to win.
Roleplayer: Kiwi

Name: Havockit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Orange-kittens-11
Personality: Havockit, is anything, is devious. He is the one that comes up with pranks, sneaks out of camp, or overall makes life difficult for other cats. He loves annoying anyone he can find and is a bundle of energy. He never means to actually hurt anyone, but sometimes it turns out that way. He is sly and mischievous.
Roleplayer: Member

Name: Daffodilkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Kitten
Personality: Daffodilkit, the smallest of her litter of three, is an image of Angelkit, except for one thing. She is brave and reckless. Although sweet, there is no amount of shyness in her at all. Say hello to outgoing by nature and always wanting to play.
Roleplayer: Cheese

Litter Five:

Name: Safronkit
Appearance
Halostep's Children. Green-Cat-Eyes-1
Personality: Safronkit is the crazy one. He is mildly insane and is known to chase his tail for hours on end. Most other kits shy away from him and his ongoing questions, comments, and antics. Perhaps he could be a good fighter when he grows up, but he would have to lose his weirdness.
Roleplayer: Flint

Name: Orchidkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. Burmilla1
Personality: Orchidkit is sweet and sugary, somewhat like Angelkit. This one however, has a strong side as well. She loves to lead and is outgoing and adventerous.
Roleplayer: Sandfur

Name: Tearkit
Appearance:
Halostep's Children. 3539132306_224f4fff70
Personality: And here we have the emo kit of the litters. Tearkit is often a downer and is usually depressed about this or that. He would prefer staring out the nursery entrance than running around playing. He is independent and isn’t huge on any company.
Roleplayer: Kyuubi

Last edited by Riber~ on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Halostep's Children. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Halostep's Children. Empty Re: Halostep's Children.

Post by kiwiattack Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:34 pm

I would like Angelkit. :3 Do we just write an RP sample?
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Halostep's Children. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:36 pm

You don't need a sample unless you really want to write one. X3
She's yours.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Can I have mercurykit?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

You know... I always thought Hushkit was white with blue eyes. X3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 am

Hey... what's with Member getting two?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:38 am

When River fist had it up, she allowed people to get two kits from different litters. Everyone else either only picked one or were inactive or summin'. Now since there's only like three left, you can only get one.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:43 am

Ah, okay. I'd like Cometkit, by the way. I'll make him.. interesting. >:3
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 am

I like Mercurykit! :] Can I has him?
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:58 am

RP SHOWDOWN
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Halostep's Children. WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 am

Okay Amber, since no one else asked for him, he's yours. :3 He's basically being born right now.

And yes, Cheese and Honey. If you both want him... RP SAMPLE WAR.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:23 pm

O: He's being born naow?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Yes. Right now. XD
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Cool, this is going to be interesting.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 pm

RP Sample: Blue eyes opened to sunlight shining brightly into the nursery. Mercurykit blinked sleep out of his eyes, and flicked his ears as the sound of birds chirping reached them. He smiled at the thought that Leaf-bare would soon be over. New-leaf was obviously jsut around the corner.

Mercurykit stood up, stretching his legs in the warm sunlight. But dispite the sun, there was still a chilly breeze swirling around outside.

With a twitch of his whiskers, Mercurykit exited the nursery, his paws, or his stomach guiding him towards the fresh kill pile. He chose a small rabbit, just enough to fill him up, and too little to fill a warrior or queen.

Dew drops sparkled and the frost crunched beneath his paws as Mercurykit padded towards, his sister, Monarchkit, flicking his tail with the thought of tucking into his rabbit.

A loud crash errupted from the undergrowth around camp as three large warriors bombarded their way into the camp. They weren't Windclan warriors, Mercurykit realised as their scent swirled towards him.

Mercurykit leapt up and slowly padded towards them, his claws sliding out. He bared his teeth at the large warriors. "Go now!" He hissed, as Windclan cats fleed in terror. He was now the only cat in the clearing, with the Thunderclan cats.

Mercurykit leapt, his teeth aimed at the necks of each warrior. He landed on the middle ones back and slashed his claws out at the two on either side if him.

He felt his claws strike the ribs of the she cat on his left. Blood poured from the gash he made. But the tom on the other side dodged the blow easily.

Mercurykit, clung on to the middle tom as he leapt and twisted, trying to loosen the Windclanners grip. The little tom leapt lithely off and raked his claws over the toms eyes, sending him screeching out of camp.

Mercurykit leapt at the she cat, already injured, and bit down hard on her leg. He claws his way up and pounded her with unsheathed claws. The other tom had followed the first one and then the she cat did too.

Mercurykit leapt back, watching as the sprinted away. He looked around as cats crept from the dens. He grinned with triumph.

"Mercurykit wake up!" Came a sweet she cats voice. Mercurykit recognised it as his mothers. He opened his eyes to see hers looking down at him. He smiled at her a reahced up to lick her check.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:29 pm

x.x Stop trying to make it appear long when in reality, it's supposed to be this long XD:

Blue eyes opened to sunlight shining brightly into the nursery. Mercurykit blinked sleep out of his eyes, and flicked his ears as the sound of birds chirping reached them. He smiled at the thought that Leaf-bare would soon be over. New-leaf was obviously jsut around the corner.
Mercurykit stood up, stretching his legs in the warm sunlight. But dispite the sun, there was still a chilly breeze swirling around outside.
With a twitch of his whiskers, Mercurykit exited the nursery, his paws, or his stomach guiding him towards the fresh kill pile. He chose a small rabbit, just enough to fill him up, and too little to fill a warrior or queen.
Dew drops sparkled and the frost crunched beneath his paws as Mercurykit padded towards, his sister, Monarchkit, flicking his tail with the thought of tucking into his rabbit.
A loud crash errupted from the undergrowth around camp as three large warriors bombarded their way into the camp. They weren't Windclan warriors, Mercurykit realised as their scent swirled towards him.
Mercurykit leapt up and slowly padded towards them, his claws sliding out. He bared his teeth at the large warriors. "Go now!" He hissed, as Windclan cats fleed in terror. He was now the only cat in the clearing, with the Thunderclan cats.
Mercurykit leapt, his teeth aimed at the necks of each warrior. He landed on the middle ones back and slashed his claws out at the two on either side if him.
He felt his claws strike the ribs of the she cat on his left. Blood poured from the gash he made. But the tom on the other side dodged the blow easily.
Mercurykit, clung on to the middle tom as he leapt and twisted, trying to loosen the Windclanners grip. The little tom leapt lithely off and raked his claws over the toms eyes, sending him screeching out of camp.
Mercurykit leapt at the she cat, already injured, and bit down hard on her leg. He claws his way up and pounded her with unsheathed claws. The other tom had followed the first one and then the she cat did too.
Mercurykit leapt back, watching as the sprinted away. He looked around as cats crept from the dens. He grinned with triumph.
"Mercurykit wake up!" Came a sweet she cats voice. Mercurykit recognised it as his mothers. He opened his eyes to see hers looking down at him. He smiled at her a reahced up to lick her check.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Fox, I think she was just spacing it like that so it could be read more clearly...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 pm

*shrugs* Whatever. I was just bored. xD
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Bright blue eyes blinked drowsily open into the bright greenleaf sunlight that streamed in through a gap in the nursery's roof. The warm light pooled into the den, tinging everything with a soft gold. "Mm..." The young tom grunted as he rolled over onto his belly and stretched his short limbs. Today's a perfect day to explore the camp! He thought brightly, trotting out of the den for the first time and letting the milky scents fall behind him.

Outside, the sun shone brightly in a clear blue sky. A few puffy white shapes drifted lazily across the blue terrain. They must be like the fish swimming in the river! The tabby kit thought in amazement. He'd heard the warriors outside talk about the river while he was curled up half-asleep beside Halostep. He decided that he would go see the river for himself one day.

The camp was quiet enough, a few cats sharing tongues here and there, while the sunhigh patrol was headed outside. "Wow!" Mercurykit squeaked, taking in all the swirling scents and sights around him. The only scents he could easily identify were those of the kits and queens, coming from the nursery. He had yet to learn the other WindClan scents.

As he took another step forwards, a flash of bright colour flitted across his face. It had two large, curved wings that were each as thin as a whisker, two whiskers atop its tiny black head, and six legs. What a weird creature! I wonder what it is? He laughed as it fluttered about, the tiniest breeze sending it veering off its flight course. Giving a purr of laughter, Mercurykit bounded after the creature, batting at it with his small forepaws. When another burst of wind whipped past, sending the delicate creature towards the ground, the brown tabby tom leapt.

"Huh? Where is it?" He blinked in innocent confusion. A few giggles erupted from a nearby cat. "Wha-ATCHOO!" His question was cut off by a loud sneeze caused by a tickling sensation on his muzzle. The little winged bug had landed on his nose! He laughed as he watched it fly hap-hazardly out of sight. "Bye!" He called after it. "Wow, I wish my littermates could have seen it!" He grinned. Camp was fun!

OOC: Oh well... XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:43 pm

Sorry for the long wait. Honey, you get Mercurykit.

Cheese, your sample was good but it didnt capture the kit's personality.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 pm

Awww.... :(
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:16 pm

Yay! It's okay, Riber. X3 *huggles Mercurykit closer* :>
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:53 am

-pats Cheese-
If you want, I can add a kit to one of the litters for you. ;D
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:59 am

If thats ok! That would be awesome Riber =D But I don't want to force you into it, if its ok with you then yes please...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Alrighty. A kitten will be added.
Named... Adderkit.

*thumbs up*
Male.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum