Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Know Who I Am!

4 posters

Go down

I Know Who I Am! Empty I Know Who I Am!

Post by Amberstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:29 am

The pure white cat cautiously padded into the clearing, his eyes completely changed. They would never regain their old softness again. The young tom cursed himself for letting himself fly off the handle like that. Heatherpaw had been a stupid traitor, and he had gone nuts over her death. Why had he done such a thing? Oh, what a disgrace to his Clan he was! He looked this way and that, watching for familiar faces.

Pyropaw stuck his nose out of the apprentice's den, his blue eyes scanning the clearing. A shiver went down his spine as an icy cold drop hit his black nose. As he whiped the drop off, he saw a large, powerful-looking white figure. Pyropaw froze to watch the intruder. Then, looking this way and that, he dashed out in front of the cat.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : I Know Who I Am! WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

I Know Who I Am! Empty Re: I Know Who I Am!

Post by Member Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 am

Clovernose walked out of the warriors den. She was bigger than she had been before, not that much, but bigger. She kept telling herself to go to the nursery, but everyday she just kept forgetting it. She glanced over the the den. Maybe she should just, go in their now? Well, she would if there wasn't a unknown white tom in the middle of camp.

She looked over at him, studied him. He seemed like a strong cat. The white she-cat padded farther from the den and toward the tom. He looked, familiar. Where had she seen him from?

It came to her then. That was that white tom that barge into camp and attacked Raindapple when she was in ThunderClan! She remembered him and that day clearly, but she couldn't remember his name as much as she tried.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him with a tilt off her head.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:01 pm

"Yes,Snowpaw. Why have you come back. You know what happens to traitors."Spiderfang hissed,sliding out of the den behind Clovernose. Her eyes were stone cold. Like Snowpaw,she had undergone serious changes while he was away. She would never be as soft as she had been with Runningblaze,or with Braveclaw. She slid out her claws,but remained a fairly calm composure,her eyes neutral and her ears upright and alert.

Church slipped out behind Spiderfang,eyes going wide as he saw a big white tom-Snowpaw,Spiderfang had said-in the middle of the clearing. He knew he himself was fairly large compared to most kittypets,but these cats were huge. Just look at Spiderfang and Snowpaw.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:49 pm

Smallflower poked her head out of the Nursery at the noises from the clearing. "What's going on?" She asked, slowly trotting up to Clovernose. Her swollen stomach jiggled (xD) as she moved. Her eyes locked on a pure-white tom. "Snowpaw? Is that you?" She asked, her voice mixed with worry, relief, and a bit of anger. Where's Amberstorm when you need her?

Tigerpelt slinked out of the Warriors' den, his head held high. His flicked his ears and straightened his back. He towered over his son. "Snowpaw..." He slightly growled when he said his son's name. "Where have you been?!" The tom hissed and yowled at the same time. The tabby tom slit his eyes, which were burning with anger and relief.

OOC: I forgot... Was Blackpaw a She-cat or a Tom? *ish stupid on genders*
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 pm

(Blackpaw is a she-cat.)

Snowpaw nearly jumped at this hostile welcome. Well, they had a right to be angry. He had been living in ThunderClan the past moon, not knowing who he was or how he got there. But that was all in the past.
"Traitor, Spiderfang? I think not." Meowed Snowpaw smoothly.
"I wasn't taken by my own will. I think ThunderClan kidnapped me while I was hunting, but I can't remember exactly what happened. I only just woke up and escaped." Snowpaw spat.
"And if I seem like a traitor, I'll be happy to live out of camp and kill to regain every cat's respect again." Then his cold green eyes rested on Smallflower.
"Ah, so you're expecting more kits, Smallflower?" His striped tail flicked.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:12 pm

Spiderfang hissed at the younger tom's arrogance. "Not. I spoke to you when Nightstar and I went to the ThunderClan camp! You were with some shrimp of a she-cat that called herself Mistpaw." The massive she-cat flicked her ears and waved her tail.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:16 pm

Snowpaw blinked and then froze.
"What?" He meowed, clearly not remembering.
"Nightstar never came to the camp... And you weren't there, either! I don't know who this Mistpaw is." He lashed his tail. He was confused, and didn't know what to do. His black thorn claws slid in and out.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:21 pm

Spiderfang tipped her head to the side. "We went to ask Silverstar if she would ally ThunderClan with DarkClan. She had her Clan vote and you and that Mistpaw showed up."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Smallflower flattened her ears at all this fighting/arguing. She may be a cold Darkclan cat, but her Riverclan spirit was still there, somewhat. "That's enough!" She yowled, her gray pelt prickling. "Spiderfang! Can't you see that he clearly had amnesia?!" Her eyes slit, and her tail lashed.

Tigerpelt almost leaped out of his fur when Smallflower basicly roared. She-cats these days... They keep getting scarier and scarier...

A black she-cat slipped out of the Apprentices' Den, her eyes wide in disbelief. Blackpaw almost acted like a kit seeing something lost but found when she saw here brother. "Snowpaw!" She chirped, bounding for her brother. "Snowpaw! Where were you all this time! It was so lonely without you!" Blackpaw didn't stop as she came closer. She leaped at Snowpaw, claws sheathed, and tried to bowl him over as if they were still kits.

OOC: xD I just wanted to show a kit side of Blackpaw... @3@
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 pm

Snowpaw shook his head.
"Either you ate too much fresh-kill or I lost my memory. I still have no idea what you're talking about." The young white cat looked up dramatically, his green eyes hardening even more, if possible.
"But I will prove myself to this Clan."

