Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worrying and Woeing

3 posters

Go down

Worrying and Woeing Empty Worrying and Woeing

Post by Riber~ Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:26 am

ooc- She needed a post.

A cool wind plucked at Iceflake's bright ivory pelt, sending a chill down neck, through her spine, and making her tail twitch with distaste. She gently fastened her teeth around a thrush, knowing just how scrawny it was. Only one thing was on her mind, only one sentence. The clans were leaving. Of course, when the clans left the first time she hadn't been born. But she had heard stories of cats who were lost in storms, picked off by huge beasts and foxes alike, and those who fell from jaw-dropping heights to their instant deaths. What would the price be for another home? That was a question she couldn't answer. The earthquake, if anything, had made up her clan's, and probably all the other clan's as well, mind. The last two weeks in the warriors' den had been drafty and it was the same in all the others. The hasty patchwork that ThunderClan did, rebuilding and rescultping, didn't make much difference. As Iceflake settled down, tucking in to her small thrush, she stared with ice blue eyes around her home, willing herself to drink it all in before it was gone...
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Worrying and Woeing WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Worrying and Woeing Empty Re: Worrying and Woeing

Post by Cheesles Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:53 pm

Green eyes fell upon the figure of an ivory she cat. Wolfstrike knew it was Iceflake. He wished he knew her better then he did. He blinked, calling his wits about him.

The brown tabby tom padded slowly towards the pretty she cat. He padded over and sat just a tail length or two from where the she cat lay.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Worrying and Woeing WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:53 am

OOC: OMG CHEESE! You can't even start a relationship right! *Ruins first impressions*

Dewdrop's eyes glowed as she watched Wolfstrike approach Iceflake; she knew that the tom was stupid, but not stupid enough to approach another she-cat at a time like this. Oh well, better save his skin. She lurched out of her hiding-spot, attempting to bowl the unsuspecting tom over with a carefully aimed kick.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Worrying and Woeing WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 pm

Wolfstrike tried to defend himself. He looked up at the other she cat, his eyes full of surprise. He shied away from her, but tried to be brave for his own sake. "I'm Wolfstrike," He mewed, his tone full of timidness.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Worrying and Woeing WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum