Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister]

5 posters

Go down

Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] Empty Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister]

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:06 am

If you've read Honeycloud's bio, you would know that she has a sister named Dappleheart. If you don't... I'MMA EAT YOU! (I'm hungry, so yeah.)

Please give me an RP example so I know you get the idea. =]

Dappleheart doesn't exist [yet], but you can roleplay her if you want. I'll just give you some brief info about her...

Name: Dapplepaw (Dappleheart)
Affiliate: ... you pick.
Looks: White, cream, and brown tortoiseshell with blue-gold eyes. So sort of like this:Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] Domestic-Cat-5-Month-Chocolate-Tortoiseshell-Looking-up-from-Washing-Paw-Photographic-Print-C13061892
Personality: A bit of a goody-goody. Sweet, cheerful, loving, caring, etc. (Honeycloud finds it disgusting :X)
Birth: Clanborn
Extra: Disappeared when she was an apprentice... somehow got her Warrior name (Dappleheart). The opposite of her sister, Honeycloud. Although Honeycloud refuses to admit it, she actually cares quite a bit for Dappleheart. You can add more if you want. ^_^
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] Empty Re: Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister]

Post by Cheesles Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:35 am

I've sent you a pm with an idea for a plot involving these two. I'll make a RP Sample here. If we do the plot, here's the post I may use in the flash back when she disappears I mean if you want to do the plot, it's all up to you:

The rogue leapt at Dapplepaw and she turned. It hit her square in the back. She leapt around and flipped onto to her back, she yowled as she pushed off and heard a muffled yowl of pain a the attacker replied. It flopped and she flipped back to her paws and laughed with victory. How easy was that! I'll have my
warriors name in no time!
She was cut off with her victory screeched as the rogue bowled into her. Of course it wasn't going to be so easy! She felt needle sharp claws digging into her sides and the toms weight, forcing her to the ground. She let him push her down and then, when she was practically lying on the floor, she pushed the rogue off her back, flipped around and before he landed back on her belly, she kicked him away with her hind paws. He rebounded off the nearest tree and dived straight towards her, aiming, claws outstretched, towards her throat. I'm done for! She yowled as pain pierced her throat and she flopped over dead.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] Empty Re: Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister]

Post by Riber~ Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:51 am

I'll make an RP sample after school.
Don't count me out yet you Albertan friend of mine. <3
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:06 am

@Kiwi: I sent the reply via PM! =]

@WoW: You'd better hurry... I'm liking Kiwi's ideas... XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Zzzzzz... I would, but... so many cats.... I'll put a sample up after Rivlator does. XD
Administrator

Warning System : Dappleheart [Honeycloud's polar opposite of a sister] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:11 pm

I'm going to keel over from boredom... send me one now? =]
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:56 am

Shades of cream and chestnut marauded through the forest, the sun’s rays beating down on her lovely shape, sending light bouncing back and reflecting off of dewy leaves. It was a normal clan morning. The kits were sleeping like the little darlings they were, the elders were dozing happily, and half of the warriors were up and about, patrolling, hunting like she, and simply lazing around their dens. Dappleheart, a pretty tortoiseshell, liked to be up early; loved to hear the robin’s morning call echo through the trees, travelling at the speed of light. She paused for a moment, closing her eyes briefly to better enjoy the scenery and lap up the sunshine she was now standing in. Some parts of RiverClan’s forest were much too quiet. Here, the steady flow of water could be heard, like a fleeting lullaby to lull a young cat to sleep. It probably could do the same to her, if she dared lie down. But hunting was top priority and her clan deserved better. Opening her eyes, Dappleheart breathed in the cleansing air and turned as she heard the reassuring sounds of prey…

And nearly screeched. There, standing in her view, was Honeypaw. The she-cat looked so much larger. Dappleheart nearly fell backwards and tumbled into a rock. Instead, she painfully twisted her front paw scrambling to get back. It wasn’t just her presence that scared the caring she-cat, it was the state she was in. Her flank was cut so morbidly bad she looked like a slab of meat. The way her eyes were dull signified loss of hope and her ears were in shambles. She had no problem knowing who she was however and as she was about to open her mouth, Honey spoke. The voice was not only alarming, it was horrifying and eerie. It sounded mechanical and strangely mixed and matched. Nothing related to the way she used to sound. It sent chills down her spine as she watched in utter horror.

