Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Template

Go down

Character Template Empty Character Template

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun May 03, 2009 3:15 pm

FROM NOW ON, PUT YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME AND CLAN IN THE TOPIC TITLE
Example: Baloney, Baloneyclan

Name:
[Clan cats must have clan names]
Affiliate: [Clan, Loner, Rogue---If clan, put which clan it's in, If rogue or loner, put where it lives or if it's a nomad]
Rank: [Kit, Pup, Apprentice, Omega, Warrior, Gamma, Queen, Elder]

Looks: [Give a picture or description]
Personality: [Explain what your character acts like. Is he playful? Try to be detailed. At least 3 sentences]
Birth: [Is your character clanborn? If so, what clan? Or was he born a loner/rogue?]

History:[Tell about your character's history. At least 3 [size=15]DETAILED[/size] sentences.]
RP Sample: [Give us an example of how you RP. At least 5 descriptive sentences. For first bio only]

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Affiliate:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Looks[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Birth[/b]:

[b]History[/b]:
[b]RP Sample[/b]:

Last edited by ЯД√ΣҰ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 9 times in total
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Character Template WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Template Empty Re: Character Template

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 am

Here is an example.

Name: Redclaw
Affiliate: [Clan, Loner, Rogue] Thunderclan
Wolf

Looks:Character Template 800px-RedCat_8727
Personality: Very caring to others and loyal to his clan. He's always full of energy and often gets himself into trouble. He wants to be Thunderclan's leader some day.
Birth: Clanborn

History:In his first day out of the nursery, he had gotten in trouble twice. Whenever there's trouble in the clan, some cats think it has something to do with Redclaw from the start (And most of the time they're right). At his apprentice ceremony, he tripped and fell on his face.
RP Sample: The Thunderclan Leader straightened. "Redkit, it is time for you to earn you apprentice name." he said, his voice loud enogh to hear outside the camp. Redkit bounced up from where he sat. Finally! I can finally become an apprentice! No more sitting around the nursery for me! I can finally go--- blahhh!" He broke off as he tripped and fell on his face, the whole clan watching him. The clan burst out laughing at him, including his siblings, Snowpaw and Reedpaw. Redkit felt ashamed. Even the leader was laughing at him. I'm such a mouse=brain! Now Queens will say "Watch your step." to every stupid new apprentice! The leader went on. "Erm...Anyway, from now on until you recieve your warrior name, you will be known as Redpaw. Cloudfur! You have waited for an apprentice a long time now-" Redpaw heard a disappointed grunt from Cloudfur-"and now you will be Redkit's mentor. I know you will pass your strength and...er...wisdom to Redpaw and make him a great warrior of Thunderclan." Cloudfur and Redpaw touched noses, as so many new apprentices and mentors had done. This should be the best day of my life. But it was ruined! It's the worst day ever...all cause I fell! The clan chanted his new name.

(The RP sample doesn't need to be as long as that)

Last edited by ЯД√ΣҰ on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
Main Administrator

Warning System : Character Template WarningBar-Gloss1

https://warriorcatsclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Character Template Empty Re: Character Template

Post by ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Updated.
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ
ϟ ɅȻԐ ϟ