Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can see!

+5
Mosspaw
Lillyflower
Cheesles
LEN KAGAMINE
Wolvine
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I can see! Empty I can see!

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:16 am

Silverfang sat in the nurcery, watching his kits. His days seemed very empty now that Liontail had earend his warrior name. The tom-cat always seemed to be somewhere, doing something with the other new warriors.

Otterkit's head looked up. He could make out two small blurs and a bigger one. His eyes had begun to open and slowly, his vision came more clearly. He could now make out that the blurs had lean bodies, pointed ears and long tails. Of course, he didn't know that these where cats for he couldn't talk yet. Slowly the blurrs disapeared and he was able to make out colours as well. He gave a soft mew and turned to look at the world around him. Until then it had just been a never-ending black hole were there were no shapes or colours. This seemed like a new galaxy to him. He had never known that he lived in a place so big.

OOC: You didn't make thred Cheez so I did. Meh.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : I can see! WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

I can see! Empty Re: I can see!

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 pm

A small brown fuzz ball squirmed around in the nest he was in. The kit lifted his wobbly head and tried to open his eyes. No luck. Reedkit squeeked patheticly and lowered his head, rubbing his eyes with his soft little brown paws. After a minute or two, the kit tried to open his eyes again. Success! Opening his eye lids revealed small chocolate-brown eyes. The kit blinked a few times, taking in his surroundings, before staring at his moving brother, Otterkit.

The fuzzy little kitten pricked his ears and leaped up. He was still wobbly on his paws, so the kit fell flat on his face the first try at walking with sight. He squeeked again, for his mouth couldn't seem to grasp the fact that he should be able to talk right about now. Reedkit, after heaving himself up with many attempts failed, shook his fuzzy brown fur. His tail lashed with excitement once he was finally stable. He formed some strange gibberish from his mouth, but no sound was heard.

Reedkit squeeked again and bolted, more-likely stumbled, to his brother. The kit skidded and tripped, falling flat on his face again.

ooc: how about he can't speak for a few hours/days? He could be a bit slow at somethings. :3
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Warning System : I can see! WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Otterkit gave another sharp squeak as his brother fell but then a small smile crept across his face. He began to give a few soft cries tht could easily have been a chuckle. The he tried to stand. He tripped on his of feet and fell onto Reedkit.

OOC: I dun know...I just like him making squeaky sounds XD
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:51 pm

ooc: rofl.

Reedkit squeeked again when his brother fell on him. The brown kit blinked his chocolate-brown eyes and tried to roll over; however, his brother was on him... Geez, Otterkit! You are fat! The kit squeeked again, but the words were only thought in his small head. Reedkit pawwed at his brother, claws sheathed.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Otterkit rolled off his brother, stood up and looked up at the bigger cat for a moment before running in circles chasing an evil chocolte brown snake-like thing, mewing angrily.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Ivykit couldn't ignore her brothers any longer. She scrambled out from her mothers belly and finally stood up. She blinked. A pretty silver tabby was beside her and a big grey tabby. Their scents were familiar. Looking at the silver tabby she knew it was her mum. Her father must be the tom. Her mothers eyes were a pretty blue. She wondered what hers were like. She look down at her small body. She was black and white patched. Her brother Reedkit was a red tabby and Otterkit was brown with black blotches.

She turned to her mother and pawed her belly. She was hungry and surprised her brothers weren't. Ivykit was more hungry now because her coughing had gone away. She drunk her fill and turned to her brothers. They were tumbling over each other. But why???

(Ivykit becuase already luckykit)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : I can see! WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:36 pm

Otterkit stopped chaising his tail and wandered over to his sister. He gave her a prod and shoved her over, hungry all of a sudden.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Ivykit leapt onto her brother like he had done to Reedkit. He pushed him over and playfully brushed her sheathed claws down his side.

Silverfeather watched fondly. Ivykit's first week had been worrying but she now had three healthy and gorgeous kits. She looked ay Silverfang lovingly. She licked his check. He had spent so much time helping her and watching the kits. Now he would need to more then ever because their eyes were open.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Otterkit gave a grunt and curled up. He was tired. AFter all, he had only just opened his eyes today.

Sliverfang smiled at his mate and lay down next to Otterkit and he too closed his eyes.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Silverfeather herded Iykit and Reedkit towards her belly. She pushed Silverfang away playfully.
"You already have a nest!" She laughed.

