Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostkit's Woes

2 posters

Go down

Frostkit's Woes Empty Frostkit's Woes

Post by kiwiattack Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 pm

The thinly viegned sky streched above the shattered Thunderclan camp. There moon was bright tonight, it lit up the small figure of Frostkit as she padded silently across camp. It was very unlike her to disobey rules and wander away from the nursery on her own, but she needed time to herself. Her silver pelt shivered as a cold gust of wind blew across her. Reaching a small clearing away from any dens she sat down. Blue eyes blazed with grief as she noticed the silence around her, "I'm so alone," she whispered.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Frostkit's Woes WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Frostkit's Woes Empty Re: Frostkit's Woes

Post by Member Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:47 pm

Bluepaw walked into camp. Apprenticeship was dull when there wasn't someone to make it humorous. He dropped his prey and started towards the apprentice's den to see if he could find a cat to have some fun or some sort of practice with, but then he saw Frostkit, walking around probably just as bored as him.

He walked over to the kit. "Shouldn't you be... in the nursery or something?" he asked her.
Administrator

Warning System : Frostkit's Woes WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Frostkit jumped up, startled at the voice of another cat, "I- yeah." Oh no, this cat's probably going to tell on me when he first get's the chance. Well, no use lying now. Maybe if I just go without saying anything I'll be okay. She really didn't want to go back to the nursery yet. As much as the loved her "mother" she couldn't stand be surrounded by mewling kits who couldn't understand her. Even her own brother, Eaglekit was sometimes a stranger to her. "I was just going back," she muttered, tail drooping.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:00 am

Bluepaw sat down. Wow, she really did want to go back there. "Sucks in there, doesn't it? Can't even get the sleep you need without a cat waking you up for the same game you've played millions of times, right?" Pfft. Why would he even ask? She'd probably say it's awesome and disagree with him. He was wholly excited to be an apprentice. It was a lot better than being a kit, in his opinion.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:03 am

She was surprised at his comment, she thought that she was the only one who hated it in there. "It does," she didn't know what else to say. She felt awkward talking to someone olde than her, even if it was only a couple of moons. "I really don't want to go back in there, will you tell on me if I stay out here a little longer?"
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 am

"Psh," Bluepaw flicked his tail, dismissing the thought. "Don't even worry about it. I can't tell you how many outside-of-the-camp escapades there were when I was in there. You're barely even having an adventure." It amused him though, her timidness just to break a small rule as to leave the nursery without parental supervision.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:12 am

"Thanks," she purred. "I know this is going to sound stupid, but just what exactly is an adventure?" As soon as she'd asked it she'd regreted it. I'm going to sound like a stupid kit, not a soon to be apprentice! Eaglekit had always talked about going out on "adventures" but he'd never exactly explain what he'd do.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:20 am

Bluepaw tilted his head. Wow, she needed a better mother or something. They were supposed to tell them that stuff! Then again, maybe she never asked. That's probably it. No ones mother was worse than his.

"An adventure is an expedition. It can be anything from looking for something you lost, or finding the answer to something huge, or just going form one end of the camp to the other. It's like a journey, only there's more of a purpose than getting from one place to another."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 am

Frostkit's eyes opened wide. That sounded amazing. "I want to go on an adventure," she gasped.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am

"You do!" Well, that could only make him smile. "Then go on an adventure!" Yes, go to one! Go to one with the strife of someone with something going for them! Yep, that's how adventures are made. "But.. don't go outside of camp. Because if you did then Silverstar will have my hide. Not to mention my mentor." Ugh. Terror.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 am

"Wait. I can't, I'm not allowed to even be out of the nursury," she sighed. "I have to get back before I get into trouble. Thanks for telling me about adventures though." As soon as her mouth stopped moving she felt the same loniless again. She sighed.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 am

"Come on, Frostkit. Did you even think that we were allowed to leave the camp? You've got to get that stealth. And the nightly guard doesn't seem to be too bright the days you want to go out." Was... was that a good thing? That the guard couldn't detect a couple kits? Well, then again, they did go in broad daylight. StarClan, did that make it worse. His pelt could have bristled if he stayed on the subject. Should he even be putting ideas into the kits head?

"You're welcome, Frostkit," he replied. Well, she'd go now. "Hey, I'm sure there's someone in there that'll give you a good time." Not Ashkit, though. That cat was just too annoying. At least for him. Especially when he was still in the nursery. Those last few days weren't too great. "Oh, sorry that you have to bunk with Ashkit, too."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:37 am

"It's OK, he never really talks to me anyway." None of the other kits do either. Maybe some day she'd have an adventure..

As she padded away she looked over he shoulder, "Bye Bluepaw."
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:43 am

Bluepaw waved his tail at the kit and left to the Apprentice's Den. What to do now? Oh, what he was going to do before. He stopped before he walked in. Actually, he could go badger his mentor a little. He ran off then, looking for the warrior meant to teach him something.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum