Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out again [Naru]

2 posters

Go down

Out again [Naru] Empty Out again [Naru]

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Ebonypaw felt as if a huge claw has just ripped out her heart, she felt uneasy and timid around her own clan territory, her meeting with Birchpaw only made her want to see him more, and trust herself less, she felt weird sneaking around her own Clan's territory. She looked down and just below a hill was a tree, a hollowed out tree. It was perfect.

She crouched down low and looked behind her, no one was there, and with that she raced inside, the tree was actually quite good shelter for a cat or two, warm, big enough, and cozy. So she just sat and waited, she and Birchpaw were supposed to be meeting again, but every time she thought about it a weird feeling gripping her stomach, but then she felt a warm and sweet feeling welling up. If only the warm one could stay.

Is this the one subject I don't get? Loyalty? Love? Why can I understand everything but this?! The one thing I want most in life.she sighed.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : Out again [Naru] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Out again [Naru] Empty Re: Out again [Naru]

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Birchpaw padded warily across the border,his eyes flashing with fear and uneasiness. He was already uneasy because of the trees that had taken the place of his beloved moorland,and entering enemy territory didn't help his nerves...

He scented Ebonypaw's scent nearer to the border than he expected;he could recognize her sweet scent anywhere. He raced towards the hollow tree,almost giving no thought to the fact that someone might see him,and ducked inside,purring as he saw Ebonypaw. "Hi."
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:31 pm

"Hey." she welcomed, her eyes gleaming with enjoyment, now this was why she snuck out. "How's Windclan since I was last there?" she asked, sniffing the air once to see if anyone had gone on a solo hunting trip, nothing. Good.

no muse ><
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

"Still hungry,but better."Birchpaw said,his eyes warm. He looked around quickly before lying down. "How's RiverClan?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:42 pm

"Uh, okay, I guess." she mewed," Ugh! I'll I want to be is a warrior already. Then I can actually do stuff around here." she sighed, wanting nothing more than to be with Birchpaw for more and longer period of time.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:46 pm

"I know. I only have two moons before I can join my sister in the warrior's den."Birchpaw murmured,his tail twitching. He pressed his fur against Ebonypaw's,a purr rumbling in his throat. "But no one questions me when I leave camp anymore. And that's good. But I can't stay too long..." His voice filled with disappointment at the thought of leaving Ebonnypaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:59 pm

"I am not even sure when I will get to be one, my mentor comes out of the warrior's den once a moon." then, also, just like Birchpaw she got closer, "I have to leave earlier too," she flicked her tail back to the direction of camp, "They'll be worried."

Wow. That . Was. HORRID! *dies*
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 pm

"You mean your sister,right?"Birchpaw murmured,closing his eyes. He sighed,wishing he could stay beside Ebonypaw longer. "I have to ask you something,"he mewed,getting up to look at her,eyes gleaming. "Why do you seem to know so much?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Ebonypaw's heart almost stopped at the question, what would she tell him? She couldn't lie. But she had to. "Er, I dunno, I just listen to the elders a lot and I am really good at paying attention. I guess." she said the last words to herself. Was she protecting herself? Or was she ruining it for the both of them?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm

"Ah. That explains it. Vixenstep always said I needed to listen to the elders more."he purred happily. Birchpaw then seemed to notice her nervousness. "What's wrong?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down