Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead)

5 posters

Go down

Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead) Empty Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead)

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 pm

Silverpelt curled up in her nest and fell asleep immediately. She seemed to wake up, but found the camp empty. She padded out into the main clearing, still finding noone. "Hello?" she called, fur sleek.

Stealthclaw padded into the main clearing and he purred, "Hello, Silverpelt." The silver she-cat yowled with joy and she ran to Stealthclaw, touching noses with him. "I've been trying to find out how you died... and now I can talk with you!" the she-cat mewed, nuzzling the tom's shoulder.

Last edited by Laddaustein on Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Warning System : Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead) Empty Re: Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead)

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:00 pm

Famine smirked looking at the love birds, but he wasn't focused on them, he was moving on, moving on to the Nursery, where things were definitely out of the ordinary.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Warning System : Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead) Empty Re: Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead)

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm

A small ginger kit was curled up in her nest,alone,of course,because of the unfortunate incident that killed her parents. Her eyes were closed,and her paws twitched slightly,showing she was asleep. She was noticeably smaller than most of the kits,even though she was near their age.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:07 pm

Stealthclaw smiled and whispered into Silverpelt's ear, "I'm fine... And if you really want to know how I died... I was beaten by an apprentice before being dragged off and fed deathberries because I wouldn't survive the injury I received..." Silverpelt's eyes widened and she said, "An apprentice? How were you beaten by an apprentice?" The tom snorted. "I was tackled into a tree and broke my ribs..." he sighed and looked over at where Famine was before murmuring into Silverpelt's ear, "DarkClan fed me the deathberries... But it was a ThunderClan apprentice who technically killed me..."
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:10 pm

"Fever." mumbled Famine slapping his tail onto the smallest kit, though she wouldn't feel it at all, but she would be afflicted by a strong fever, causing heat flashes, coughs, and the feeling of burning, it could be cured, but it was hard too. He looked at the other kits in the nursery and one by one slapped them with his tail, until every kit was afflicted by the same sickness. "Fever. Fever. Fever. Fever. Fever. Fever."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:13 pm

Silverpelt's ears flicked to the nursery, hearing Famine, but not understanding what he's doing. "So, I should go to ThunderClan and-" she started to say before Stealthclaw cut her off. "No. Don't do anything... Live your life, for you have more than I ever did, and I'll be careful to not let a certain cat interfere with you." he whispered, careful to be sure that Famine couldn't hear him.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Foxkit's limbs jerked,and she whimpered,having a strange dream. She saw herself staring into a pool...and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Then she saw a strange looking tom come and tap her shoulder. Strength flooded through her veins and she saw a ripple pass over the pool of water. After the water calmed again,she looked and saw an even stranger cat staring back at her. It frightened her,because this cat's eyes were the red of a rising autumn moon,and it's teeth were long and sharp;she could see that through the fearsome snarl the cat wore on it's face. It's fur was spiky and bristled out,and blood flecked it's jaws. It took her a moment to realize that she was staring at herself in the pool,and she froze,horrified.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:21 pm

"Slave! Are you making promises you can't keep. Time is ticking." growled Famine with a crazed backward look at Stealthclaw, he marched up to the cat whipping him away with his tail, and then whispered to Silverpelt. "I'll point out the ones he killed your beloved, if you do me a certain favor..." he meowed sprouting a devilish tooth. "Five seconds Stealthclaw!"
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:23 pm

Stealthclaw sighed and glared at Famine before padding to his side. Looking over his shoulder, he mouthed, Just don't agree, he'll trick you! Silverpelt looked at Famine and shook her head. "No. I'll find out later." She looked at Stealthclaw and the tom nodded before looking at Famine. "Let's go..." he muttered sourly.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:25 pm

"Do it, or I'll kill him." growled Famine in a warped voice, looking at Stealthclaw, who would quickly began to start to fade, as if disappearing from reality all together. Which he truly would be, it was a deadly process to travel through dreams. This first timer would be turned a shadow if his sweetheart didn't agree. "Make the deal with me, or he's gone."
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:28 pm

Silverpelt whimpered. "Fine..." she murmured, fear in her eyes.

OOC: No muse...
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:11 am

OOC-Forget that, DUSTY SAVES THE DAY! (probably)

DustClaw had been sleeping nearby Silverpelt, but she had began meowing and whimpering in her sleep. DustClaw padeed over and started poking her in the ribs, muttering 'Silverpelt, Silverpelt, get up would you?"
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:51 am

Silverpelt mewed at Famine, "I have to wake up... Please don't let Stealthclaw die again! Please!" Helplessness was in her voice and it was plain to see that she was obviously in distress.

Back in the real world, she kept whimpering and it was obvious she didn't want to wake up for one reason or another.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:45 pm

OOC: Good Job, Dust!*sarcasm*

"Make sure that those kits in the nursery. Die." growled Famine lashing Stealthclaw with his tail and making him disperse in an explosion of particles. Sending him back to NightClan, and the same happened with him, leaving the earth for a long while.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Silverpelt stirred and opened her eyes, blinking. "Dustclaw?" she asked, still somewhat dazed. She turned so she was on her belly.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Wolfkit opened his eyes. He felt strange, as if burning. He saw Foxkit jerking and he opened his mouth to speak, but then saw she was still asleep. A bad dream? Some sort of vision? Wolfkit had a vast imagination, and was wondering is waking her was a good idea or not. Suddenly, he began to cough uncontrolably. He turned the other way and continued to cough for several seconds before stopping.
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Nap and dream. (Silverpelt is now in the nursery, so Dust, go there instead) WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:05 pm

Foxkit sneezed in her sleep,whimpering as a strong burning sensation swept through her. "Mother...Father..."she whimpered,her paws twitching.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by DustClaw Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:12 pm

"Are you alright?" DustClaw asked Silverpelt, "You were twitching and whimpering in your sleep, it kind of worried me."

OOC-No muse for a while, it'll be here soon.
DustClaw
DustClaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Laddaustein Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Silverpelt crawled over to Dustclaw's side, pressing her fur into his. "Stealthclaw came... and he wasn't alone..." she murmured, fear in her voice. "Another cat was with him... and... the kits... oh, no..." she leaned her head against Dustclaw's shoulder as she shook with agony.
Laddaustein
Laddaustein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down