Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YO GUYS! LISTEN UP!

5 posters

Go down

YO GUYS! LISTEN UP! Empty YO GUYS! LISTEN UP!

Post by Member Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:27 am

OKAY! I promise I'll make this a short thread. In fact, there isn't much to write. And this only goes for FC so don't think I'm trying to dictate people.

NO. MORE. KITS!

See? You guys get on my nerves so much that I had to make it all huge and bolded. STOP. MAKING. KITS. Apparenlty we have a queen who's having like six flipping kits a litter, We don't need anymore! We barely have any warriors because everyone likes apprentices! WINDCLAN IS DOING BETTER THAN US PEOPLE (no offence tothe Rainster) THEY SERIOSULY ARE. We haven't even been attacked ONCE, but we're doing worse than them? Come on people, don't you know what that means? TOO MANY KITS! We don't even have enough warriors for them. Which reminds me.

NO.... MORE... APPRENTICES!

The one thing I hate more than kits are those stupid, idiotic, apprentices. Because they're the ones with all the plots and they're the reason why we don't have warriors because everyone has a hissy fit because their cat doesn't have a flipping warrior. So then, instead of making an NPC warrior like a shmart person, they just want to RP their cat complaining because they don't have a warrior. All of the apprentices I have except like... two, don't have mentors and I make NPCs SO WHY CAN'T YOU!? And when I say make NPC's I don't mean have them train you or something stupid. Mention their name or something. Everyone wants to pretend that a cat had a flipping apprentice so they can be deputy of crappy RiverClan, but they can't pretend they have a mentor? HONESTLY!? If we don't have warriors then we can't apprentice the kits, and when no ones kitas are apprenticed, they want to make like they're warrior aged in the nursery. CAN'T WE FREAKING PRETEND!? I pretend! I don't make like an elder is sitting in the nursery because they didn't get apprenticed in my set time. MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE KITS SIX MOONS OLD! Honestly. WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A KIT OLD ENOUGH TO BE AN APPRENTICE!? If everything was all organized as it should be then WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? You'd RP them as a kit once while thye're having their ceremony. DO THEY EVEN COUNT AS KITS!? Not in my flipping book.

Basically, don't make kits, don't make apprentices. And please stop, you're peeving me off and making me rant. THIS THREAD WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THREE SENTENCES LONG! DX
Administrator

Warning System : YO GUYS! LISTEN UP! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

YO GUYS! LISTEN UP! Empty Re: YO GUYS! LISTEN UP!

Post by Riber~ Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:50 am

*pats Member*
I know how you feel. *glares at FLIPPING 20 BILLION KITS AND APPRENTICES IN THUNDERCLAN*
Are you in need of another warrior for FireClan?
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Wow. XD And I don't mind. Seriously, it's a little sad when the Clan who was raided TWICE by DarkClan and who is STARVING is doing better than FireClan. So I'm not offended in the slightest.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:24 pm

I think this should be issued on all clans, at least for a while..
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : YO GUYS! LISTEN UP! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:03 pm

Yeah. In fact, I'll make a thread about it for WindClan here in a minute.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Does that mean I need to change, Bluesong to a different clan? AND SHE AIN'T HAVING 6 KITS PER LITTER!! The most is 4, and thats one litter only. And each litter will be like 7 months apart. I have two she cat warriors, as well as an apprentice, which should be a warrior, so when she is made a warrior that is three warriors.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : YO GUYS! LISTEN UP! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:31 pm

... Cheese, if it's already been made and accepted you don't have to change Clans. I'm not going to change Tinystep to ThunderClan or something like that. She isn't even having kits til the Journey's over.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 am

Ok, thats good, and also, only one litter will be done before the journey, the rest after.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : YO GUYS! LISTEN UP! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:21 am

Yes, River, we do.

Oh, and for anyone taking the time to read the whole thread, I'm not actually going to take the time to find mentors for the apprentices without them like I was doing. You guys get yours if there are extras...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum