Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nasty Little Message [CLOSED]

Go down

A Nasty Little Message [CLOSED] Empty A Nasty Little Message [CLOSED]

Post by Riber~ Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Whisperpaw lay down his grey head, the shallow dip comfroting it. The tom sighed, breathing slowing and within moments, he was plunged into darkness, a dark dream from above ...

Whisperpaw's footsteps made no sound, no echo, no crunch ... just a heard empty feeling; like a cold stone was buried in his belly. Something wasn't right. His dream was of dark pines trees, and looking up, he saw more of their hulking figures, outlined by nothing but blackness. Strangely enough, he felt like he'd seen this place ... maybe in another dream or a faraway memory. He shrugged off the shiver pouncing it's way up his spine and focused on what his dream was supposed to signify. Something told him to look over his shoulder so, catiously, Whisperpaw did. He jumped as sapphire eyes were focused on him, much like his own. They were captivating and somehow, they made him feel small and insignificant.

"Hello?" He called out quietly, wondering if the cat was going to shred his ears off. The next thing he knew, a beautiful she-cat padded from behind the bush, black in color. It wasn't really a 'padding' motion however, more a slink, a stalk in a more girl-like kind of way. She way she walked made Whisperpaw pull back, knowing that at any moment she could leap at him. When he looked back up at her ocean-blue eyes, they were nearly ... warm? Somewhat softer then before.

"Well hello brother. It's been a while." Whisperpaw took a double-take, not only because of the words she spoke, but the way she said it. It sounded like a song ... warm honey flowing from her mouth. Beneath that though, he could detect a venom. Finally swallowing the words she was saying, the tom gaped.

"You are no sister of mine. I know nothing of you." With that, a smirk played at her lips.

"Oh, but you do Whisperpaw. Don't you remember? I am Siren."

"I know of no Siren." His voice turned low, into a protective hiss.

"I'll always be your sister ... remember that ... you belong to the dark ... you belong to darkness ... it ... will ... claim ... you." 'Siren' said it with utterly slow; the words drowning out and fading as she began to fade away. Whisperpaw would not believe it. His sister's were in ThunderClan. Likely sleeping. Everything began dissapearing now, the forests and dark-lining; everything. He was in a dark spiral ... falling and falling.

Whisperpaw woke up with a jolt, panting harshly. Just a dream ... just a dream ...
But in his heart; he somehow knew it wasn't a dream, no matter what his brain said.

The fact was; he had recognized the silhouette of Siren ... known her dark scent ...
Riber~
Riber~
Administrator

Warning System : A Nasty Little Message [CLOSED] WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down