Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED

+2
Amberstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED Empty SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:53 pm

Name:
Image:
SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED I2sodd
Personality: L is a rather odd cat. He's very intelligent without any schooling, and he's normally leader-like. He has a habbit of sitting weird, and by weird I mean he sits with his hind legs spread out and his front paws in the normal sitting possition (he sits like my dog). He only talks when he has something to say, and he usually speaks in long sentences/speeches with a very large vocabulary. He is very competetive, and he doesn't take no for an answer. He uses percentages when thinking and speaking, so many will get confused. He easily solves problems. However, L is a very lonely cat, mainly because he is avoided since others do not understand him. Really, his only possitive relationships are with his family. L is never easily angered, and, if he is, he keeps it to himself.
Parents: Sasuke (father) - Naruto (mother)
RPer: ME!

Name: Fai
Image:
SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED 2121288849_0c52317dd6
Personality: Fai is extremely laid-back. He doesn't like fighting, but when presented with the misfortune of battle, he can dodge with ease. He can dodge almost any attack. Fai usually doesn't strike back, but when he must, his blows are mostly from his front paws straight to the cheeks. Fai enjoys calling other cats nicknames, and he is usually never sad or depressed. He is good at hiding his feelings.
RPer: Al-Chan

Name: Kyrie
Image:
SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED Splashkit
Personality: Kyrie is not like normal she-kits. She has a very tom-boyish personality. She hates being clean, and purposefully plays in the mud just to be dirty. Mischievous, she loves pulling pranks on her brothers. Very open and loud. Rarely thinks about what she says before she says it, and leaps staright into things. AKA, she's just like her mother. >D
RPer: Naru-Chan

Name: Near
Image:
SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED Whitekitten
Personality: Really, Near is a white and slightly smaller version of L. However, Near doesn't sit weird. He likes his paws to stay on the ground, so you'll never see him jumping, climbing up a tree, or swimming. Near normally sticks around with L, as they are the same, but Near loves playing with anything that can be stacked, carved on, or played with. Remember, folks, he is also never easily angered. He never just jumps into a fight, and he always thinks of a plan.
RPer: Member-chan

Near will be given to the person who can make the longest RP sample WITHOUT powerplaying his family or other cats. Only one sample per person, WITHOUT editting after I have checked your sample. They'll be born... At the new site, if Al-chan'll ever give the descriptions to Flint-sempai. That'll be all~. :DD

Last edited by LEN KAGAMINE on Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED Empty Re: SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 am

>: It's all my fault. *sniffle* I'll get those descriptions done. D<
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:22 am

Yes, Al-chan, yes it is. It's always your fault. xD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 am

Can I has Near? I'll do my RP Sample after someone else has posted.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:48 am

You can't just ask for him. You have to put your rp sample down... >> Plus, Near is special to me (and L), so I want him to have the best role player he could have. Thus, that is why I want to see how long of a post someone could put here without role playing his family or other cats.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:50 am

Pfft. I could do this easily, maaan.

But I can't since I have too many cats and I said I'd get more after I'm done killing some (those being ones I'm not completely nullified with). I already got one down! X3

I do want him, though. *kicks other cats* >>
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:56 am

Then, kill some of your cats, and post a role play sample! :DD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 pm

A white tom padded through the ferns. Its small paws treaded lightly on the fallen leaves, they made no sound. Tufted ears flickered back and forth, trying to locate any sound of prey. The young tom stopped, his tail had stopped swaying. He took a breath in.

The toms blue eyes scanned the clearing around him. He could see, just by a tree, and small mouse was foraging. Easy prey, the tom, that went by the name of Near, thought. He dropped into a stealthy crouch, hoping the mouse had not yet noticed him.

Pawstep by pawstep, Near moved closer towards the preoccupied mouse. He then unsheathed his claws, tearing one of them quietly through a soft leaf. Without even and twitch of his whiskers, Near leapt. His paws outstretched and his claws extended, Near sunk his teeth into the preys neck.

