Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only)

2 posters

Go down

Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only) Empty Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only)

Post by Wolvine Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:53 am

OOC: I is finally getting round to doing this. Cuse the conyness but I...Er.........Dun really have an excuse >.<

Karma sat, watching the sun set. It was her favourite time of day, for the colours in the sky changed and the heat of the sun vanished. Suddenly she stopped and sniffed. She could tell by the scent of rotting flesh that the animal was a meat eater, preditory, but she could not tell if it was a danger to wolves or not. Being the curious litte pup she was, Karma went to investigate. The creature she saw was big, bigger than herself but hardly a threat to an adult. The creature turned to look at her, its black and white head ramming into Karma, sending her flying. The badger's snout was tipped with blood, but she was prepared to kill again.

Shiron had been tracking the badger ever scince she has set foot in the territory, and as soon as the scent hit his nostrils he abandoned his nest in the Gamma structure and ran towards the nursery. Karma was the only pup there so he ran infront of her and faced the badger, hackles raised. The badger began to advance, her teeth bared. Shiron looked around and saw that there was little space to manuver in the structure, and that the badger was at an advantage. He turned and grabbed Karma by the scruff before running out. The badger followed him, and then he turned to face it. There was nowhere safe to put the pup so he would have to fight with her in his mouth. The badger put up a good fight, and she gave him a few whacks on his face, so he didn't realize that the blood pouring into his mouth wasn't his. He had to fight with only his claws, which proved difficult, but eventually he managed to beat her. The badger ran away, and hopefully wouldn't come back. Shiron stood catching his breath for a few moments, then he remembered Karma. He dropped the pup and looked down at her. He waited for a few moment then began to worry. She had become lighter halfway through the fight, but he had though it was only his imagination. He now realized that she had become limp. He sniffed at the body one last time to make sure. But it was true. Karma was dead and he, Shiron, had killed her. He was a murderer.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only) Empty Re: Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only)

Post by Cheesles Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Eensaam watched in horror at the scene. Had Shiron realised? He was gripping the cub too tight. But Eensaam ws frozen. He just couldn't interfere. He watched as blood poured from the cubs neck. Shiron was killing it! Eensaam called out but he bark was drowned by the growl of the badger.

The badger had finally retreated. Shrion was looking over the cub but Eesaam knew it was dead. He want to defend his friend but he knew in his heart the Shiron was a traitor and a murderer.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only) WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only) Empty Re: Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only)

Post by Wolvine Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC: Makin new topic for the rawrness.
Shiron had caught a glimpse of Eensaam but as too horrified to take heed of anything. Finally he raised his head and looked at his friend. "Dead.." He whispered, his voice scratchy and gruff, harld audiable. He flattened his ears against his head and picked up the body of the dead pup. He began to walk streight to the middle of camp and emmited a loud howl of sorrow. Every wolf deserved with right to know what he had done.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Eh I can't think of a titile (Private, Fizzonti only) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down