Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd)

2 posters

Go down

Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd) Empty Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd)

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 am

Goldenpaw sped through the slick moorland grass, soaked so bad water was starting to flood slightly. He got to the stream and looked for a cat he hasn't seen before. He scented the air and picked up the faint scent of the silver tabby back at camp. He followed it the way she came. He saw another cat where the scent stopped, but this cat looked faintly familiar...No way! It couldn't be... "Badgerpaw?" he called, hoping that cat responded.

"Goldenpaw!" he rushed up to his best friend. Even though they were from different clans, Badgerclaw always enjoyed being with Goldenpaw. He stood face to face with the golden warrior "Hey how's it going."

"Badgerpaw, get out of here or I'll chase you out. This is WindClan territory." he tensed, hoping he wouldn't have to use his claws.

"What? You haven't heard? I joined your clan." he looked at Goldenpaw, puzzled. Then he added, "It's Badgerclaw by the way."

Happiness and surpise mingled as they flooded through Goldenpaw. "That's great!" he jumped on the smaller tom. He stopped "Why were you out here though?"

"I was looking for a cat, the one the silver tabby was with." he nodded to the stream. "I haven't found the cat the she-cat was looking for though."

"That's what I was doing. Apparently, the cat we're looking for is called Darkwing." he returned to his work.

"A Clan name on an outsider?"

"Not likely, but possible."

"It's a waste of warrior name." he growled.

"Never the less, we still have to find this cat."

"If we must. I was following the stream, trying to pinpoint their scent." he pointed his tail toward a shrub by the stream. "That's as far as I got before you came."

"Great, we'll start from there." he sped over to the shrub and jumped the stream, easily. He found that the scent led to two boulder leaning on each other. It was an entrance to a cave.

"If I were that cat, I'd hide there." Badgerclaw caught up to Goldenpaw. He started forward before Goldenpaw could reply.

They both followed the scent into the cave.

"Hello?" Badgerclaw

"Is any cat in here? We're here to help." Goldenpaw added.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd) Empty Re: Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd)

Post by Falconwing Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:20 pm

guys for your info darkwing died a long time ago
Falconwing
Falconwing

Warning System : Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd) Empty Re: Looking for Darkwing (open to whoever knows what this topic means. xd)

Post by Falconwing Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 pm

i played another rpg and darkwing was killed so i made his son, falconwing
Falconwing
Falconwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:21 am

so what are they doing here? there is a cat there right?
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:40 pm

"There's no one here Goldenpaw, let's go." Badgerclaw suggested

"Hold on. Just give me one more moment. Hello? Is anyone there?" he shouted.

No answer.

"Okay, let's go." Goldenpaw replied, sad.

"Look, you tried. Now we just have to worry about the silver tabby back at camp." Badgerclaw condoled.

"I hope your right, Badgerclaw." Goldenpaw replied, still moping slightly.

They both walked back to camp silently. Neither of the two friends talked.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down