Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat)

4 posters

Go down

Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat) Empty Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat)

Post by Mosspaw Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Mudpaw padded into the apprentices den, and lied down on his bed. He lay wide eyes, staring at the other wall. He sat and thought a lot about Brightpaw, wondering if she really will forgive him. He shook his head, then tried to get some sleep, of which he couldn't, but when he finally did doze off, he dreamed about Brightpaw, and he woke up with an odd sensation in his tail. He rolled over onto his back, looking at the ceiling. "Why can't I sleep?" Mudpaw thought, "Why do i care so much about a cat that, as far as i know, hates me, and never wants to see me again? I should probably talk to her, but I'm afraid she will hate me more." He just lied there on his back, thinking on and on about Brightpaw. Mudpaw shook his head to clear his thoughts, then thought again, more now than before, about Brightpaw. "I want to see her. I'll wait for her to get back, then maybe I'll be able to talk to her." He declared to himself. He closed his eyes, but didn't sleep, his thoughts about Brightpaw went on and on.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Warning System : Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat) Empty Re: Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat)

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 pm

"Why in StarClan's name are you talking in your sleep? The rest of us are trying to sleep to,ya know."Hollypaw grumbled with a loud yawn. Her emerald green eyes peered over the top of her moss nest,almost a glare as she stared at Mudpaw.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat) WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat) Empty Re: Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat)

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:39 pm

ooc: o.o
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm

"oh, sorry, I wasn't actually sleeping. I didn't notice you over there." He looked over at Hollypaw. "I'll be quiet now."
He lied there quiet, deep in thought, and awaiting Brightpaws return
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm

ooc:o.o what o.o im o.o tired o.o
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:45 pm

Brightpaw trudged into the den, taking her nest and moving it to the far side of the den, away from Mudpaw, where she lied awake. She couldn't sleep, not after today.
Ugh.
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Mudpaw lay there, for some reason not talking to Brightpaw. "what am i doing? why am i not talking to her?" he thought inside his brain so u cant hear it GET IT? "I guess I'll apologize in the morning"

He let out a deep sigh, then closed his eyes, and began to sleep.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:52 pm

Hollypaw grumbled,rolling her eyes and curling up in her warm nest. She fell asleep quickly,looking like a heap of shadows.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Mudpaw woke up, mind now clear, he walked out into the main cave
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Deerpaw looked up, grunted, then padded after Mudpaw. "You woke me up. Thanks"
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Mudpaws Sleep Time :3 (Open if u wanna feel the wrath of a sleepy cat) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosspaw Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Mudpaw went to his nest, but couldn't sleep. "I havent slept soundly since yesterday. I need to get some rest." He thought to himself. He couldn't sleep, so he went outside again, in search of something to do.
Mosspaw
Mosspaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down