Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o)

4 posters

Go down

Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o) Empty Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o)

Post by Member Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Bluekit lay in his nest, his eyes closed. The kit listened around him. He could hear the soft breathing of his mother, and the rustle of awakening cats, readying for the dawn patrol. Cold seemed to seep into the comfortable area.

He enjoyed his time, wide awake. Days came where he begged himself to fall back asleep, but these days comming, he basked in the extra time. No Flopsiepaw. The fat cat had left with his siblings and his father and mother to go.. somewhere. He couldn't remember where, or he chose not to think about it.

There seemed to be a lot more room now. Raindapple moved in, and she had three kits. Ashkit, Dovekit, and Squirrelkit. He could hear the soft breathing of the younge Ashkit as he lay, curled the closest, as he last saw, to his mother. The kit had yet to open his eyes, and Bluekit reveled in that. All there was now was his nonstop mewling everytime his mother shifted in her nest, as he he was afraid of leaving her. The kit seemed so scared, he wasn't sure what the outcome of him being able to see would be. Would he check every corner in his own paranoia?

Mmm... maybe it was just a newborn thing. Was he like that when he was first born? He couldn't remember, as hard as he tried. Maybe, maybe not...
Administrator

Warning System : Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o) Empty Re: Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o)

Post by Naruto Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Swallowkit shifted in his nest, curled against his brother, Wildkit. He yawned widely, showing tiny white teeth. "Hey, Bluekit, you awake,"he whispered, prodding the other kit's side. He tried not to wake the three newborns, not wanting to hear their cries.

Although Squirrelkit and Dovekit were both pretty she-cats, they were annoying when they woke up and started mewing. Once they got older, they'd be a lot more fun. Even now he noticed that Squirrelkit, Ashkit, and Dovekit were almost complete opposites.

Squirrelkit pushed her siblings around with her tiny paws, as if she couldn't wait to start fighting and hunting. While Dovekit seemed... peaceful. Ashkit was a total wuss, because he never left Raindapple's side. So confusing. How could three kits be so different? Raindapple wouldn't even tell who the father was.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o) Empty Re: Myeah..? (I wonder why this posted twice... o.o)

Post by Member Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 pm

OOC: I'M NOT A WUSS! D: *does a Redwhisker cry*

Buekit opened his eyes and looked over at Swallowkit. He didn't talk to the kit that much, neither did he talk to his brother. Why not? He seemed, not to have bothered, ever. How could he just overlook two kits that lived in the same hollow with him for... how long? He dind't think they'd be apprenticed together. How long did he have before he left and didn't see them as much.

"Yeah, I'm awake," he said in an almost drowsy tone. He hadn't woken himself up fully yet.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Swalowkit sighed. "Alright. Just checking. I'm bored because the other queens won't let us play in the nursery anymore." He lowered his head, glaring in the general direction of the three fluffy newborn kits.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm

Bluekit stood up, and turned towards Swallowkit. He was right, they couldn't paly around in the nursery anymore. With those three kits, it seemed like they were being restricted from their fun. The queens didn't want them to hurt the kits. How could they hurt them if they didn't get in the way? It's not like they'd keel over if they were touched by a stray moss ball or something.

"Yeah, it's kind of boring now. And when it's so cold outside, they tell us not to go out because we'll catch greencough or something. What are we supposed to do? We can't even be loud or anything for fear we'll disturb them." He mewed in agreeement as he glance over at the three kits.

OOC: I have the sudden urge to take Ash and Squirrel and go somehwere with them. XD
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 pm

OOC:LET'S DO IT!

Swallowkit smirked. "Yeah. It's so boring now, that we'd have to pull off a huge stunt for any fun. Even if we got in trouble." He smiled. The diabolical smile that normally meant he had an evil plan.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC: TOTALLY! XD

Bluekit gave Swallowkit a curious look. What was he thinking? He had a look on his face. An odd look that said: "I'm up to no good."

"You have something in mind?" He asked with interest. "Wait, this isn't just a sneak out of camp thing, is it?"

