Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?!

+7
Ace
Riber~
Hidan of teh hot springs
Swifttalon
Mosspaw
Naruto
Amberstorm
11 posters

Go down

CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! Empty CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?!

Post by Amberstorm Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 pm

I have made a plot, but to determine the people who will be in it, I have made a contest.
There are six contests to compete in. As we go on, people will be eliminated. This first contest will be called Think Outside the Box, where you must think hard about the snippets of random think-outside-the-box-ish-stuff. You must think carefully about the answers,as you only have one shot. If you get two right, you pass. I will PM you if you pass, so that the answers will not be revealed to other competitors. Three people can make it, so if no one gets these three, everyone is given an extra chance at them. So, good luck, and go for it!

Think Outside the Box
1. If you had only one match, and had entered a room with an oil lamp, which was closest, some newspaper, and some kindling wood, which would you light first?

2. Who’s bigger? Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?

3. Kitty can go through the Green Glass Doors but cat can’t.

Last edited by Amberstorm on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! Empty Re: CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?!

Post by Naruto Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:22 pm

1. Outside the Box is spelled wrong. You said Otside the Box.

2. Sand floats to the bottom

3. Funeral
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! Empty Re: CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?!

Post by Amberstorm Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:32 pm

1. Did I? o0 Sorry, that's not it. >< That was just my keys being horribly stupid.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:41 pm

1. If you're talking about grammar, the title, "Big huge" You can't say that, right?
2. Things don't float to the bottom, they sink to the bottom. Duh. The sand would sink, and the water is equal density to water, so if the bucket was sitting still, eventually the sand would go to the bottom...
3. The first three letters, FUNeral
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:45 pm

1: Big Huge! right... thats gramatically correct. sarcasm

2 The sand would sink to the bottom. nothing can float to the bottom.

3: At the beginning. F-U-N-E-R-A-L
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Warning System : CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! WarningBar-Gloss3

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hidan of teh hot springs Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

1. big or huge, cant be both CHOOSE ONE!

2. float, you mean sink things dont "float to the bottom."

3. before the eral.
Hidan of teh hot springs
Hidan of teh hot springs

Location : EARTH,at my house, at my computer, writing fan-fiction

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:02 am

1. Duh. The match.
2. The baby. 'Little Bigger'
3. Kitty has two consecutive letters. 'tt'. cat doesn't.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 am

River killed it. XD
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:26 pm

Daaaang, River. What, did you go look it up on the internet or something? Anyway, the first test concludes. The second has begun!
People That Passed
River (Yes, we all know you'll pass everything in this test. X3)
Hidan
Moss
Swifttalon

http://www.warriorcats.com/warriorshell.html <--- Go here and quiz yourself. Then post all of your test results. 7/10 is the passing score. If you pass at least four books in each series, you’re good. Yes, you have to quiz yourself on ALL of them. It’s the only way to go on to the next contest.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 pm

*goes to get the really big men with the sharp needles*
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Tehe. No, I just have heard the riddles sooo many times from my friend Kaitlynn. xD

Series 1;
Into the Wild: 9/10
Fire and Ice: 9/10
Forest of Secrets: 10/12
Rising Storm: 10/12
A Dangerous Path: 11/12
The Darkest Hour: 12/12

Series 2;
Midnight: 11/12
Moonrise: 12/12
Dawn: 9/12
Starlight: 10/12
Twlight: 9/12
Sunset: 11/12

Series 3;
The Sight: 9/12
Dark River: 9/12
Outcast: 10/12
Other books arent there ...

This is what happens when I have spring break and have nothing to do for another two hours. xDDD
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Lawl, River. XD *PMs* Though.. where did she hear the Green Glass Doors one? *yawns* Passed, by the way.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Contests!
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:18 am

Amberstorm wrote:Lawl, River. XD *PMs* Though.. where did she hear the Green Glass Doors one? *yawns* Passed, by the way.

Online. xD
And my inbox was full, so it didn't come through. o.o
I just emptied it so ...
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:38 am

Into the Wild: 10/10 100%
Fire and Ice: 8/10 80%
Forest of Secrets: 11/12 91.6666%
Rising Storm: 9/12 75%
Dangerous Path: 11/12 91.6666%
Darkest Hour: 12/12 100%

Midnight: 11/12 91.6666%

I refuse to go any further, due to not being done with the series. that is all. goodbye.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:15 am

Ok here are mine:

Series 1;

Into the wild: 10/10
Fire and Ice: 8/10
Forest of Secrets: 7/12

NEED TO FINISH LATER!!!
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:15 am

Cheese, you were never in this contest. *fires*
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:05 pm

I want to be in it, but I've already missed too much. DX
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:03 am

Oh wells *deletes post* I had to stop half way through, my mum didn't want me on the comp.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : CONTEST! EVERYONE LOOK HERE! BIG HUGE CONTEST! WHO WILL MAKE IT IN MY PLOT?! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 pm

I want to be in this too............POOP. DX
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Hidan, Swifttalon, I will give you one day to take the second quiz. If you do not do it by then, you will be eliminated.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Riber~ Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:37 pm

o.o
I did not get a PM Star~
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 pm

I forgot what to PM you. D: All we know is that you passed. XD
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Hidan and Swifty have been kicked outta 'dis contest, leaving Rivah and Moss. And heck, why not Member, too? *drags over to the party*
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm

Awesomeness. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down