Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL

+4
Bumblebee~*
Naruto
Goldenstorm
Noname
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL Empty OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL

Post by Noname Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Nightstar landed on the top of his 'throne' with dignity. His eyes flaring brightly at the mob of cats below. It was strange how many times he had to come up here, his feet had actually made imprints on the stone. But this was important, not 'Laws of Darkness' important, but important none the less. And since he was rarer than a Dodo, this would be even more important.

"We're leaving the Clans. NightClan has shown me a territory where we rule an area ten times greater than this mud puddle. Cloudburst and Hollowglare have also told me much about this place. And they will lead us there... ACROSS THE MOUNTAINS!" *cue theme music*
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL Empty Re: OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:06 pm

Flintpaw growled, she didn't have much here, but she considered some of it home. "And how do we know the prey won't be as bad as it is here?" she called, testing the words of Nightstar.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL Empty Re: OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL

Post by Noname Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:11 pm

"Don't you trust the words of NightClan and your very own Clanmates? You should of course, but if you don't, how do you know that anything I say is true, or anything anyone in this clans says is true. This clan must rely on it's brothers and sisters as if they truly were kin. If you don't... The Clan will fall apart before we reach our clans true form." yowled Nightstar, turning Flintpaw's comment into a miniature speech that spurred appreciative roars from the cats below. It felt extremely good to be the boss. But for how long would that last?
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Flintpaw let herself growl, not loud, but she could hear it herself clearly. "I trust no cat." she dug her claws loosely into the ground, trying to close off her anger.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Spiderfang looked up at Nightstar, eyes gleaming. "How will we know where to go?" she yowled, feeling confused. Many cats had been born and raised here.... It didn't feel right to leave. She swished her tail, towering over Flintpaw and many other cats.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

"As I've said, repeatedly before. Cloudburst will lead us there." he made sure to leave out the blind Hollowglare. "She has in fact seen the destination firsthand and in her dreams. As I have also."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Flintpaw glared at Nightstar. "And what if somehow she forgets the way? Are we expected to wait for some sign from NightClan?" she questioned, standing as tall as she could. She showed her fangs as she boldly questioned her leader.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Honeycloud stared up at her leader with a blank expression as she wondered why he was such a drama queen. What a waste of time this is. She thought, beating her tail lightly and rhythmically on the floor out of boredom.

She turned away from Nightstar to look at the other cats, who were repetitively questioning the DarkClan leader, with pricked ears. At the moment, she felt no special connection to DarkClan's camp or cats, and she had her reasons to dislike certain parts of the territory. And so, she decided she would just go with the flow and see where that took her. So far, it hadn't done her much good, but what else could she do? Sighing, she turned back to see what his answer to Flintpaw's question was.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 pm

"NightClan, why?" Bengalbelly muttered. Really, really, really?. How come it seemed they had to do everything? Maybe he was exaggerating, but come on! Why do they have to rule some stupid place with... nothing probably! And across some paralous mountains?! Really! Ugh. They were being led to their deaths. Something stupid and extreme is going to happen during this, and he's the one whose going to watch and say to himself: I knew it, I knew it because I live with idiots. I knew it because that is my leader. I knew it because... it was predictable. And if they stroll through without any problems, than he can shrug his shoulders and wait for the next absurdity.

He looked at his fellow clanmates, asking questions that made him feel stupid. Mouse-brains. They asked the most obvious questions it wasn't even a joke. He couldn't even laugh at them like he could others. He felt like he was going to get a migrane or whatever cats get.

Stormpaw sat next toFLintpaw, a bored expression on his face. Ah, Flintpaw was really pushing it. "Flinpaw will you shut up?!" He snapped at her. "We're going, if she forgets we're still going, I don't see what the question is!" Really. He just wanted to pack up right now. There was nothing here for him to hold on to anyways. This place meant nothing to him. He was ready to see something new.

He hated this clan so much....

Larkbreeze stared up at Nightstar in silence. Oh... what had he gotten himself into? All this for revenge? Was it worth it? No, and yes. He hoped StarClan would help him figure out this problem, help him in some way....

OOC: All I got.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Heatherkit tumbled out of the nursery, a ball of ginger-and-white fur with legs and a tail. Nightstar called the Clan to a meeting! she thought excitedly, sitting at attention, pieces of moss stuck in her pelt. She still wasn't over her mother's death. But she was coping better than her brothers. She tilted her head, looking up at Nightstar curiously.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:11 pm

ooc: nice post, good length.

