Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored)

2 posters

Go down

Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored) Empty Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored)

Post by Member Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Bengalbelly walked into the Warriors den. Spiderfang was there, just the cat he was here for. He looked down at her, and her brooding. How annoying. He wasn't looking forward to the days of moping she'd do. Maybe she'll make a "It's not worth it," speech. Hmphf. This cat was simply pathetic, most of the time, all of the time. Honestly, sometimes he thought she was worse than Bramblepaw, but he dare not get too crazy. That was a whole different league over there.

"Spiderfang you mouse-brain, I don't get you. You seek out to kill someone and then you try to do something respectful."
Administrator

Warning System : Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored) WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored) Empty Re: Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored)

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:31 pm

"I can't help it. He was my kin. I watched him be apprenticed to my sister. It was the least I could do."Spiderfang mewed simply,looking up from her nest with reproachful amber eyes.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored) Empty Re: Torturing Spiderfang. (And I'm bored)

Post by Member Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:57 pm

"The least you could- Spiderfang, that doesn't make any sense at all. You set out to kill him, and he set out to kill you. Blaming you for the death of.... er.... Whatever that cats name was. And now you want to be respectful? That's pathetic. I never thought you'd be able to go through with killing him on your own, which, you didn't. But you do this? Yeah... you've basically proved me right on everything." He sat down, looking at her.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:05 pm

Spiderfang followed his gaze. "He blamed me for killing my sister and my own apprentice." She shook her head,shaking away memories. "If you hadn't interfered,I would have killed him easily. I knew he was going to die anyway,whether it be at my claws or at Nightstar's. I only wanted to be respectful because-"she cut herself off. Why had she done that? It wasn't clear and even she barely understood why.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:13 pm

"I doubt that," Bengalbelly growled, "you would have just froze up. You're a mouse-brain when it comes to killing other cats. You froze when we raided WindClan, and you would have froze now. Probably killed as well." He grunted. He didn't actually believe she could do a thing. "Because...? What? He felt like a brother? It was the right thing to do? I don't understand from what you're telling me, and so far, the explanation has been a bunch of excuses that sound like they're coming from the mouth of a kit."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:16 pm

"He was my nephew. I watched him grow up. I guess I...I just wanted what was best for him. But I hated him."Spiderfang shook her head again,knowing she sounded like an idiot. Then she shot a glare at him. "Tell me,Bengalbelly....would you be able to kill Clovernose? Especially now that she's going to have kits?"
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:36 am

Bengalbelly tilted his head at her question. "What reason do I have to kill Clover? I don't hate her." Well, he did for a while in his youth, but that was the past! Besides he got over it, and blamed ThunderClan. Since, in his mind at the time, being abducted by insane cats was perfectly logical.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 pm

"Then why would I kill my kin?"Spiderfang said,her voice holding no emotion what so ever.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:35 pm

"I don't know, you tell me. Or are you so idiotic you don't even have a reason? Honestly I thought you were mad because you were blamed for something, and wanted to kill them to prove yourself innocent. Not that smart of a plan." Bengalbelly was starting to doubt she had any reason for doing anything. Right now he was thinking she was blind and needed a reason to kill someone.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Spiderfang growled. "I don't really care much for you're idiotic questions,so leave me be."she snapped,putting her tail over her paws. All her grief was gone. She,unlike most cats,could handle that Runningblaze was gone. It wasn't like with Dovetail or Gorgepaw,because she hadn't seen them be murdered before her eyes. "You wouldn't be the first tabby to die beneath my claws."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm

"So... you're saying... you don't have a reason?" Bengalbelly tilted his head. "So you hate him, and attempted to kill him for.... Nothing? It's bad enough you failed, but... for no reason?" He grunted. maybe if she learned how to kill quicker she would have a reason. Maybe not, that philosophy didn't make much sense. Bengalbelly chuckled at her next statement. "Well, who would be the first? because I haven't seen you kill a single cat."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm

"You wouldn't be able to see him even if I wanted to show you. That cat-"again she cut herself off,so full of fury at even the thought of that cat. "He's the one that killed my sister,and then my apprentice. Dovetail was almost ready to have her first litter of kits when that mongrel killed her!" Spiderfang's snarl was full of such hatred and anger that it almost surprised her. "I ripped his throat out and tossed him in the WindClan border stream. I wish he had been a leader,so then I could kill him nine times. He didn't deserve the fast death I gave him."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down