Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is legal, and not because I'm an admin. (Flashback Episode)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

This is legal, and not because I'm an admin. (Flashback Episode) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is legal, and not because I'm an admin. (Flashback Episode)

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:49 pm

"Then would she rejoin WindClan?" The question was blunt. Simple. Even though Vixenstep probably already knew the answer.
Naruto
Naruto

Warning System : This is legal, and not because I'm an admin. (Flashback Episode) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

This is legal, and not because I'm an admin. (Flashback Episode) - Page 2 Empty Re: This is legal, and not because I'm an admin. (Flashback Episode)

Post by Member Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:45 pm

"Couldn't you see when you saw her the first time? She'd never go back, not even if her life was on the line." Which, technically, it was right now, but did Cody know this? Nope. So, no matter how real his statement was, it was the closest thing to the truth. "You'd have a better chance a badger sharing its food," he mewed with a slight grin.
Administrator

Warning System : This is legal, and not because I'm an admin. (Flashback Episode) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 pm

"Oh would I?" Vixenstep's expression turned slightly amused. "I believe a even a badger would want to know the information I have. Only the Clans are privy of this knowledge."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 pm

"I'm sure a badger wouldn't even let you get a word in before it was on a rampage," Cody chuckled a little, but really he was interested. "Do you really have something important? Or is it a ploy?" He asked her seriously, a slight growl in his voice.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Vixenstep looked offended. "I may be a trickster, I may be annoying. I am not a liar." she meowed, rolling her eyes. Then she nodded. "Yes, it is important." Leaning in close, her whiskers quivering, she meowed, "The Clans are leaving the forest."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Cody twitched and ear when Vixenstep told him the 'secret'. "Oh," he mewed, "more food." He frowned a little. "I guess that's," he paused, "good news," he voices trailed off. That wasn't very good news at all! Yeah, eh'd have more food, but... really. That wasn't that good.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:42 pm

"This territory is dying. It can't support us any longer." The tortoiseshell she-cat looked down. "We've lost many cats. Especially in the earthquake. We've been giving all our food to the kits, but they're still starving."
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:49 pm

Cody looked around the area, it seemed more lifeless, more dull. It was like everything was faded now. It was a poor sight indeed, but he felt he had a hard time picturing it any different than what it used to be. "You clan cats are overreacting. The prey will come back, you just have to wait."
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 am

Her eyes grew sharp with hunger and pain. "We've waited too long!" she mewed. "If we stay any longer our Clan will die!" The skinny she-cat unsheathed her claws, staring angrily at the ground.
Naruto
Naruto

Back to top Go down

Post by Member Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:35 am

"Where are you all going to anyways?" He mewed, ignoring Vixenstep's little... episode. "Won't you all just run into more nothing?" That's what it seemed like. The clan cats were on some kind of suicide mission and he didn't understand it not one bit. It was crazy ans stupid.
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2