Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something

+5
Mosspaw
Wolvine
Cheesles
Naruto
9 posters

Go down

I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something Empty I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something

Post by Member Mon May 03, 2010 3:31 pm

Yes, so here I am, setting the letter straight. Well, there is no letter to set straight. I'm just putting down preferences. Well.... not preferences, but.... BAH!

Anyways... If you play a kit in FC and you want him/her to be apprenticed because they're 6 moons or whatever, please don't make a thread about it in the leader's den. Seriously. It's annoying. Post the name of your kits here, and their future warrior name. You can PM me too if you want.

Also... if you want your apprentice to be warrior'd, please don't ask me. I'll get to it when I get to it, or whatever. When you're apprentice is going to be a warrior, I'll just make a thread. Please don't ask me, post it here, or PM me. I'll do it whenever.

Okay, so, I'm not going to make a template for something as simple as your kits name and the warrior name. And that's all I want. Kit name and warrior name. Nothing about a preferred mentor or anything if you want one. I'll give you a random mentor that's active, okay? Okay.

So, we got our rules straight, eh? So.. when we actually GET apprentices to go with our three warriors, deputy, leader, and medicine cat *grumble growl* we'll have a setup.

I'm sure we can all agree on this. Yes? No? If you have a problem with it, post it here or PM me.
Administrator

Warning System : I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something Empty Re: I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something

Post by Naruto Thu May 06, 2010 10:44 pm

Name: Hollypaw
Warrior Name: Hollyclaw

Just postin' so I dun forget.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something Empty Re: I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something

Post by Cheesles Fri May 07, 2010 4:27 am

Name: Fernkit
Warrior Name: She will die as an apprentice.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri May 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Name: Duskkit
Warrior name: Duskcloud
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri May 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Name:Poppykit
Warrior Name:Poppyheart

Name:Mudpaw
Warrior Name: Mudfoot
Age: 12 Moons in just under 2 weeks, I think 10 or 12 days.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri May 07, 2010 4:02 pm

...HOUNDINI!

N: Houndpaw
WN: No clue
A: Like... 10 moons or sometin.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:38 am

Sorry bout the double posht BUUUT

N: Deerpaw
WN: Deerdapple
A: 13 moons

N: Joltkit
WN: ?
A: 7 moons
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:21 pm

*stabs the seven and turns it into a six* Cool, six moons.

Bleh... I should probably do a ceremony... for one. Ehhh.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 am

Name: Amberpaw
Warrior name: Amberblaze

Last edited by Cheesles on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : I'm Reposting This Because I'm Sure I'm Missing Something WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 am

*cries* It's so hard seeing someone else use the prefix Amber!
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:27 am

Amberstreak is a stupid name. CALL ER AMBERBLAZE XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 am

YUH, AMBERBLAZE! 8D
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:36 am

Name: Cherrypaw
Warrior name: Cherry... feather? XD Idk... YOU PICK >D
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Amberblaze does sound better, *changes*
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:34 pm

*pokes* What about Amberflare? *was late*
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 pm

btw Ninja, My two fc kittehs would be active if they had somethin to do. Apprentices would be great. *points to Ferretflight and Thrushflame*
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Well... uh. I'll remember them when I do the ceremony. Which... will prolly be later in life. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:54 pm

I hear that. X3
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Name: Brightpaw
Warrior name: Brightflame/fire? You choose.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:36 am

BRIGHTNIGHT XD

Brightsong.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:16 am

That was originally what I was going to call her but I kind of stopped liking the name X3
I guess one of the three, then. Brightflame, Brightfire, Brightsong.

Last edited by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 am

I like Brightfire and Brightsong.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down