Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf

4 posters

Go down

Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf Empty Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf

Post by MoonEcho Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Moonpaw poked her head into the warriors den. "Is anyone able to come with me to gather some rockleaf in Wolfclan territory?"
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Warning System : Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf Empty Re: Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Hawkfire was in his nest, trying to sleep. The deputy blinked when he heard Moonpaw's voice. "Wha...? Yeah...I guess I'll go." He got up and stretched, poking a cat next to him. "Sorry." He muttered, barely audible to anyone. He then padded out of the warriors den and nto the clearing. Hawkfire sniffed the air. "I smell rain on it's way. We can't make any unenecessary stops."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf Empty Re: Needed: Warrior to help gather rockleaf

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:40 pm

OOC: Silvercloud can come also if you would like.

Silvercloud felt a jerk and her eyelids fluttered open. Hawkfire was getting up and following an apprentice out of the den. Curious, she got up, careful not to alert the warriors beside her. She strolled beside Hawkfire, squinting her eyes in the darkening light. Relatively quiet day. Very little was going on. Speaking up, she mewed "What are you guys up to?"

Last edited by Echodrop on Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Hawkfire turned to Silercloud. "Moonpaw and were going to collect some rockleaf. It only grows near the canyon." Was she the cat I accidently poked? I hope she's not mad... Hawkfire took another glance at the darkening sky. "I don't think this is going to be a normal rain shower." His paws were itching to get moving.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

"Do you mind if I tag along?" She meowed quietly, eyes looking up at the darkening sky. She didn't care, she just really wanted to get her legs moving. Looking back at him smugly she said "Don't worry, I won't be slowing you down." Silvercloud was fast runner, another reason for her hunting skills. She was itching to be out of camp, to run for a while.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Hawkfire wasn't so sure. He was the biggest cat in the clan, so running was ot his forte. "I...just don't like rain...." His voice trailed off.

Thunder rumbled in the distance.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Silvercloud noticed Hawkfire's hesitation. She restrained from making a mean remark. She would be fine! She thought crossly to herself. "If you don't like rain why are you coming?" She murmured. "I really want to get out, trust me on this. I'll keep up."
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:34 pm

"I've been in camp all day, that's why I'm coming! That, and I doubt either of you have training against fighting a wolf. Some of them don't care if a cat is just getting some herbs. They enjoy hurting cats." Hawkfire dug his claws into the ground.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Silvercloud only shrugged her shoulders and muttered "I have been in camp all day as well." She flexed her legs. "Whatever, if you don't want to let me come, I will go hunting by myself." The thunder was getting stronger, and the skies would open up very soon. Silvercloud enjoyed the rain while running, liked the feeling of raindrops on her pelt.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:46 pm

"I never said you couldn't come..." Hawkfire mewed, now feeling guilty. He looked away, annoyed at himself.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Silvercloud flicked her tail on his shoulder, seeing he was rather guilty. "Wonderful." She smiled softly "Then we ought to be moving." As she finished her sentence the sky erupted, making rain fling down on the camp. She tilted ehr head slightly upward, enjoying the way the rain carressed her face.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 pm

"Ugh!" Moonpaw mewed. "This isn't weather to travel in, and the gathering is tonight! I hope it starts before then." She slowly started to pad out of camp, looking back she mewed, "I hope you to are coming. We have to get out of the rain as soon as possible if you don't want to catch a cold."
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Hawkfire nodded. "You lead, I'll stay in the back." He shook water from his pelt. I can't go to the Gathering looking like this. He decided he'd have enough time to dry off. After all, the Gathering wasn't for a little while.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm

Moonpaw gave a short nod and ran full speed out of camp. She quickly veered off, and headed to the Wolfclan border. "I hope there's a patrol about!" she muttered. She squirmed as she ran, she hated the way her pelt stuck to her when it was wet. She pushed on harder, digging in her claws, hoping to get to the border soon.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Silvercloud stretched her neck breifly before bounding off, taking full speed at the young apprentice. She streaked across the forest floor, claws stripping the leaves from beneath her as the rain pelted down on her sleeked back fur. The she-cat quickly caught up to the smaller cat, glancing slightly over to her. Now bounding over logs and rocks, Silvercloud sprinted ahead of Moonpaw, screeching to a stop at the WolfClan border. She looked back as the other two broke through the branches moments after.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Hetalia Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:01 am

OOC:This shoud be posted at Thunderclan territory.
Hetalia
Hetalia

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 pm

Moonpaw scented the air. "A patrol was here not too long ago. Lets head up this way and see if we can catch them." She pointed to where she meant before taking off, only slowing to look back to see if they were following her or not.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonEcho Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Ooc: Your right. Ill post about in thunderclan territory.
MoonEcho
MoonEcho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down