Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigerstar is Here

Go down

Tigerstar is Here Empty Tigerstar is Here

Post by De Awesome Raven Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:37 pm

A shadow crept across from a bunch of ferns, the cat's paws barely touching the ground. Icy fire raged in his amber eyes, muscles rippling under his dark brown tabby pelt.

Tigerstar was here.
The great tabby warrior was here, and he was more enraged than ever. His plan for the domination of the forest had failed yet again, and he watched his clan grow, contempt flashing more and more in his eyes each and every time a cat fell victim to the grasps of NightClan.

"The fools think they could stop me... no, Tigerstar just plots, again and again, until this cat gets what he wants." a low growl rumbled in his throat, and his claws slashed a thick branch in half. He flashed his teeth, and gazed proudly at his clan.
"When NightClan grows bigger, we'll overpower that sissy clan, ThunderClan. Time and time again, those fools in that clan stopped my plans from working." the tabby let out a loud, deep snarl, black fire flaming in his eyes. "But, when we find yet another gap in the border that separates us from the living... those mousebrained warriors won't know what hit them."
The colossal dark tabby leaped on top of the great rock overlooking his proud, beautiful, blossoming clan. His eyes narrowed.
"NightClan will rule..."

OOC- ... I have no idea, just needed to introduce Tigerstar. xP Not one of my greatest role-plays... xD
De Awesome Raven
De Awesome Raven

Warning System : Tigerstar is Here WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down