Amberstorm slid into the camp, her tail twitching. Her ears flicked, and her heart beat frantically.
"I smell Snowpaw!" She yowled, looking around the place with her green eyes. Then she saw her son.
"Snowpaw!" She cried, bounding over.
"Where. Have. You. Been!?" She hissed, tail lashing. Though her voice was fierce, her eyes were loving, full of worry.
"I don't think I need to tell you how worried I've been!"

Snowpaw jumped as his mother exploded into camp.
"Relax, mother, I'm fine." He shrank back, all arrogance lost. He looked from his father to his mother, his ears flattening. He was going to be in so much trouble.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Spiderfang snorted and bared her teeth in a grimace. "Geez,Smallflower. It's not like I was gonna kill him." Although the idea appealed to her,Tigerpelt would probably shred her if she killed his son. She yawned in boredom. "This Clan hasn't had any action since that WindClan fool tried to sneak over the border. And that was too easy to kill him."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Snowpaw growled as Blackpaw rammed into him. He slightly faltered, but regained his balance.
"Blackpaw, I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but I can't be acting like a kit right now!" He hissed, slightly batting at his sister's ears.

Amberstorm fixed her son with a hard look.
"Right you are. We must get right to it." She sighed.
"Snowpaw, do you remember anything that happened in the last moon? You're welcome to stay, by the way, Blackpaw." The orange she-cat meowed to her daughter.

Snowpaw cringed. Now his sister was here to watch.
"N-no. Not a thing. Except for waking up in ThunderClan. I don't know how I got there; I think they kidnapped me."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 pm

"Kidnapped. Hmph."Spiderfang muttered,clearly not believing the apprentice. But they wouldn't be able to hear her. She wasn't close enough. Not as if he'd start spouting nonsense about a stupid dream that NightClan sent him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am

"Kidnapped?" Clovernose asked with disbelief. Did he really not know? Or was this all an act? "You weren't kidnapped. You barged into the camp and attack Raindapple and Church! I was there, I saw the whole thing!" She remembered that day clearly, trying to help Raindapple with the ravaging cat and the absence of Moonecho, the medicine cat. "Do you not remember?" She mewed with a tilt of her head.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:52 am

Snowpaw shook his head.
"I have no idea what's happened. This is all very strange."
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:34 am

Blackpaw recoiled when her brother didn't act happy. She hung her head and trotted over to her mother. "Snowpaw's no fun anymore..." She muttered, laying down with a thump.

Tigerpelt sighed, flicking his ears. "So, you really don't remember anything from before..." The tom flicked his tail and turned for the Leader's Den. "I might as well go see Nightstar... He'll give you a punishment for leaving in the first place."
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Spiderfang smiled slightly,but then frowned. "Should there be a patrol around the borders to make sure any ThunderClan cats about?"she growled,tensing her shoulders.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by LEN KAGAMINE Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:38 pm

Tigerpelt stopped and turned. "Spiderfang, since you seem so tense on this, you lead a border patrol. Take that old fool, BangleBelly, and Stormcloud with you." He turned fully back to the path he was going for and left.
LEN KAGAMINE
LEN KAGAMINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:57 pm

"What? You think they'd go looking for him?" Probably. Snowpaw, as his name seemed to be, had been in camp for a while. Maybe they would be looking for him, maybe not. She wasn't completely sure on the matter.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:05 pm

Snowpaw hung his head.
"I do have a right to be punished. Foolish me. I don't even know what happened."

Amberstorm serveyed her son sternly. Was he even telling the truth?
"Snowpaw... You better not be seeing a she-cat or anything!" Amberstorm spat.

Snowpaw looked up.
"What? Mother, that's rediculous!" He wore a disgusted face.

Amberstorm snorted.
"Well, okay... But you better be telling the truth. I don't want Nightstar to kill you or something for betrayal." She stroked he daughter with her tail.
"Blackpaw, since I don't know who your mentor is, I believe you should get training. Come, I'll teach you some moves..." Amberstorm got to her paws, determined to do something useful. She wanted her spawn to be the greatest, most respected warriors some day.

Snowpaw was still surprised by his mother's suspision, and it took a while for the shock to fade. Then he looked to his father, who was padding away. The young tom sat next to the apprentice's den and waited for his punishment.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 pm

Spiderfang grumbled but went into the warrior's den to gather the warriors Tigerpelt had chosen for her. "C'mon you great lump. We need to patrol."she growled,prodding Bengalbelly in the side and then padding out of the den.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Bengalbelly let out a growl of pure annoyance. Of course he'd have to go to some patrol. Out of all the cat in this clan he was the one who had to go, and with Spiderfang of all characters! This was such a pain.

Reluctantly Bengalbelly got up from his bed and trudged out of the den. He stood next to his sister and Smallflower, anger strung on his face.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:38 pm

"We can catch Stormcloud on the way out."Spiderfang growled,stalking out of the camp. She turned back and smirked. "You comin' or not?" Then she padded into the forest,waving her tail mockingly. "Slowpoke."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Stormcloud!? He had to go with her too!? Bengalbelly sighed heavily and followed Spiderfang. He was too annoyed to care about her annoying attitude. He didn't want to be on this, not at all. He just wanted to sleep today.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Spiderfang headed out towards the border. "If she isn't out here she'll have missed the fun. I hope there is a ThunderClan cat trying to sneak over the borders."she said,smirking. She flexed her claws in anticipation. Then she looked back and grinned. She didn't like Bengalbelly. Not at all. He was annoying and rude. But she had to put up with him.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum