Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orchardpaw...

5 posters

Go down

Orchardpaw... Empty Orchardpaw...

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:38 pm

Deathpaw came into camp, draggin Orchardpaw's carcass behind him. He left it in the middle of the clearing and gave a yowl, summoning the others. He had planned it out in his head, and had made sure his plan was fool-proof. He had removed any evidence from both his and her bodies, chicking for loose fur, blood, anything that might give him away. He had been behaving as normally as a psycopath can, so as not to arouse suspicion. "Cats of Riverclan! Come gaze apon the works of rouges, killers!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Orchardpaw... WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Orchardpaw... Empty Re: Orchardpaw...

Post by Naruto Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Flarestorm heard a yowl and padded curiously out of the warrior's den. The sight shocked her, and her green eyes widened with horror. "O-Orchardpaw!" she mewed, stepping forwards until she was at the she-cat's side. She nosed her fur, almost as if hoping the two young cats were playing a joke on them. The apprentice's fur was like ice. "Who did this?!" she demanded, whirling on Deathpaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Orchardpaw... WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:10 pm

Shadestone padded close to Orchardpaw's body, eyes wide with horror. "Wha-wha-how could this happen!? What did this!?!" He yowled. He felt a strong mix of anger and terror. He was terrified that something that killed a strong apprentice was somewhere in RiverClan territory, and furious at the same creature that dared to kill her. "Where did you find her?" He demanded, staring at Deathpaw.
.:Jaywing:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:03 am

"I did my best." Deathpaw looked away, his fake sadness impressing even himself. "It was some cats we all knew... Or at least I thought I did..."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:13 pm

"Did you see the cats or did you just scent them?" Shadestone asked calmly, relaxing a little as he saw how sad Deathpaw was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:13 pm

"I fought them! I8 did my best, but Orchardpaw was already weak from fighting, and there was two of them... I managed to drive them away but it was too late.." Deathpaw sighed. Then he raised his voice a little, being careful to make sure it wavered, as if he were disraught. "The cats who killed this Riverclan apprentice are named Sasuke and Naruto, or as they used to be known as, Foxkit and Robinkit!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:32 pm

Flarestorm's eyes widened. "They did this?! How could they?! They used to belong to RiverClan!" Anger filled her, and she lashed her tail, making it look like a fiery whip. "Shadowstar must send out a patrol immediately to catch them! They need to be punished!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:10 pm

Ebonybreeze looked around, her eyes now focused on Orchardpaw, the young apprentice was laying still and had many gashes in her petit figure. When Deathstrike accused her sister, and her sisters friend she automatically got into anger mode. Ebonybreeze knew Deathstrike had always had some hatred for the two. Even though Robinkit had left her and her sister, she knew that it wasn't possible. Robinkit wasn't a killer. No. Just, no. "It's impossible." she blurted, "Robinkit, my sister, the one I grew up with, you never kill a sweet soul like Orchardpaw. You've always hated those two ..." she mewed, maybe she shouldn't explain her hunch the the rest of the Clan, yet...
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 pm

Flarestorm whirled on Ebonybreeze. "You're defending them? Why?! They killed Orchardpaw! Deathstrike saw them do it!"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 pm

"I'm defending them because she is my sister. And I know that Deathstrike isn't the most honest cat in the Clan."She mewed, feeling bad for insulting the tom she had grown up with. But he had always been off, and mean since Robinkit left. "I just know." The last thing Ebonybreeze wanted was to reveal her secret. She would be destroyed.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:49 pm

