Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To...

4 posters

Go down

In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To... Empty In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To...

Post by Member Thu May 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Name: Pastpaw
Affiliate: Clan-FireClan

Looks: In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To... Ella-kitten-photos-cat-photos-gallery-cute-black-and-white-fluffy-playfull-pose-on-sofa

Personality: No. Pastpaw is not playful. He's not a player in any form of the word-now let us continue from the sarcasm, shall we? Oh, wait, one more bit. Uh. The picture lies. Especially the url. Now! For the personality (see, now, techinically I can make a one liner since I wasted your time with that other crap. C WUT I DID THAR!?) Now, Pastpaw isn't emo because his name has the word past in it. He's just simply a cat who (presently) takes a more serious take on apprenticeship, opposed to the whole, lay back and goof around like eh used to, but really, he hadn't changed much. Sometimes he would purposefully miss prey just to mix it up. Or he'll throw a fight in a spar or get hit when he "couldn't dodge". Bordom fuels his apprentice life.

Birth: Clanborn FireClan

History: Pastpaw wasn't named Pastkit because of his past. Okay. It's stupid to name kits after traits they don't even show, especially if they're like.. just born. Anyways... Pastpaw was graced with his fine name because his mother thought that he reminded her of her brother or a past mate (I know, corny and slightly cliche, but what else is there to write? Don't judge me. Histories fail.) So, yeah, he was a kit like all kits. Nothing tragic happened to him like most of the kits on this site. He was apprenticed and so and so. He is now an apprentice because he was a slacker. Not only was he a slacker, but he didn't pay too much attention, so he failed final assessment after another. Now he's an old apprentice, trying to become a warrior.

RP Sample: LOOK! HE'S NOT CRANKY AND ANNOYING LIKE THE OTHER ONES!
Administrator

Warning System : In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To... WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To... Empty Re: In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To...

Post by Naruto Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Approved. I like him. XDDD HES FUNNEH!
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To... WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To... Empty Re: In High School, He Was Voted Most Likely To...

Post by Ace Fri May 07, 2010 4:12 pm

That's one of the lamest name I've ever seen on this site. It's only second to DBS.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri May 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Listlessscreach was pretty bad too. xD
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Dude. My names are way better than your names *points at Flint* and yours. *points at River*

And obviously, I was museless. That's why there's all that crap up there.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri May 07, 2010 7:26 pm

I was just joking. Calm calm calm down.
I actually like the name Pastpaw. xD

But Listlessscreach? Tehe. I giggle when I hear that name.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri May 07, 2010 7:37 pm

I know. XD It was more directed towards Flint's bg butt than anthing.

It's fun to elongate the Ss in Listlessscreech. XD

BLAME THE RIVERCLAN LEADER!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Fri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm

Tehe.
I like drawing out those ss's !!
:3
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down