Ivykit yawned as she fell asleep.

muselessnessly
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Silverfang yawned. "Can't I stay here? The Warriors den is a thousand fox-leangths away!"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 pm

ooc: Reedkit is a fuzzy brown (all brown) cat, Cheese-san... >> Look at the picture in his bio, for Starclan's sake.

Reedkit tilted his head when his sister and brother apparently fell asleep. The BROWN kit shook his head and backed away. He wasn't hungry, nor was he tired. The fuzz ball trotted, on wobbling legs, to his brother and sister. His small moist nose prodded each of them, but he knew that they wouldn't want to wake from their nap. Reedkit didn't even want to know what that would be like, expessially since Ivykit was a... A she-kit... The brown kit shook his fuzzy little head and squeeked. He charged for the largest tom, who seemed to be his father. With claws sheathed, the kit pounced at the tom, squeeking with delight as he kept pouncing, waiting for a reaction.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Ivykit felt something moist and squinted to see Reedkt. When he pounced on Silverfang she leapt onto him.
"Got you!!!!" She squealed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Silverfang tumbled over, pretending to be knocked down. "Urgh! Your very strong Reedkit! Yeah you too Ivykit!" He meowed playfully. He looked down at Otterkit who seemed to be fully awake and absorbed with chasing his tail.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Silverfeather sighed.
"If you four are gonna play like that you should go outside." She meowed.

(OY wolvine when someone is playing around ivykit is the one that plays with their tail! My new kitten does that to her brother! :) ish so cute)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Reedkit squeeked when Ivykit tumbled into him and his father. The kit lashed out at Ivykit and his father, claws sheathed, of course. The brown fuzz ball still couldn't seemed to speak yet, unlike his siblings. His chocolate-brown eyes swivled to his father's tail and Otterkit. A small smirk formed on his brown maw as he crept forwards. The kit leaped at the tail and Otterkit, a small squeek excaping his little maw.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 pm

OOC: NO HE PLAYS WITH HJIS TIAL DX Its so that he's a mini Liontail XD

"Fine fine.." Silverfang stood up and walked towards the enterance. He noticed Reedkit tring to attack his brother and laughed.

Otterkit, seeing his father move instantly tensed to punce on his tail but seeing him go towards the mysterious light made him freeze. He was fainly aware of Reedkit flying behind him and gave a squeak. He followed his dad, staying close so as not to get into trouble.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 pm

As Ivykit was shy, she obviously didn't want to go out. But her dad was going with her.

"Come on Ivykit." Silverfeather coaxed. "I'll come too."

Being reasurred Invykit followed her mother outside.

(you make thread wolvine.)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Reedkit blinked as everyone seemed to be leaving him. I feel so loved... He muttered in his head. The brown kit sighed and followed his family. The fuzz ball started to pick up speed as he tried to paw at his brother and sister on the way.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 pm

OOC: WHat thred? They is still in nurcery area!

Otterkit''s eyes widended as he saw the camp. So big...He thought, then rushed forward to sniff at the fresh kill pile.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm

(sorry i thought you would have to make a thread in camp)

"Wow!" Ivykit stared in awe at her surroundings. She saw all the big cats sharig touges and talking. She hoped she could see the leader.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Reedkit stopped prodding at his non-responding siblings once they were outside. His chocolate-brown eyes widened in awe. The kit opened his maw again and squeeked with joy. He ran around, going under the legs of his parents and other randomg warriors. His tail was help up high as he explored the new surroundings. Reedkit pricked his ears at Ivykit's comment and Otterkit's rushing to the fresh-kill pile. The kit shuffled his brown paws with excitement, and his mouth started to form more squeeking gibberish (keh, still can't talk yet). His eyes locked on the Elders' Den. A small smile formed on his face, and the kit bounded for Otterkit. He nudged at him with his little nose and pointed towards the den that had a few Elders complaining about the cold.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 pm

OOC: Ivykit is weird... She's the one one who talks. DX

Otterkit looked at his brother and smiled. Stepping a littl gingerly out of the kill pile and ran towards the Elder's den, tripping every now and then on his own feet, squeaking as he did so.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:06 pm

Reedkit bounded after his brother, tripping over the tall peices of heather in the way. Another squeek came from his brown maw when his paw scrapped a random rock hidden in the grass. The kit glared at the rock before going on after his brother. Once Reedkit got to the Elders' Den, he shoved his head inside and squeeked, trying to get someone's attention.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:54 pm

(sozzy thought they could talk, pretend she hasn't said anything.)

Ivykit padded over to a her mother slightly scared. All the big cats that could fight really good my come to her and fight her. She wailed quietly hoping it wouldn't happen.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum