Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE)

+4
Edward
Naruto
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE)

Post by Member Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

OOC: I'm active you BUTT! *throws rocks at Flinty*

Kraze grunted. Well, he wasn't going. Oh well, he didn't care too much. Everyone would be too loud for him, way too loud. He liked the quiet anyways. He stood up and padded over to the Gammas den. Well, get should get some shut eye.

Dairo followed after Flint. He was going to the Gathering it seemed. What would he see there? Probably trees and cats, that seemed plausible. Eh, well, off he went!
Administrator

Warning System : Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE) - Page 2 Empty Re: Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE)

Post by Edward Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Pendragon got up quickly and shook herself, before padding after Flint. She glanced toward Alphonse briefly before she reached the camp entrance.

Ed rose to his paws and barked softly, "C'mon, brother." before going over to Farrow. Curling his lips in a grin, he said to the little kitten, "Behave, or I'll take off your paws and stick 'em on your head." Farrow scowled and poked his tongue out at the wolf as Edward left.
Edward
Edward
Administrator

Warning System : Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolvine Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:54 pm

OOC: I is active too >(
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm

Autumn followed after the other wolves,her head held high. "C'mon,Mud. You can't still be that hurt,"she whispered to her brother,who gave her a doubtful look. "Alright..."he muttered,standing up and padding alongside her.
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:08 am

(Meh is active!!!! Oh well!)
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Full Moon Announcement (LOOKY, WOLFCLAN PEOPLE) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2