Salty blood seeped into nears mouth. He could smell the scent of death engulfing the forest scents on the mouse. Near straightened up, shaking dust from his white coat, he scraped a whole out under a tree root and deposited the mouse there.

Near padded back to the tree. But something wasn’t right. He had just dug up his other mouse and had a freshly dead wood pigeon in his jaws. Near looked around, eyes narrowed to slits. He flicked his ears, scanning the area for noise.

Out of the bushes leapt a flash of red. Near watched the dart speed towards him. He leapt up onto a low-lying branch of a nearby tree. He clawed his way up, wedging his prey safely between a V in the branches.

Near watched from above as the thin, ragged fox looked around clumsily. He gathered his wits and leapt, landing square on the creatures back. He instantly raked his claws instinctively down the foxes side. He could see the foxes blood stained muzzle, obviously it had eaten the other mouse.

Driven by anger, Near jumped off the foxes back, just as it slammed onto the forest floor. An alarmed screech of a nearby bird alerted any prey in the area of fighting hunters.

With one last tired slash, Near leapt back, heaving with effort. His ears was torn and bleeding and he had a long wound on his flank. He watched as the fox limped away into the forest. Near leapt back into the tree, nearly falling out with exhaustion. He carefully dislodged the wood pigeon, and the remaining mouse. He scrambled clumsily down the tree trunk and land on his paws shakily.

Near scrambled up the last of the boulders, to the den where his family and him were resting. He padded into the mouth, dropping the prey at the entrance. He then padded back out, lying down on a sun warmed, moss covered rock. He could see that it was sun set. He licked his paw then brushed it over his ear. Then he licked his wound. The blood had began to dry and had got entangled in his white coat.

The moon had risen completely. Near had finally finished grooming and retreated to his den. He looked at his family members, curled and asleep in their nests. He saw his near the back and padded quietly towards it. He lay down and curled up. He flinched as the pain of his wound shot through him. With his tail over his nose, Near finally fell into a deep sleep.

THAR JU GO!!!!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:09 pm

-sighs-

You apparently do not know Near's personality well enough, as you have forgotten that Near doesn't jump, he does't climb trees, and he would have thought of a plan instead of jumping into a fight with something way larger than him. -takes out red pen and puts a big X on the sample- NEXT! D<
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Can I do another one? I have read his bio like fifty times, I didn't know what else to say.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:21 pm

NO. It is a rule for this adoption that there is one sample per person.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm

D< I think me and Kyuu are the only ones who can manage it. You're lucky I have Fai, or I'd be role playing for Near.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:46 pm

I think Member-chan could manage role playing Near... Near is her favorite character from Death Note, and this Near is baced off of the Death Note Near. :DD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:39 am

Ah, that works.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:04 am

But mem didn't do a RP Sample.... T.T
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:48 am

Heh Deathy's gonna flip when he hears they had kits X3
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:53 am

My, my, this thread is quite popular.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:15 am

I know. She said that she might after she kills some of her characters. -pushes some of her characters off a cliff- :DD
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 am

It would be enjoyable to attempt to get the kit and then make Deathy eat him, but I'm not that mean XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Ohh, can I kill off some of your characters? I don't know who'll be our homicidal freak, I was thinking a fox from the mountains....
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

SasuNaru kittens - ADOPTION CLOSED Empty RP Sample of Doom

Post by Member Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Left. Right. Chirp. The bird stood on the edge of the branch, doing the same task thrice. An inference made of observation could give the answer that, it, was actually a he. It was out to find food for himself and the she-bird that sat deeper in the branches of the tree sitting on a nest with either eggs or nothing with eggs to come. With the male ready to leave he had to check his surroundings before soaring off and leaving the mother of their soon to be chicks-those of which he will never see grow-to the mercy of nature.