“You left me Dappleheart... you left me to be blamed… now you’ll pay…”
Dappleheart stifled bursting out in sobs. Out of fear and out of pain. Oh, how much she missed her sister’s warm pelt. She blinked to clear her mind and found Honey gone. Not a trace of her remained. She shook her head… I must be going crazy… But somehow, she couldn’t shake a sense of foreboding.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Leafbare, Leaffall, Greenleaf, Newleaf. The day and changes come on and on, never ending. Like a circle, going in it's infinite line, it's ending unclear, uncertain, and unsure. Would it ever end? Would it always be the same? No. There were subtle changes. Leaves changed positions, and animals moved and grew. There were differences. But no matter what happened now and then, it was time to move on.

Dappleheart stood up and looked ahead. Where she would go, where she would end, she wasn't sure. From here or from there, to this place and to that place. She would find where she would stay and end her journey. There was no turning back, she was too far away from her old home. And whatever she left behind... it was no longer a problem. Her sister did not want her, so she left, and whatever pain she felt from that, she kept secure within her, not to open until she stopped. Any sooner would ruin her journey. Any memory, every hope, every wonder, gone.

She started padding off from her make shift den-which was actually just a raided rabbits den she dug out. On her unending walk, she met hostile cats, she met insane ones too, but she also met those helpful, kind, cats like her... once she didn't think would be accepted. She was tempted, time and time again, to stay with these cats until she passed, but she couldn't burden them, and her trip was not over. She knew, she could feel it. From the core of her being and out to the tips of the smallest hairs. She knew... she was still destined to move, but she was also getting closer. Soon. Soon she would be there. She heard the words whispered in her ears, from what she hoped were cats watching over her.

Were they with her now? She had no clue, no way to know, she just hoped, believed. Her belly growled at her with it's anger. It was almost like.... No, this was not the time. She had to find food, but later. She would hunt when the sun rose half way to it's peak and the prey were too inticing. She could hunt now, easily, the land was abundant with delicious, glorious, fat prey. One glance and you could spot a hundred. This place was ideal, she could stay here as well. There were no great predators, there was no poison, nothing. But it didn't have... that. That homey feeling. That safe feeling. The feeling that she needed. Though nothing would compare to the feeling of... there. Never. Nothing could. But she'd have to replace it by herself somehow.

The trees were behind her now, and once again she was out in a wide praire-it seemed-where the grass grew tall and nearly covered her entire body. Only her neck seemed to be able to tower over the thickness. What would hide in this strange new place? She sniffed the air, and tasted it for reassurance. All she smelled were rabbits and mice, but well and easily, there could be an adder, or a fox. Some dealy beast to kill her, to use her as it's own prey. She must be careful, she was almost there. She had to keep energy, though, she had to rest, no matter what may happen.

The mountains were closing in, and she didn't know how far she'd go...
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:29 pm

@Riverlator: That was awesomesauce! I lovers it... you get the part of Dappleheart~

@Member: THAT WAS FANTASTICAL... but you're too evil-minded to play Dappleheart... wanna play the rogue that kills her? >D

@Kiwi: I'm liking it! Lots! Do you want to be Honey's mate or Dapplekit? I found the perfect picture for Dapplekit. :3
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:33 pm

I am? XD And nuh, I don't.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:43 pm

YESH YOU ARE!

... you dun even care, huh? x)
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:44 pm

HOW!?

And not really. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 pm

... you just are.

... T_T Okay. *makes for emo corner*
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm

Okay?

*watches Honey* ... Oookay? XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:50 am

Can I take both?
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:23 pm

Erm, I'd prefer that you don't... but if there's no one else available then maybe. =]
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 pm

I would love to take Dapplekit. Shall I write an RP sample for you? :3
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:22 pm

Sure, that'd be great! :D
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Okay, but first, who is her mother? xD
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:10 pm

Honeycloud will be. ;D
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down