Flintpaw flicked her ear in annoyance, whipping her head towards Stormpaw. "Would you rather go to this wonderful place," she rolled her eyes, "Or end up falling off the side of some giant gorge?" she growled at him. She looked back up, "I think it's rather important we know where we're going." she rose her voice to the rest of the Clan.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:27 pm

"First of all, we would see the end of the gorge before we fell off..." he remarked in good humor. With smirk, he showed his diamond edged teeth, "We know we're were going. Cloudburst knows the trail, and NightClan has shown me the way. Even if they were to forget, NightClan knows all." Nightstar swished his tail, wishing a sign would come down from the great beyond to keep the clan together. Especially that Flintpaw, she was an uppity one. He would have to keep an eye on her later. "Any other questions, Flintpaw?"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Flintpaw redirected her narrowed eyes, now slits, up to Nightstar's "Any other brilliant plans, Nightstar?" she retorted sharply. She honestly had no more questions left to ask, but she still didn't want to move a pawstep out of her territory, unless of course, to steal prey.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:38 pm

"Yes, indeed. I've been pondering what to do with you when you finally push me to the breaking point. And whether or not your infidelity sprouts from your stupidity, your disloyalty to the clan, or perhaps or your cowardice about leaving your former home." he added the last part in a babish face that fit Flintpaw. That thing was a pain in the butt.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Flintpaw growled fiercely. "How long has it been since you've been outside your cave?" she questioned, "Afraid to face your own Clan?"
She looked at his eyes, hers holding a fierce gaze. "I fear nothing." she spat.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 pm

"Are you and Flintpaw ever going to quit bickering like elders?" the exasperation was obvious in Honeycloud's outburst as she glared at Nightstar through slitted hazel eyes. This is stupid. When Nightstar said he had important news, I didn't think it involved watching him argue with a vivacious apprentice! What a mouse-brained Clan I'd joined.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 pm

"If I was afraid to face my clan, you wouldn't be an apprentice. Remember whole hold the pieces in this game, Flintpaw. Learn your place. Or I'll have to teach you. The hard way." he finished, dismissing the group of assembled cats with a flick of his tail. That heckler was making moral low, but all the cats would think of her was an annoying apprentice. If she had a brighter approach she could usurp his throne when she becomes a warrior.

"We're leaving tonight, before the Gathering. If you aren't ready by then we're leaving you."

Last edited by Agent Aqua on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Flintpaw flashed her fangs at him once before whipping around and starting to stalk out the main entrance. "I'd like to see you try." she growled under her breath, her will still intact.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Honeycloud rolled her eyes as she got up and stretched out her stiff limbs. She would go hunting one last time before they left to their, almost certain, doom.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Stormcloud stared in utter disbelief as Nightstar made his speech. They were... leaving?! Just packing up and moving?! What of the other clans? What of the kits? Oh wait, Stormcloud really didn't care about the kits. She fluffed up her fur and shot daggers at Nightstar. CLOUDBURST was to lead them? Heatherkit would do a much better job in her sleep. Her lips were bared back in a snarl, fangs showing clearly. Flintpaw was making a huge deal out of it.

Now, what Stormcloud really wanted to do in response to this involved blood and claws; but fortunately, the fiery she-cat had learned to bite her sharp tongue moons back. She was a senior warrior here, and she wouldn't jeapordize that. However, she would never really agree with Nightstar, or if she did, she would never show it. So she angerly unsheathed her claws and muttered just loud enough for the jiff of the cats around her to here.

"Sure, let's leave and kill off half the clan. That'll make us sooo much stronger."

She rolled her clouded eyes and turned, planning on returning to the warrior's den for a wink of sleep before they left on their roundabout journey to Wonderland.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Heatherkit stared up in disbelief at Nightstar as he told the Clan they were leaving. Then she started shaking with excitement. This could be fun! She could show the whole Clan that she was just as good a warrior as Bengalbelly or Stormcloud or even Tigerpelt! She scuffed her paws against the ground, her fluffy kit fur drenched in the cold rain. She couldn't wait to leave!

But what about Clovernose? She stopped and stared at the ground, fighting the intense sorrow that overwhelmed her when she thought about her dead mother. Though her mother had been dead for a quarter-moon now, Heatherkit was reluctant to leave her. Or this place, which her new eyes had barely seen before. The little kit was two and a half weeks old, and confused as ever.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm

OOC: *looks at Heatherkit* ... *cough*

Ghostkit stood next to his sister, his eyes heavy with sleep. She was sad about something, he could barely see that, but what? "You okay Heatherkit?" He yawned. He walked out of the nursery. He could see the cats dispersing off somewhere. His uncle going back into the Warrior's Den, Larkbreeze leaving camp and Stormpaw following Flintpaw out of camp as well. Featherstream went back into the Medicine Den, but a moment later came out with herbs in her mouth, instructing various cats to go out to find those plants and more that they could find.

Everything seemed normal to him. The white tom turned back to his sister. "So what's going up?"
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Yewpaw's ears flattened against his head. "Were really going? This...Is gona be huge..."

Kinkpaw just stared blankly in front of him, not really caring.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : OMGTISUBERIMPORTANTLAWSOFDARKNESSROFL WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:03 pm

"Don't you mean what's going on?" Heatherkit snapped back to reality as her brother addressed her. "And Nightstar says we're leaving."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:33 pm

"Hm? Oh... sure," he wasn't sure what she was talking about, not catching his own mistake. Nightstar. What was so important about him? Oh yeah, the stars were the big guys. The leaders. "Leaving? Where!" GHostkit suddenly pipped up, excited about this little journey. They were going to see glory!
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum