Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it]

3 posters

Go down

W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it] Empty W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it]

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm

Ebonypaw's mind swirled, she has no idea why she was supposed to be here, it seemed as if something important or something vital to life was here, she just couldn't name it. Her black fur was pressed against the moor, the light layer of snow tickling her belly, What am I supposed to do? Just wait to get caught? I can't turn back, I need to find out why I am here. Ebonypaw felt hollow, like her life was incomplete, her sisters both had something exciting in life, but she was always stuck in their shadows, not getting noticed as much. She needed some importance, or some feel like she belonged. But how?
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Warning System : W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it] Empty Re: W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it]

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Birchpaw was out hunting on the moor,his eyes wide and his nose flaring,trying to pick up scents of prey. He'd just come from camp,where his sister and several other apprentices had been made warriors. He was still two moons away from being a warrior,but he wanted to impress them all with as much prey as he could find. After all,the fresh-kill pile was almost gone. They did need the prey.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it] Empty Re: W-why? [Birchpaw, maybe one more, thats it]

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Ebonypaw's thoughts were shuttered out when the scent of a Windclan cat was near. By the smell of it, male, apprentice, and Windclan. She wanted nothing more than to be back in Riverclan, sleeping in her nest, but by the looks of things that wasn't going to happen. Before she could change her mind she stood up, taller than ever and approached the other apprentice. "Are you from WindClan?" she asked, already knowing the answer.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Birchpaw froze,eyes widening as a growl escaped his lips. "Yes,and what is a RiverClan cat doing here?"he spat,his tabby coat fluffing up so that he was twice his size.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:36 pm

"I don't really know why, I just ... felt like coming." she mewed, not really knowing how to explain herself and her complex life. So she decided to leave it at that. "You are?" she asked.

No muse.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 pm

"Birchpaw,you?"he growled through his teeth,his claws sliding out. His one dark brown paw was extended,so he was ready to fight. "Are you stealing prey?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:41 pm

"Ebonypaw, and no, I prefer the taste of fish." she meowed, looking over at the moor, it was so bare, how could he live in it? Then she looked down to her paws, see felt more relaxed here, and not so much in second place like when her sister was around.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Birchpaw held his defensive stance. "Then what do you want here?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 pm

"I-i don't really know, well, I guess you now what its like being an outcast? I mean, its not like you were hunting with anyone by the smell of it." she said digging her claws into cold ground. "And I needed to get away." she added.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Birchpaw growled defensively before pausing. "Away from what?"he grumbled,curious. His tail had started to bristle;he forced himself to relax so it'd lie flat again. He licked his paw nonchalantly and drew it over his ear.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 pm

"My life. It sucks, if only you knew ..." she said, not really sure how Birchpaw would respond, it was a hard topic to talk about, and you sure needed to know what to say when to say. She looked down and shuffled her paws among the thin layered snow. Ebonypaw's stomach growled, since the river was to cold and a bit too icey to fish in, it was hard for most to get a good meal, the black she-cat was embarassed, and his her flushed face.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:32 pm

"Uh,yeah,I think I know."Birchpaw muttered,glaring at the ground. Yep. His sister was overprotective over him 'cause their parents had died when Birchpaw was younger,and she'd just become a warrior,whereas he was still two moons too young. Plus,the whole of WindClan was starving and this would be his second day without a bite to eat. He smiled at Ebonypaw's embarrassment. "Ah,gotten a taste of hunger do ya?"he said cockily,sitting down and wrapping his tail over his paws. The only reason he'd nearly shredded this she-cat when he'd seen her was because WindClan couldn't afford to lose any prey. Or was it something else....?
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Ebonypaw couldn't say anymore. She knew it would just freak out Birchpaw if she told him about her powers. "How?" she asked, with a hint of a smile. She wasn't sure why she was smiling, just hopefully Birchpaw wouldn't take it the wrong way.

NO Muse.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm

"If you hadn't noticed,there aren't any rabbits,and I have an overprotective sister back at camp. What about you?"he mewed,blinking. Then he licked his chest fur to hide embarrassment. "Oh,er,I mean,if you want to tell me."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:20 pm

"My sister just ... I don't know." she giggled at his embarrassment, he didn't need to be. "Anyways, I should probably go, my sister will get worried. Maybe I'll see you around Birchpaw." she mewed and waited for the toms responds.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm

"Uh,OK?"Birchpaw mewed,confused and embarrassed. Why the heck was he like this? Just moments ago he'd been hunting happily,and then this she-cat comes along...all pretty and well-fed. He scowled. Why did he just think that? If he could claw himself,he would.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by ~ Jetter ~ Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am

She turned back and looked, her blue eyes shining with the sun reflecting, "Bye." then she raced off as fast as she could, hoping no one else would see her, and hoping that Birchpaw would do something to cover up her scent, she didn't want some huge mistake happening.
~ Jetter ~
~ Jetter ~

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:57 am

A set of amber eyes watched from the cover of a heather bush not to far away. She watchd as the she-cat bearing RiverClan scent, by the name of Ebonypaw, ran back to her own territory. When Ebonypaw was out of sight she turned her attention back to her clanmate Birchpaw. Well, well, well... She didn't feel like ruining his fun so she slunk away on silent paws. All that was left to show she had been there was an indent and more WindClan scent, lightly tinged with the smell of mint.

OOC: Yeah if you can't guess that was Mintleaf
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:06 pm

OOC:Well duh. XD

Birchpaw shook his head,still astounded,and got up,removing all traces of RiverClan scent with frozen mud from the moor.

MY MUSE WAS RUN OVER
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down