Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD)

+3
Persephone
Naruto
Amberstorm
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD) Empty Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD)

Post by Amberstorm Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:33 am

Alphonse sighed heavily as he blundered into camp slowly, his paws heavy with exhaustion from the first gathering. Though his senses were half clogged, a scent hit his nose. The scent of blood. He whipped his head around, bangs following clumsily. He impatiently flicked the 'hair' out of his face. The blood scent woke him up immediatly. Has someone been killed? He though fearfully. But then his shoulders lost their tension as the prey scent of deer mingled with the blood. Just a deer... Wait.. a deer! Wow, that's a pretty nice catch! He thought, curious to see who has caught the deer.
He trotted over to Yuki and Konoiai, greeting them. He also found out it had been Autumn who had caught the deer.
"Wow, Autumn! That's a big catch! Where'd you find it?" Alphonse asked eagerly, clearly impressed. He almost envied the she-wolf. Just wait till me and Ed catch something like that! He thought, starting to fill up with excitement. It took him everything to keep him from wagging his tail like a dog. Surely the Clan will see this catch as an eagerness to earn her Clanmate's trust back, and not a plea for attention? The thought worried her. After all, Autumn and her brother Mud did have an ominous, sad past.
"Want some help?" He offered.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD) WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD) Empty Re: Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD)

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:54 pm

"I found it near the Canyon."Autumn said proudly."And sure!My neck's aching from this thing!"she joked,picking it back up.Mud trotted out to greet her,his eyes widening."Whats this about my baby sister catching a deer?"he said happily.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD) Empty Re: Bringin' the Deer Home (YUM! DINNER! xD)

Post by Persephone Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:57 pm

"hi Alphonse!!! how was the gathering?" Konoiai asked,again,getting too exited "Autumn is an awesome hunter!"
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:28 pm

Autumn flicked her tail."I wouldn't say 'Great'."she muttered through the tawny fur of the buck.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:02 pm

"what do you mean? your not great,not even awesome ...you are...better than awesome!" Konoiai said,but after she said that she felt a bit jelous one day Im going to be better than awesome! better that any other wolf or cat that has ever existed!
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Autumn dropped the deer in surprise."I wouldn't even say that!I'm even more surprised Flint let us be Gammas!Not after what Father did."she said,picking the deer up again.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Konoiai went serious..."at least you are a gammas....me and Yuki are just stupid subordinates..."
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 pm

stupid??? talk for yourself foolish hyper sister Yuki thought " you are a great hunter...a great gamma,dont think of your past...live...the present" she finally said
Yuki
Yuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:17 pm

Autumn snorted,a funny sound for a wolf."You will be Gammas soon,"she murmured,dragging the deer towards the prey pile.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Konoiai stared at Autumn she could see her sadness,then she felt pity for her, Konoiai sighted and stared at her sister, she had a cold,expressionless stare that she couldnt understand,then she looked at the camp and then turned to Autumn "Yuki is right....."
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Autumn sighed."I know."she murmured.Her tail wagged a bit.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Konoiai wanted to cheer her up, but then hesitated...theres nothing I can do to change her past...she must fight it alone she thought and then went back to the subordinates structure
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 pm

Flint approached Autumn. "Great catch." He remembered when tried to catch his first deer. He had nearly died flying off the canyon. "I've been wondering why you were gone all afternoon." The smell of food made Flint suddenly hungry. "You can share it with the rest of the gammas, unless you can eat it all yourself." There was a glint of amusement in his eye.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 am

Edward yawned and walked slowly towards the others. "What's up?" he asked, a blade of long grass between his teeth. He was chewing it thoughtfully as he spoke. His eyes widened as he saw the carcass. "DEER!!!" he barked in surprise and hunger.

Noooo!!! How can they do that?!?! That's amazing!! She's taller than me... Ed sat down, dust puffing out either side of him. "hey Al, let's try and get one ourselves!!" he wagged his short tail and shook his golden mane out of his eyes.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 am

Alphonse nodded and took the other side of the deer's scruff. Autumn's not so bad, considering what her father's done... He thought. He blinked, and then nearly shook his head, trying to clear away the thought, but thought better of it. It could make Autumn loose her grip on the deer. He jercked his tail in acknowledgement as Flint complimented the kill made by the she-wolf. All he could do was lift the back of his lips through the deer fur in response to Ed's 'little outburst'. I wish we could... Maybe we will catch one ourselves! They were nearly on top of the fresh-kill pile. "Autumn, can we drop it now?" He mumbled through deer fur.
(OOC: I've never seen the real Ed with a blade of grass in his mouth before. XD Oh, wait, yea I have, from that one opening. Or was it an ending? PAH. I can't remember. XD)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm

"Yeah."Autumn barked,dropping the heavy carcass.She looked at Flint and smiled her wolfy grin."I will."she promised.She looked over at the small gathering of wolves."Who wants to eat?"she invited,waving her tail.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Alphonse barked a laugh. "I do!" He looked to Flint for permission. (WOA THAT WAS REALLY SHORT!)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Konoiai saw the others gather beside the deer, she was starving, but her pride stop herfrom going to eat, plus Flint had said...you can share it with the rest of the gammas that word echoed in Konoiais head gammas.... then she sighted and kept on looking at the others
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 pm

Flint nodded at Alphonse. "You can have some of it if Konoiai says to. It's her catch, after all."
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:06 pm

((AUTUMN!!!))
Autumn barked with laughter."Yeah.Everyone can have some."she said meaningfully,casting a glance at Konoiai.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 am

Alphonse dipped his head respectfully to Flint, then yapped his thanks to Autumn, and then ducked down and removed a small peice of flesh.
(Idk what a deer tastes like. XD)
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 am

((IDK either.I'm just gonna guess.))
Autumn nodded and carefully bit into the deer's belly.A warm,musky flavor flooded her mouth and she swallowed.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:18 pm

Ed nodded happily and spat out his blade of grass. Closing his eyes happily, he took a bite of the warm fresh meat and swallowed. His hunger getting the better of him, he fished around the belly with his muzzle until he found what he was looking for - the liver. Taking the slimy thing out of the body, he tossed it into the air and gulped it down. Edward looked at his pelt for a quick moment. Awww....now I'll stink like blood... he groaned inwardly, before an evil grin lit up his face. Smiling mysteriously, he ducked his head back down to keep eating and formulating his new 'plan'.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Persephone Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:46 pm

Konoiai felt embarassed she walked toward the deer, and dipped her head in thanks to Auntumn. Then she looked at Edward, she didnt know why but she shivered, then she cleared her mind and took a bite of the deer, she enjoyed eating its warm fresh meat this tastes awesome! I had never ate a deer...well part of it...before! she thought, she finished her share she said thanks to Autumn and went back to the subordinates structure,she was eshausted and she wanted to rest a bit.

ooc: oh god I think Konoiai uses the word awesome too much X3 (she turned into Owen o_o)
Persephone
Persephone

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:38 am

((LOL))
Autumn looked at Ed.'Whats the plan this time?'she thought sarcastically,crunching a leg bone in strong jaws.She glanced at Konoiai as she entered the subordinates Structure.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next