Loosing... muse! DX
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Twilightkit murmured to himself as he walked back into camp. He had just been on one of his 'expeditions'. He palled along with any warrior he could find, and since he was so small, he could slip in with them, and go on his very own patrol. He had been caught sixteens time so far. And he had gone out of camp seventeen in total. This was a new record for him.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Swallowkit nodded. Then he whispered, "Let's take these furballs out of camp!" He grinned, eyes gleaming as he gazed down at the tiny kittens. "We'll make sure they don't get hurt."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Bluekit thought about Swallowkit's plan. It was pretty good! He nodded. "We'll show those queens that they're not as weak and fragile as they were making them out to be. I bet we could stay out there till sunset and those kits will be as fine as they were when they got back!" Well, they might be a little dirty, but it would work.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:25 pm

ooc: Whadda 'bout me *cries* : Dove.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm

OOC:We'll bring you!

"Yeah! Come on. I'll get Ashkit and Dovekit."he mewed, stepping forward to gently pick up the gray kitten by his scruff. This was gonna be so awesome!
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 pm

"You're going to take two kits!?" Bluekit asked, not believing that Swallowkit could actually pull it off. He couldn't pick up two at a time! He didn't have a big enough mouth for it.

Bluekit walked over to Raindapple softly and silently as to not wake her up with her kit senses. Gently, he picked up Squirrelkit as his excitement went through him like electricity. He was eager to do... well... whatever with these kits!

Ashkit let out a distressed cry as he was picked up. He didn't know what was happening, but he felt his mother's warmth gone, and replaced by the mouth of some cat he had yet to know. He squirmed and kicked his hind legs, trying to get from the grasp of whoever this was, his fright urging him on.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:44 pm

"Shut up,"Swallowkit muttered, ducking quickly out of the den before Ashkit could wake Raindapple up. He tried to keep the kit from bumping against his forelegs to prevent him from crying any louder.

Squirrelkit faintly felt teeth meet in her scruff as she was lifted, but she didn't protest. She was too sleepy to cry, and she only feebly flailed her paws in the air as she was picked up.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

With a chuckle, Bluekit followed quickly after Swallowkit, hoping that Ashkit's mewls wouldn't sound off the whole clan. 'What about Dovekit?" Bluekit asked his partner-in-crime urgently. They were just going to be these two instead of all of them?
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

"I'll figure something out."Swallowkit muttered, looking around. "I'll leave these two with you in the forest and come back for Dovekit."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:47 pm

"Okay," Bluekit nodded, accidently allowing Ashkit to drag a little on the ground. The younge kit squealed and flailed his arms around, perfectly afraid. "Sorry! Sorry!" Bluekit said quickly, his eyes darting around to see if someone was looking. "How are we supposed to get out of here without anyone seeing us?" He asked Swallowkit urgently.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 pm

"Duh. The dirt-place tunnel. It's over here, behind the nursery." Swallowkit looked over towards the entrance to the dirt-place, which was located convienently behind the nursery. "No one will see us."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:00 pm

"That's disgusting," Bluekit mewed as he wrinkled his nose. Could the kits take that level or rank? Could he? Maybe, eh had been in there before. "Let's just get this over his," he grumbled as he started towards the dirt place. He stopped at the entrance and looked at Swallowkit, giving him a look that said "I'm not going first."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm

"Fine." Swallowkit ducked into the tunnel, keeping the kit he was carrying off the ground. He wrinkled his nose in disgust but got out OK, turning and putting his kit on the ground outside. Then he returned for Dovekit, grasping the younger kit's scruff and returning to put her beside her brother.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Bluekit hopped through the rancid dirt place. Ugh. Did anyone clean this place. He quickly sneaked out the other side and set Squirrelkit down next to her siblings. He watched as he saw the frightened Ashkit start to scoot closer to Squirrelkit, trying to get some protection from the two of them.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Squirrelkit wrinkled her tiny pink nose, smelling the horrible stench. Then she felt herself being lowered down next to her siblings and cuddled closer to them for warmth, her eyes still tightly shut though she could hear perfectly by now.

OOC:We needs ta make a forest thread
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

OOC: Yeah, I'll make it. X3
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 pm

OOC:OK :)
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down