Left. Right. Chirp. Every three seconds. Hop to face left, hop to face right. Quick left-right scan. Possible flap of the wings, and start again after the alighted time of three seconds. With this continued habit that it performed every day, and at the same times, three to six times a day it was inevitable that the blue-colored bird would eventually spot him, as it did everytime, and gaze at him with its small, cruely black eyes for thirty long seconds before looking away, fluttering its wings, and hoping off the branch to leave.

When at first these incounters started, like every bird, it would cry loudly, and back to its nest it went. On the second encounter it attempted attacking him, with slight success. On the third day it tried an attack again and another time on the fourth and fifth day. On the sixth it tried to deter him with threats and feints. And, finally, on the seventh day it started its nearly insane staring until, finally, it left. And then, so did he.

Near left the familiar tree, his unfathomable mind looking at every detail for something of interest, though, then again, maybe not. The white kit-or at least a cat of a child's age-walked the bustling yet dying forest, though the change was ever so subtle, though the affect was ever so obvious. Grey-blue eyes kept themselves locked in one spot as they scanned everything at that point and everything in its range. A span as extrodinary as the commenter may say. His head turned ever so cooly as the scent and sound of the occasional migrating or stragling prey that still stayed in this place. Though, the possiblility of repopulation always stayed, but... for this day and age it seemed as if that day would elude their minds, or, at least most of theirs. Whatever hopeful soul knew of this fact may stay and wait for the prey to return or simply die out in the effort.

Though, what could this cat know? Just born a moon or so ago. It would be all he knew? This... state. For all he would know it was how everything was, how life was. This was normal. As normal as breathing. Something that goes completely and utterly unnoticed. Could any cat, even ones born yesterday see that something was amiss? With the constant descent of quality? Of quantity? Maybe, maybe not. They could believe that it was the simple cycle. The cycle of most and every and all things. But the question was, did this cat, whatever age he may be, know of this? The answer to that, I can only say, comes from observation and inference. A simple thing that he could say, if he felt, was an unparalleled way to learn the answer. Maybe not.

Without spring in his step or any real, quick-look, milisecond indication of happiness, dread, or glee or sorrow, the white tom with the gray-blue eyes kept on some unknown path, changing direction scarcely and only when he wanted to. When finally, withing minutes, seconds, or hours, he came across some rubbish really. Some fallen leaves, some dead grass here and there, a twig or two. Near approached the items and, in an idiosyncrotic way, carefully grabbed each piece of the scattered mess that was laid in a way as if a rodent decided to make rubbish and put them together. A fur tuft, a twig, many blades of dead grass, many dead leaves, and piled them carefully, though unable to do it with the grace and tender hand of a bird.

An act and process repeated, whenever the time comes, constantly. Though, they may not all be from the same items or made the same way or turn out the same way or make the same things, they were all made by him. It was something he always did and always will do. Creating things and such, even if it wasn't original. As long as he could work with them. Manufacture them on his own. It could be called an obsession, but, more commonly, it was not by those who witness. Within a time noted subconciously by young Near, the object was made. It was a simple nest. Not one intricate and weaved like a birds, but one soft and made of scraps like a rabbits or a mouse's. A place where something small could grow, as it was usually used as.

He stared down at the contraption, the creation. If only he had an egg of some sort. It would make the picture all the better. And without a blink or a sigh or a reaction he walked off from it. Walk away from something he made that would blow away and simply untangle with time. And where was he going? To a place with more supplies? To his home? To nowhere. That's something I cannot confirm.

Edit:

Oh, and yes you can kill a cat when I figure out who that is, Fox.

And... wasn't there a ban on cats with anime names? o.o
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:52 pm

... Anyone can name a cat a letter or Near. It doesn't have to be the anime name. Near and L are just names that I've always wanted to call a pet (or a child, if I ever have one when I'm an adult), so I wanted to use them here. :DD

Member-chan~. You are accepted as Near's role player. -hands Member Near- :3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:01 pm

Well, yeah, that's true. But they do have the personality. X3 Well, oh well.

*huggles Near* :3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:26 am

So... are they born?
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:18 pm

No. After the journey.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down