Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He called me fox-dung so I did it...

2 posters

Go down

He called me fox-dung so I did it... Empty He called me fox-dung so I did it...

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Rain fell from the sky, making everything damp. Bengalbelly's brown fur was darkened now, making the stripes on his body and on his head barely visible. His green eyes were narrowed, making him look angry and threatening, not saying he wasn't angry. The right words may have been... slightly irritated.

Bengalbelly came to a stop and spun around to face his new apprentice, Bramblepaw.
His eyes narrowed more than they already were as he seemed to glare down at him. Let's just get this over with, he thought bitterly.

"What do you want to do, battle training or hunting?"

Last edited by Memberpaw on Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Administrator

Warning System : He called me fox-dung so I did it... WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

He called me fox-dung so I did it... Empty Re: He called me fox-dung so I did it...

Post by Noname Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:48 pm

"Battle training of course, Bengalbelly." snarled Bramblepaw, his temper having grown to new heights at the loss of his favorite eye. Though he was having a hard time seeing, he was determined to fight just as hard. Hollowpaw had no eyes and he was still training to become a warrior, even though he may have deserted the Clan to go off with Cloudpaw or something like it.
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

He called me fox-dung so I did it... Empty Re: He called me fox-dung so I did it...

Post by Member Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Bengalbelly swung out his paw towards Bramblepaw, coming on his blind side. He might as well start getting ready for those blind spots and such and so. Everyone would go for it. Hopefully the apprentice could already predict it.... If he wasn't such a mouse-brain.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down