Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woah. Sheeriously?

+6
Lynx
Goldenstorm
Snigger
Bumblebee~*
kiwiattack
Riber~
10 posters

Go down

Woah. Sheeriously? Empty Woah. Sheeriously?

Post by Riber~ Mon May 24, 2010 8:36 pm

ooc- Cause I love you guys I made this thread. >< This is set before the earthquake and Gathering, GOT IT PUNKS?!

Silverstar stared down at her clan, assembled below after her call. The cats knew that this was overdue but time had been so scrunched lately. More patrols, more hunting, less sleeping… it was an endless cycle. A Gathering was tonight and frankly, she had no idea what she was going to say, nor what the others would think about the freak show weather and loss of prey. She swept her tail over her paws and addressed the clan cats with a strong voice and kind eyes, no matter how she really felt.
“ThunderClan. Here we stand; strong and determined. We tower against the elements and brave whatever comes are way. We show compassion in times of need and ferocity when protecting our family, our clanmates. No matter what happens, we are always one. Our rein continues and today we have nine young cats that show promise and are ready to begin their roles as apprentices.” Silverstar summoned the kits forward, watching their faces light up in different manners. Some were excited beyond compare; some looked ready for anything, one or two even looked petrified. The nursery was filled to the brim with all the new kits; they needed to make room.

“Bluekit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Bluepaw. Larkwing, I believe you are ready for your first apprentice. You are a notable fighter and I’m sure you will pass on your knowledge to Bluepaw.” The two touched noses lightly and Silverstar lightened a bit more on the inside. “Pantherkit, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Pantherpaw. Midnightblaze, you are a brave and smart warrior. You are to mentor Pantherpaw and teach her all you have to give.” She flicked her ears once and the cats touched noses symbolically. “Harekit, from this moment forward, until StarClan bestows you with your warrior name, you shall be known as Harepaw. Sweetfur, you are cunning and quick and have shown your strength on many occasions. I know you will mentor Harepaw with all your willpower and put up with such an energetic apprentice” She purred with amusement and yet another two cats pressed noses, the bond. All three siblings were Leopardstrike’s kin and were bound to have some potential. But then again, didn’t all kits show potential?

“Twilightkit, from this moment on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Twilightpaw. Bronzepelt, you are a loyal and experienced warrior. You will mentor young Twilightpaw.” She beckoned the next kit forwards. There was quite a lot this time around, wasn’t there? “Soulkit, until you have proven yourself as a warrior of ThunderClan and received your name, you will be known as Soulpaw. Blazesong, it is time you received an apprentice of your own. You are a valiant warrior and I know you will pass on your skills to Soulpaw. Swallowkit, you shall be called Swallowpaw. Runningwhisper, it’s time you had your first apprentice as well. You will mentor Swallowpaw.” And another, Swallowkit’s sibling. “Wildkit, you will be known as Wildpaw. Gorsetalon, you will mentor Wildpaw and teach her the ways of ThunderClan.” They touched noses and Silverstar nodded to the next kit, watching her boldly prance forward. “Joykit, until you receive your warrior name you will be called Joypaw. I am ready to take on another apprentice. I will mentor Joypaw.” Silverstar bent forward to touch noses with the small cat before taking a step back and allowing the final kit to take her place. “And Melodykit, you will be known as Melodypaw. Goldfeather, although you are young you are a caring and fearless warrior. I expect you to pass this on to Melodypaw as you will mentor her.”

“It is my duty to appoint new mentors after others passes on, leave the clan, or retire. Paintpaw, your new mentor will be Aspenleaf.” She nodded to the warrior, seeing his eyes gleam with excitement and warmth. “Aquapaw, your mentor will now be Sunnyfern.” This was Sunnyfern’s first apprentice and it ought to be an honor. “Sunpaw, your new mentor will be Riverbreeze.” After all, it was only fair that the two twins each got an apprentice. “And Robinpaw, as of now your mentor will be Fawnstep.” All of the new mentors were well-suited and took long for Silverstar to pick. The sun slipped towards the horizon and cast a glow over the clearing, bathing her in unwavering orange light.

“As ThunderClan appoints new warriors, we become stronger. Today we have six cats that have trained long and hard and have prevailed.” The elder apprentices were all well-groomed and their coats shined. Each sat by their old mentor, staring up at her with pure happiness as she signaled with her tail to step forward. They did so and she rested her gaze on Leafpaw, as to who she found had been meeting secretly with Batpaw. Silverstar’s eyes flickered briefly with sympathy and she saw a look of slight gratitude in Leafpaw’s eyes as she began to speak the words of warrior hood. Rockpaw sat beside her, looking at her with a fiery determination. She started when she noticed he was watching her and Leafpaw. Silverstar looked out upon her warriors and called out, proud and stronger than all of LionClan. “I, Silverstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their own turn. Leafpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?” The apprentice’s reply was quiet but determined, even though Silverstar could detect a small bit of uncertainty. She ignored it. “I do”. “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Leafpaw, you will be known as Leafglaze. StarClan honors your courage and determination and you are now a full warrior of ThunderClan.” Silverstar rested her head on Leafglaze’s shoulder. “Remember what I said Leafglaze.” Her voice was nothing but a fleeting whisper as she moved to Leafglaze’s brother, Rockpaw.

“Rockpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?” Rockpaw murmured an “I do” and Silverstar continued, trying to ignore how scrutinizing his eyes were. “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Rockpaw, you will be known as Rockheart. StarClan honors your skills and hard working attitude and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” Silverstar bent to rest her head on his shoulder before he left to stand with the other warriors. The next she-cat’s ceremony should have happened moons ago, she was by far the oldest apprentice. “Dewpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?” Her “I do” was simple but radiated joy. “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Dewpaw, you will be known as Dewdrop. StarClan honors your heart and determination and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” She bent and carefully laid her tabby head on Dewdrop’s shoulder, purring a congratulations through fur before the new warrior padded over to the others, eyes shining with excitement. Only three cats stood before her now and the first stepped forward. “Mistpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?” Her mew was surprisingly loud and filled with confidence. “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Mistpaw, you will be known as Mistshadow. StarClan honors your quick-thinking and courage and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” Like with all the others, Silverstar placed her head briefly on the cat’s shoulder before backing away and allowing Mistshadow to join her new den mates.

As her blue eyes turned to look at Icepaw she was filled with a strange feeling of grief and … hatred? She realized why immediately. This was Rainpelt’s kit. She and Lostpaw were the only two surviving of her and Redfur’s litter. She nearly recoiled but held her ground, staring. Rainpelt was dead and there was no reason to take it out on this apprentice. She couldn’t however, shake the feeling of uneasiness Icepaw’s eyes gave her. They were nearly identical to Rainpelt’s. Silverstar suppressed a shudder and spoke with an even tone. “Icepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost of your life?” The white she-cat was staring at Silverstar with her unsettling eyes. They were filled with knowing. Every cat knew what Rainpelt did, as did her kits, and she could guess what the leader was thinking. Nonetheless, Icepaw’s reply was loud and was drenched in with a fire like no other. The tone held no venom though, only the determination she would need to prove herself to Silverstar in the future. “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Icepaw, you will be known as Iceflake. StarClan honors your skills and determination and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” The silver she-cat touched her forehead to Iceflake’s shoulder as quickly as possible and backed away. The white warrior walked away with no sound, though her eyes blazed. Finally the last apprentice stepped forward, her wide olive eyes shining. “Lynxpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, even at the cost if your life?” Lynxpaw meowed an “I do” before Silverstar went on, getting over the Iceflake incident. “Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name. Lynxpaw you will be known as Lynxtail. StarClan honors your bravery and skills and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan.” Silverstar touched her head to Lynxtail’s shoulder and purred. ThunderClan was as strong as ever, despite the conditions.

“WE ARE SPPPPAAAARRTTT-" Silverstar choked and died.

Tehe. Just kidding.

“We are ThunderClan and we will survive!” Her eyes were light blue fire and her voice was filled with conviction and sureness. It was challenging and strong to the end.

ooc- HOLY CRAP. Did anyone ACTUALLY read that whole thing? o.o'

Last edited by Riber~ on Wed May 26, 2010 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Woah. Sheeriously? WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Woah. Sheeriously? Empty Re: Woah. Sheeriously?

Post by kiwiattack Mon May 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Sweetfur looked over at his new apprentice with kindness in his dark eyes. It was hard to believe that less than a half-moon ago he was feeling the maliciousness of a fox. Harepaw wasn't going to be the easiest cat to mentor, but Sweetfur was honored all the same.

Robinpaw touched noses with Fawnstep grudgingly, yet she couldn't think of anyone else that she'd rather it be. Robinpaw wondered how long it would be before Eaglekit and Frostkit were ready to be apprenticed, she hoped that she could mentor at least one of them. She dug her claws into the ground, feeling slightly unsettled. All of these cats around her made her nervous. She padded towards the edge of camp, careful not to brush pelts with anyone.

OOC: When I saw the Sparta part I lol'd. X3

Last edited by kiwiattack on Mon May 24, 2010 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Warning System : Woah. Sheeriously? WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon May 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Joykit felt a wave of gratitude wash over her as her name was called. She touched noses with Silverstar, her new name ringing in her head. She was now Joypaw, an apprentice of ThunderClan. But her happiness was tinged with self-consciousness. She could feel every cat's eyes settling on her, and she was glad when the leader spoke to give Melodykit her name as well.

Not knowing where to sit, as apprentices traditionally sat with their new mentors after they were deemed apprentices, she just sat near Silverstar. Her eyes scanned the sea of cats until they reached the kits. Her hazel eyes flickered, and she realized that she would actually miss her old denmates.

OOC: I did! And I almost choked and died laughing at the sparta part. XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Mon May 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Soulpaw itched inside of her pelt. Everyone was staring at her! She sat next to Blazesong, her mentor. She wanted to shy away but knew that she'd have to start being more socialble. She sat up straighter and gave herself an inside shake. This was her Clan, she needed to be honored by them, not afraid. So she fought herself to look proud and strong.

OOC: River when you said Silverstar choked and died after the sparta part I was like "Lol I know how that feels ;3"
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon May 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Barkfur sat outside the Nursery, her eyes gleaming with pride as her apprentice Mistpaw was made warrior. It suprised her that the little she-cat could learn so much when they trained so little. Knew she'd be better than me. she smiled inwardly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Mon May 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Blazesong's heart pumped hard. Her own apprentice! She looked down at Soulpaw and began to purr.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 am

Sunpaw's eyes sparkled with happiness as he heard the name of his new mentor. Riverbreeze! Could I be any luckier?! He is such a great warrior! Sunpaw thougt with pride. He couldn't wait to start training!
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue May 25, 2010 12:43 am

Sunnyfern's blue eyes gleamed with pride as she touched noses to her new apprentice. She couldn't believe that the Clan leader had actually chosen her to be a mentor, especially when it wasn't too long ago that she was an apprentice as well. Thank you, Silverstar! I promise I'll train Aquapaw to my best abilities! She sat down next to the apprentice, casting a glance at her every once in a while.

Riverbreeze stepped coolly forwards to touch noses with Sunpaw. Sunpaw, cool. He thought. The young apprentice's eyes were gleaming with pride and joy. "You'll be great. I'll teach you everything you need to know." The ginger-and-white warrior whispered, then directed his gaze back to Silverstar.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Tue May 25, 2010 12:57 am

Sunpaw barely managed to contain himself during the rest of the anouncements. He had to hold back the urge to get up and show his mentor what he could do! The only thing he allowed to move was his his tail, which was twiching with excitement.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue May 25, 2010 1:09 am

Riverbreeze yowled his approval at Silverstar's last announcement. Then, as the cats scattered, he lowered his steady blue gaze to meet his apprentice's. He decided he would try something new. "Sunpaw," He mewed steadily. "we will begin your training today. What would you like to start with?" Since it was the first day, he decided he would let him do the talking.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Tue May 25, 2010 1:15 am

"I wanna do battle training!" meowed Sunpaw excitedly, jumping from paw to paw with anticipation.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue May 25, 2010 1:19 am

"Good idea. Let's go; you can guide today." He smiled, flicking his tail towards the camp exit. He might be able to get some good training done; his apprentice seemed very energetic.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue May 25, 2010 4:35 pm

OOC: D= Locusty was rejected DX

Dewdrop's tail curled up with exitement. She was finally a warrior!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Woah. Sheeriously? WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 25, 2010 4:56 pm

OOC: *laughs at Locust* XD Wait... Foofeh too. XD Oh well, she's not apprentice aged anyways. X3

Leafglaze stood proudly. She felt a little odd that her voice faltered in the I do part, because everytime she imagined it, she always imagined it with strife in her voice. Maybe she was a little caught off guard... her mind did drift off while the apprentices were being called, but never the less.

"Congratulations Rockheart!" She purred, brushing into Rockheart's fur, not wanting to celebrate with anyone else, but him. "We should do something special," she whispered ot him.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue May 25, 2010 6:04 pm

ooc- I don't even know who Locustkit is. -.-
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm

OOC: XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue May 25, 2010 11:34 pm

OOC: Uh, Riber? Dun kill meh but... the name's Goldfeather, not Sunfeather. D: Zeph had to change it because Swifteh has a kitteh named Goldpaw... and stuff lke that. Sho yeah. O.o
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiftfire the nz Pac-man Wed May 26, 2010 2:22 am

OOC: My cat is is called Sunpaw actually and he just became your apprentice! *Gasps* How could you forget his name?*Sarcasticly*

Sunpaw leapt to his feet and bounded out of the camp.

OOC: I will make another thread in TC territory called Training or something.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed May 26, 2010 12:26 pm

OOC: Mmkay. ^^

IC: With a flick of his ginger-and-white patched tail, Riverbreeze followed him out.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun May 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Rockheart's eyes gleamed with pride. "Sure. Like what?" he asked, smiling widely. He'd barely trained, but still! To have been made a warrior... It was the greatest honor he could imagine!

Mistshadow purred, her voice back to it's gentle tone. She felt embarrassed that her voice was so loud compared to the others'.... But she was a warrior. She looked at Barkfur, happiness and pride shining in her sapphire gaze. "I'll miss training together," she murmured, going to stand before her.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Barkfur smiled even wider, "I will too. But we can still be friends." she took on a fake mentor face. "When I'm out of the Nursery, I expect you at the camp entrance, at dawn. No exceptions."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun May 30, 2010 10:29 pm

Mistshadow stood taller. "I'll be there!" she mewed, her eyes shining.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum