Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillaxing

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chillaxing Empty Chillaxing

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Flintpaw made her way into the training clearing, fuming. Her pawsteps heavy, yet quick. Her claws made their way into the soft soil at each step, she found her way to a tall cedar tree, maybe a few hundred years old. She stretched, her front claws digging into the rough bark and she stretched out her hind legs. Then she bounded up the tree, taking cover in the giant leaves from the rain, which had soaked her through. That furball Nightstar has no right at all telling me what to do. Who does he think he is? I could take him on anytime I wanted to, he wouldn't do a thing about it. Her eyes burned with all the anger that built up with her, her wet neck fur trying to stand up, but it sagged. She scraped her claws against the bark, trying to take out her anger on the tree.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Chillaxing WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Chillaxing Empty Re: Chillaxing

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:30 pm

Stormpaw looked up at Flintpaw. Wow, she has amazing grip on that tree. He thought trees that were all soaked and wet like that would be harder to climb on... maybe her anger made her more agile. Whoa. Just whoa.

"Flintpaw, don't you think you're overreacting a bit?" He asked her, titling his head. She was being all whiney and stuff, and complaining. How come she couldn't just see it the way he did? Make it simple.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:42 pm

OOC: "That furball Nightstar has no right at all telling me what to do. Who
does he think he is? I could take him on anytime I wanted to, he
wouldn't do a thing about it"
Is Flintpaw an idiot or something? I think I'm the leader of the clan you're in. XD
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 pm

OOC: Uh, Agent A, last time I checked, no one gave a crap about Nightstar. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:45 pm

OOC: I know. :3 He hasn't gotten respect since... Ever.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:47 pm

OOC: Lol. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:01 pm

ooc: FP is just ticked, and Ninja is right, no one cares about Nightstar. He a loser. xd

Flintpaw became aware of Stormpaw's presence. "I don't care much." she growled. "That fat furball of a kittypet can go eat some badger dung. I call this home, and I'm not about to leave it now."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:09 pm

"What's so special about this place?" This land was nothing to him, nothing. It wasn't home, it wasn't a place of memories, it was just somewhere they lived in. Now they were leaving, and he liked this. As well, they would be away from the other clans. Less conflict.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 pm

Flintpaw shrugged, stumped herself on the question. "I don't know. My mother, the river, the snake rocks?" she guessed. "I just feel like I belong here." she mewed. She was still angry, but not as much now.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Beast wished he could just curl up into a ball and cry for a moon. But just in case someone wondered by he didn't want to look like a wimp, and so he sat emotionless, and still. The rain was hammering down on his pelt, and he could feel the chill reach his spine. He wanted to see Cloudpaw again. He could remember vividly almost everything about her, but he couldn't see her. Not with DarkClan protecting her. He sighed, feeling utterly hopeless. Why was he here? He should be out living it up, but that stupid she-cat had stolen his heart. And he wanted it back.

But as he sat on the stone in self pity. He realized something. He wanted Cloudpaw to hate him. To insult him. To embarass him to hate him like no one had hated him before. He wasn't used to kindness. And she had been nice to him... And it didn't help that she was his only friend in the world. He didn't deserve or want friends. He wanted these emotions to stop. He wanted her to think of him like a failure, a loser, an idiot. Why couldn't she give that to him?

In anger he ground his claws against the stone he was sitting on and yowled in rage.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Stormpaw looked around at the gloomy area. The wet floor, making the preyless place look terrible. "I can't see it." He mewed after his little look. He could find nothing special. "You know, you don't have to leave." No one said she did. "Just act like you're not ready and I'm sure Nightstar will leave you behind."