"Either way, Shadowstar should send out a patrol to catch them; at least so we can straighten things out," Shadestone mewed. Shadestone himself believed Ebonybreeze was being too naive; it was more probable that Naruto and Sasuke killed them. "Someone should go now so they don't get away," Shadestone said, gazing at the entrance to camp, worry in his eyes. He would go out himself, but he knew he should probably see what Shadowstar wanted to do about the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Ebonybreeze rolled her eyes, why could no one believe her? It was so frustrating. "I'm going on the patrol." she meowed stubbornly, "Too prove to you that Deathstrike is lying, and I'm telling the truth." she finished, stomping her paws for some extra effects.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Fiddling with the remainder of her in-shape herbs, Echodrop sighed. The earthquake had ruined her supply and she doubted any of the other plants would have actually survived the shaking. What terrified her the most however, was that she recieved no sign from StarClan. No warning. The warrior ancestors were remaining silent and she hesistated a moment in her check to allow herself a few thoughts about their situation. At that very moment angry mews, heart-broken wails, and the pungent scent of death met the medicine cat at full-blow. When she saw the body of the innocent and sweet Orchardpaw she bit back a sob. Death now? Why? Of all times? The cats were bickering and Echodrop commanded them irritably. "Enough!" She closed her eyes, padding forward towards the body, and began licking at the dead cat's wounds. This would be a final farewell.

Irisglade, now very heavy with Leopardstrike's kits, padded from the nursery to see what the commotion was about and froze. Orchardpaw was lying on her side, her flank defet of movement. The cats around her were arguing, out of all the things, about... who killed her? The queen couldn't help feeling that the old Foxkit and Robinkit didn't murder the pleasant she-cat. Her voice was quiet but with a dark conviction. "I knew Robinkit when she was in this clan. She is not a killer." Irisglade had, since the journey patrol, learned to forget Leopardstrike. Mostly. His leopard pelt made her cringe and the dreams she had involved ehr calling his name. They had all left so suddenly and she hadn't seen him since. Nothing gave away her relationship with him. If any cat found out her kits could be judged. She wanted to give them the best and nothing would stop her from keeping the father unknown.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Flarestorm's eyes flashed but she dipped her head respectfully to Echodrop. She felt anger brewing beneath her ginger pelt. "Where is Shadowstar?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Jaywing:. Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:15 am

"Echodrop is right. We shouldn't be arguing," Shadestone sighed, guilty that he was arguing about who killed Orchardpaw when he should be mourning her death. But they couldn't just forget about the killers, whoever they were, because they could kill even more cats. But he wasn't leader or deputy, so it wasn't his place to make those kinds of decisions. Instead, Shadestone knelt down beside Orchardpaw's cold, unmoving body and pressed his nose into her fur. "You were a great apprentice," He whispered, biting back a mournful wail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 am

OOC: SUDDENLY BECAME WARRIORS XD

"Ebonybreeze. Are you suggesting I killed Orchardpaw? I think that I have proven my loyalty many times! If I wans't loyal to Riverlcan I would have left in pursuit of those loners moons ago!" Deathstrike hissed. "You are all defending Naruto, but what of Sasuke? WHat of Foxkit? It was his fault that they left the clan. How do you know he wouldn't come back to kill an enemy?"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:51 pm

"I know they wouldn't, and so would you. We both grew up with them and you knew how loyal and friendly they were. They left the Clan because they wanted alone time and wanted to be more independent. Ever since they left you've been upset and mad, and off ... " She finished looking up at Deathstrike, her aqua blue eyes full with frustration and anger.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm

"Their loyalties might have changed Ebonybreeze. Cats do." Deathstrike hissed.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:23 pm

"And you know they've changed how Deathstrike. How do you know they haven't. Robinkit and Foxkit aren't killers. Plain and simple." she growled her patients thinning.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:31 pm

"How do you know they aren't? I saw them kill Orchardpaw with my own eyes. I have wounds where they attacked me. You know no better than I do."
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:33 pm

ooc- I love how the cats ignore the medicine cat. Totally.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:35 pm

Ebonybreeze rolled her bright eyes. There was no point in talking to him any more. Not that she had given up or anything, she just didn't want to waste her time arguing with the killer. Deathstrike would be proven guilty and Ebonybreeze would make sure of it.

ooc: They were in this convo before she came in.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:38 pm

OOC: LOL Now you should totally make a thread about trying to hunt down Naru to ask.... *Snickers*
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 pm

OOC: Heh.. Thats OK. Deathy will kill her if she tries to tell anyone. ^.^
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down