Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take Notes;; I'm a sexy beast.

2 posters

Go down

Take Notes;; I'm a sexy beast. Empty Take Notes;; I'm a sexy beast.

Post by Riber~ Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Treehunter, mouth watering with saliva, padded into camp, tasty, tasty aspen branch in jaws. Yum. He had to admit, this one was a huge one. A nice, nice one that deserved a squirrel or two. The elder turned his head slightly, and with a gasp, dropped the aspen, nailing a cat in the head, and bolted over to the scent. SQUIRREL! FREAKING SQUIRREL! But alas, it was simply a hallucination. He seemed to be getting a lot of those. Prey was still short and all winter he was dreaming of the day the tiny paws of his second favorite prey, besides tree of course, showed themselves again. Too bad he was no good at moving fast … or even remotely good, at hunting them. Oh well. Sighing heavily he picked up the wood once again and dropped the monstrous thing on the dwindling prey pile, the ends jutting out a fox-length on both sides.

Suddenly, very, very randomly, Treehunter, even more insane than usual, froze, and started humming a catchy tune. And, within moments, the freak of nature was dancing. It started with a bob of his head, then a tap of his foot. Soon he was on his hind legs doing the Egyptian, the shopping cart, and even playing around with some Micheal Jackson moves. Oh yeahhhhh. The signature Moonwalk back and forth, back and forth. Next, some break dancing moves. Treehunter spun on his head, around and around so fast, he was a blur.

The cherry on top? The worm. Cause let’s face it, Treehunter PWNS at the worm.

This outburst only lasted around three and a half minutes, as just as quickly as it started, it ended. He stopped, stared dramatically into the distance for a long while, then turned around and sauntered into the Elder’s den.
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : Take Notes;; I'm a sexy beast. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Take Notes;; I'm a sexy beast. Empty Re: Take Notes;; I'm a sexy beast.

Post by Member Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:42 pm

"TREEHUNTER! TREEHUNTER! TREEHUNTER! TREEHUNTER! TREEHUNTER!" Foofkit chanted the name of the elder over and over desperately as she ran over to him. She yelled it out with every pawstep, as if whatever she said was of the upmost urgency, and she had to keep calling his name to get his attention. She was frantic almost, speeding across the camp. She wasn't running as fast as she thought she would with her little legs, but she pushed to reach the old tom. It was like he was moving faster than a rabbit!

Finally, the she-kit sweved infront of him with perfect perfection and looked up at the old cat. "TREEHUNTER!" She yelled one last time before stopping to catch her breath. She panted quickly, trying to get all the air she needed for her request, or whatever dribble she wanted to sing out. "Why are you so crazy? Do you eat the branches that you bring into camp? Is being elder like being a kit only less fun? Why do you like squirrels? Is it because they live in trees? If you could, would you live in a tree? Huh, huh, huuuuuuuuuh?" She threw out her questions quickly and without stop, it was almost like she spoke without punctuation.
Administrator

Warning System : Take Notes;; I'm a sexy beast. WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down