Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only)

2 posters

Go down

Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only) Empty Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only)

Post by Waffletail Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:06 am

Watertail walked in to the clearing. He sniffed the cold fall air. Clouds blocked out the sky and created a dark training hollow. Perfect for condition training. He waited for Golden paw to follow him.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Warning System : Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only) Empty Re: Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only)

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:32 am

Goldenpaw gently padded in the dark hollow. His goldenfur turned a darkginger. He rolled his shoulder one last time, trying to stretch his shoulder muscles. The fox fight yesterday had given him so good practice, but the fox had nicked him on the shoulder. Goldenpaw tensed, waiting for Waffletail to do something.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Warning System : Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only) Empty Re: Training Session with Goldenpaw. (Goldenpaw only)

Post by Waffletail Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:24 am

Watertail immediatley leaped on Goldenpaw batting with sheathed claws on his exposed belly. Watertail quickly shifted wait onto his back legs and leaped back circling Goldenpaw. ''You have to always be ready.'' He said
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:41 pm

"I am." Goldenpaw purred as he pawed Watertail's hind leg, his claws also sheathed, and tugged Watertail's leg down.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Watertail made his leg go limp while putting all force into the other leg launching out of the cats reach. Watertail relaxed his muscles and said ''That was good'' He said '' now lets try to unbalance me, dont worry i wont bite.'' Watertail said with a sly smile '' I will give myself some sort of disadvantage, then you charge at me, trying to unbalance me.'' Watertail discreetly put a little more wight on his left hind leg. ''Go!'' He meowed
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:41 pm

"No need to take it easy on my Watertail, I'm already bigger than you." he used his tail to show the height between the two before charging into Watertail's side while taking his tail and jaws to gently pull him over.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:26 am

Watertail hit the ground and rolled back up to his feet. He started purring. ''That was good, and i guess you are bigger than me'' He said comparing his size with Goldenpaw ''Lets try again. Remmember to use my disadvantage to your advantage.'' Watertail closed half of his left eye, to give him bad sight on that side. ''Go!'' He meowed again
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:43 pm

Goldenpaw leaped over Watertail to get onto his 'bad eye' side. "Seriously Watertail, I know all the tricks, all the moves, I think we're a fair fight by now." he mewed as he pushed onto Watertail's side to topple him over and pin him down.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:11 pm

Watertail laughed ''Get of me you big oaf, were a even fight because i gave myself those disadvantages, remeber who the mentor is here!''
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Goldenpaw released his mentor "Come on Watertail, let's try. Just me and you, no disadvanteges. Please?" Goldenpaw begged, he loved battle training, but was annoyed with newly apprenticed training. He was past that, far past it. He crouched down in a playful position. "Let's fight."
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:15 pm

''Ground rules!'' Said Watertail with a playful smile. ''Claws seathed, and i will use this as an assesment for you becoming a warrior, you ready?'' He asked playfully
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm

"Fine with me!" Goldenpaw mewed as he pounced upon his mentor and weaved under and between his mentor, he had to crouch because of his size, but he aimed blows on Watertai's legs and soft underbelly.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:36 pm

While Goldenpaw was under landing him blows, Watertail dropped all his weight onto the golden cat pinned him down with his front paws as he scraped the pinned body with his hind legs
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:39 pm

Goldenpaw couldn't help but let out a mrrow of laughter. "Good one Watertail." he chuckled as he pushed up on Watertai's body with his strong hind legs. Hoping to send him head over heels, Goldenpaw got up swiftly, heading towards Watertail to pin him down.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:49 am

Surprised by his apprentices strength, Watertail flew across the clearing and landed on his stomach seeing Goldenpaw rushing toward him, right before he got to him, Watertail jumped to his feet and leaped over the large Goldenpaw and twisted in air, landing on Goldenpaw's back ''You're so big i have to use moves that we usualy do on badgers!'' Said Watertail with a chuckle as he was trying to cling on to the cats back with seathed claws. Kind of hard.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:06 am

"I'm just feel bad your so small!" he happily taunted. He shook his pelt vigorously, trying to shake Watertail off. He jumped up in the air to add the power of his pelt.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Watertail flew off and landed on his feet. ''And i feel bad teaching you a lesson!'' He mewed circling Goldenpaw.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:26 pm

"What are you gonna do, oldtimer?" he spoke, fighting was so fun. Goldenpaw leaped onto his mentor, he flexed all his muscles, trying to make his weight greater.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Watertail easily dodged the tackling warrior ''Come on! I taught you better than that!'' He taunted flexing his muscles
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm

"Well, let's see what you got!" he yowled, batting himself toward his mentor's side. He hoped to go under his mentor's belly and fling him upwards by pushing up to his full height.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Watertail stopped and looked up ''Wait!'' He said ''Look at the sky, it looks like it's night, even though i cant see the sun, i got darker, we better get back to the camp, feel free to hunt on your way back.'' Watertail looked around. ''Go back to camp Goldenpaw, I'm going to go hunting.'' He started walking ''And goldenpaw, one more thing. Never make the first move'' He meowed over his shoulder.
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Goldenpaw sighed. He was having so much fun, only to be stopped by the dumb sun. He caught up to his mentor "If it's all the same to you, I want to go hunting." His training sessions were so few and so short. He wanted to do more, he had so much energy left.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffletail Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:30 pm

''No'' Replied Watertail blankly. ''You need to rest for your upcoming assesment.'' Watertail started walking again ''You can hunt on the way back''
Waffletail
Waffletail

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 pm

Goldenpaw hissed. The only reason he was ready for his assesment is because of all his training alone. Watertail had nothing to do with it, and now he was being sent back to camp like some kit. Great... He slowly made his way back to camp, catching three rabbits and a mouse.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down