Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

2 posters

Go down

.........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Empty .........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Post by Wolvine Sat May 01, 2010 3:11 pm

Deathpaw sat, grooming himself, trying to hide his tiredness. He had been unable to sleep, for every time he tried to do so, he saw the same cat, the same blood-thirsty gleam in its eyes, the same mark on its head he bore on his own. The only thing that changed was the shape pinned by its claws. His head swung subcounciously from side to side as he remembered waking, and stiff feeling the same bloody tinge in his mouth.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : .........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

.........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Empty Re: .........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Post by Cheesles Sat May 01, 2010 4:02 pm

OOC: Add me too your avie *points* LOL, LIstening to The Kill by 30 seconds to mars, I should make an AMV with this for Tigerpaw! I think she could have secretly loved him or something, like she liked him as more then a friend.

Tigerpaw padded into camp, her head hanging low, but no cat could defy the fact that she had been crying. Her checks were damp and tears still fell to the floor. She looked up at Deathpaw, but her eyes changed, they no longer spelled sadness, but spat anger. She held her gaze for a few moments be for throwing her head back and running towards the Apprentices den.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : .........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

.........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Empty Re: .........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Post by Wolvine Sat May 01, 2010 4:07 pm

OOC: Thats stupid. Thats DPs song. ANd that would suck for a TP AMV. AND KITTEHS DUN CRY D<

Deathpaw gave a sigh. I guess I should make up with her or something stupid like that... She has no idea... Words began to boil up in Deathpaw's mind, the small part of him that still remained of the kit he had been was calling out some of them. Destruction.. Protect.. Blood...
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat May 01, 2010 4:14 pm

OOC: I don't care about your cat autonomy or what ever, and ju said Bone Shatter was DP's song, GET IT RIGHT WOLVINE! And also, you can't claim evrey single song I want to use for an AMV because 'Its soandso's song'

Tigerpaw watched from her nest in the Apprentice Den. Her green eyes as cold as ice. She looked at Deathpaw, any feeling she had had for him seemed to vanish in that instant. She looked away as more large tears flowed down her checks. But not the feelings that made her cry, it was the memories.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : .........supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat May 01, 2010 4:22 pm

OOC:....... I'm not claiming every song. And a cat can have more than one song. Me and Naru said that was a DP song MONTHS ago. Same with Bone shatter, Thanks for the memories, Animal I have become (Shared with many), Pain, And many others. AND if your so smart miss IMMAGENIUSANDCANTTAKEAFRIKKENJOKEANDILIEABOUT1000000TIMESADAYTOCOMPLEATYESTANGERSTHATIWILLNEVERMEET,
then you would RP logically, and correctly.

Deathpaw flexed his claws. Nah..I'll just kill her. Keep her quiet all right. The kit fell silent, and let the monster overtake him again.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum