Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>)

4 posters

Go down

A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>) Empty A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:04 am

Yes, yes... I know, I need a new hobby... Also, this site doesn't have an advertisement... ^^;; I didn't feel like making one.

Anyways, this role play is completely Canine-based, which means you can make wolves, dogs, foxes, or hybrids. I am NOT allowing anyone to just have a packland reserved for them when they ask on this thread. >> You have to PM me on the site and ask what you need to do to claim a packland.

http://ichi-ni-san.forumotion.net/

Oh! And, this role play is based in a random town in Japan. :'D
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>) Empty Re: A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>)

Post by Wolvine Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 am

XD I'm gonna join. WHat is it with you and Japan?
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>) Empty Re: A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>)

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:09 am

Japan is fun... ><
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:47 pm

XD
Japan is awesome, and has a high suicide rate of ages 9-19, I think. XD
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:37 pm

YAY FOR KIDS AND TEENAGERS DYING! x3x
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:36 pm

What is wrong with you people?! o.o

I'd join buuuut.....I don't think I have the time for another RPG. :(
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:31 pm

X3
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:35 pm

We have nothing better to do.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : A NEW CANINE ROLE PLAY! (I need a new hobby... >>) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:15 pm

I don't have a life. :'D
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 am

Neither do I. But starting tomorrow I do have school >.<
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down