Stormpaw turned his head suddenly when he heard a loud yowl sound from somewhere in the forest. What was that? He titled his head and peered deeper. He saw no one. He sniffed the air. Nothing. Whoever it was wasn't here, or the rain was hiding their scent. He pricked his ears and looked back up at Flintpaw. No matter, they were leaving soon anyways.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:40 pm

Flintpaw had heard it too. "What was that?" she peeked her head out from under the leaves. She wasn't going to stay behind, she might love the memories here, but she loved a good adventure. She hated a boring life.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:47 pm

"Who cares? It's not our problem anymore." Stormpaw gave a dismissing flick of his tail towards the sound of the yowl. It was unimportant to him. There was no signifigance in it, not at all.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Flintpaw shrugged. "Do you think the Clan will be able to handle the journey?" she asked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Beast growled, he could hear voices. Not loud voices, in fact they were as quiet as a mouse. But he could hear it. Not exactly what they were saying but it was his only lead so far. And so he followed it, as if in a trance. It could be Cloudpaw, or someone who knew Cloudpaw. Then again it could be someone waiting to kill unsuspecting young cats. But he doubted that. And as he came upon the source of the noise. He found it were just two cats. Close to his age, though he was still their elder. He sighed, not Cloudpaw. He remained hidden in the bushes, feeling depressed even more.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:55 pm

"The clan? Yes. The individuals? No." Stormpaw twitched his ear. Did he hear something? Again, he tasted the air, this time, he caught something. It was faint, though. Curse the rain. If weren't there it would be so much easier to do this! He directed his attention to the bushes, unknowingly in the direction of the intruder. He stared them down, tracing every detail in his mind. Mm.... He still couldn't find anything in it. He sighed. Ugh.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Flintpaw looked in his direction, her eyes piercing through the bush. She thought she saw a leave rustle unnaturally. She looked harder, did she see it? No, it couldn't be anything, but it was! She looked back at Stormpaw and pointed her tail at the bush. She held a serious gaze, a warning of some sort.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:03 pm

Venom watched crossly as Beast made a racket in the bushes near the DarkClan apprentices, He had been mooning over this Cloudpaw since they had first met her. Frankly, it disgusted him, but he let it be for the time being. The tom had been traveling for days, moons, with Beast and had learned his ways again. After he had showed the clans their new home, the entire scout party had returned home and Venom had cut out and left half-way back.

And let out a disgruntled sigh, nearly silent, and sat back on his heels. If the DarkClan cats were to attack his little friend, he would be there. A peacekeeper in the shadows. He doubted any of them knew he was lurking...
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 pm

Stormpaw caught Flintpaw's signal. Yeah, there was definately someone here, and they were closer than he had thought. How many could there have been. One? Or a whole clans worth? But the clans would be at the Gathering, right? Yes, of course. So who are what was it? It didn't smell like fox or badger, it was definately a cat.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Beast leaped from the bushes in a strange display of rage. He had meant it to be scary, but he quickly slipped on the rain and collapsed onto his face. Not really the most dramatic entrance, more like a failure. He managed to get to his feet, shaking the rain off of his pelt. He muttered curses to himself, and looked at the two apprentices. With a shy grin, he muttered, "Hey."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Flintpaw looked from the tree and leaped off of it, landing in front of the new cat. "Who are you?" she asked, her muscles tensed, just in case.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Stormpaw quickly braced himself for a fight when a cat suddenly jumped from the bushes, but as he slipped he relaxed, looking at him oddly. Who was this? "If you're trying to invade, I suggest you come tomorrow, it'll be much easier." Yeah, because no one would be there. He growled at the clumsy cat. How pathetic. He watched as Flintpaw jumped in front of the other cat. "Hold your feet still," he growled, "he could have friends for all you know." Not that it really mattered.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:21 pm

Flintpaw replied without looking back. "I'm not afraid of whatever friends he might have." she growled, still looking at Beast.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:24 pm

"I mean no harm..." Beast managed to murmur, looking the slightest bit embarrassed. "I'm only looking for Cloudpaw. Wow... I thought you DarkClan cats were supposed to be more impressive. Kind of a let down." he remarked licking his paw that had been scratched in his fall. "Oh, where are my manners," back in the cave I grew up in, "My name is Beast."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm

"That's because you're looking at Flintpaw. She's not very impressive," he paused, "or strong, or... anything." He padded towards Beast, sniffing the air again. He couldn't pick up anything, but it didn't mean no one was there. "Cloudpaw?" He scoffed. What did he want with that cat? "Well, it's Cloudburst now, and she's back at camp," he flicked his tail over in his direction. "I don't think she wants to see you, though."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum