Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

+17
Bumblebee~*
zephyr
.:Jaywing:.
Swiftfire the nz Pac-man
Waffletail
Ace
Cheesles
DOCTA OCTAGONAPUS
Wolvine
Lynx
Snigger
kiwiattack
Goldenstorm
LEN KAGAMINE
Naruto
Riber~
21 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Wolvine Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:38 pm

Otterkit's eyes flashed angrily at Berrykit and Goldenstorm. Two cats of their clan has just died, and Shadowclan seemed more concerned than they did! And Minkfur was training him to know about herbs. Berrykit only knew what she had overheard, or what he had told her. And Goldenstorm was walking her along, chatting to her as if they where on a patrol and nothing was wrong, despite the ill omens and the fact that they where about to leave their home on a journey in which many would probably die. They might not even get anywhere as far as they knew!
Wolvine
Wolvine

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 8 WarningBar-Gloss4

Back to top Go down

Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 8 Empty Re: Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE)

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:44 pm

(All right, all right. You did good, Lynx, and you made me laugh. But I was bothered by the way you made Minkfur all the way. D: Alright. Everyone, ignore everything Minkfur said and did EXCEPT the ceremonial words. X3 I'm back now.)
Looking around now, it was a terrible sight. What had happened to the land in just so little moons amazed Minkfur. This wasn't normal. Minkfur's expression was replaced with a thoughtful, grim frown. There were patches of snow everywhere, draping the frozen, barren land. The once lush trees of ThunderClan were either broken apart or completely stripped of their leaves. Rain was starting to poar. Each drop that struck her face felt like a pinprick, a sharp, stabbing pain. Tears started to build in Minkfur's eyes from the pain, the winds that ripped the forsaken lands apart, and the emotional fires that were starting to tear her apart.
Minkfur looked to the black, cloud-draped sky. Minkfur had heard that one could see signs from StarClan in the sky. She saw the moon, a smudge of white surrounded by smog. The black clouds wafted across the moon. It was as if everything was gone. The tears started to make the edges of her eye fur wet, and the corners of her eyes grew ice cold. She looked to the ground, a patch cracked gray earth.
"Oh, SpiritClan... What on da righ' stormin' earth is hapenin' within dis StarClan?" Minkfur mumbled to the ground. She got to her paws, her bones aching. She suddenly realized that she was almost fifty moons. Minkfur was getting old. Her gaze hardened. She wasn't that old. She still felt that she had many moons to go, and she would spend the rest of them helping these Clans.
"Otter," She meowed, her voice cracking with sheer emotion as she spotted the young kit.
"Otter, do yeh see wha's happenin', too? We gotta leave." Minkfur suddenly felt aware of her heart beats. They came as a deep, resonating thud. Her eyes grew wide.
"Wait..." She breathed, looking to the sky. The moon had become uncovered again, as had a patch of the real sky. There shone five stars in a goose migrating formation, pointing... pointing to... To where they must go!
"Otter! Otterkit!" She exclaimed excitedly. She pulled him closer and pointed to the moon.
"Oh, Otter, see dem stars pointin'? I'm sure it'sh from StarClan! We ain't goin' in no unknown direction! Dey pointin' righ' over there!"
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 8 WarningBar-Gloss1
Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:54 pm

Goldenstorm managed to try and forget current happenings and found himself holding a weak smile on his muzzle. "Very good Berrykit, always remember that if you find anyone foolish enough to try and consume one of those berries. It's a round, yellow leaf. They're small, but they're potent." he mewed to her, remembering the time that he had yarrow leaves.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 pm

kiwiattack wrote:Robinpaw looked over to the place where Tigerblaze stood. The moonlight put his still form in soft relief. He was awake now, and that was good. He'd at least be able to make the journey. The only thing that had changed after he'd woken up had been that he could walk around. He didn't talk, or really show any signs of intellegence. Did he... Did he even remember her? She narrowed her eyes as she stepped forward to meet him. His emerald green eyes... How distant they were. "Tigerblaze..." she whispered, "Tigerblaze can you hear me?"

Tigerblaze stood still, unwavering, his eyes that were normally so bright and danced with the fire of life... well, that fire was extinguished now. He was empty... seemingly soulless. Even as the grey-and-red she-cat padded up to him, he could only stand there, still as stone, as wild thoughts rushed through his head. He was unable to voice them, in the waking world, at least. He could not see her, yet in his mind, she was what occupied the majority of his thoughts. His lips continued to move in silent speech.

Robinpaw... please... Sweetfur... don't... harm... Robinpaw... kill...
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 8 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 pm

On the very edge of the gathering place, there stood a stump. The stump was splintered and torn apart by the savage claws of the wind. Snow froze the trunk to the very core, preventing any spark of life. The frost shone blue against the blackness of the tree that had once stood tall. Its leaves were crushed into the ground, mixed with snow. The moon above was glowing a sickly gray. This night was not pleasant at all. The wind came down and blew up flurries of snow. They looked like sand storms, glittering with deadly beauty that could trap a cat’s very heart in its clutches. From the depths of the trunk’s blackened, snow-strewn roots flashed cold blue eyes, like the ones within the snow flurries.

Those eyes were cold, merciless, analyzing. The feline, fur of shining ivory splotched with the darkest black, as black as his frozen heart. Clans. He didn’t like them. He didn’t like anyone. The only cat he had ever truly felt close to had been his brother, but that had been way back then. He was grown up now. He didn’t need the older cats telling him what to do.
He had been born of a Clan, one that had gained fleeting power through mercilessness and whose history was stained with blood. The young tom had been raised on blood-shed, had been taught to kill without hesitation. Oh, he had mastered it all, but his Clan seemed very silly when he thought about it. His Clan had been full of freaks, maniacs, cats with the foolish taste for blood and revenge. He had never understood the point of this.
What he saw below was the result of many moons of disaster. A huge amount of cats, ranging from just born to at least seventy or eighty moons old, stood in the clearing, the old gathering place, ready to leave this territory. The young tom quite liked the territory, except for the fact that it bore no food. At least, no food that anyone could find but him. He knew something bigger was coming. Something better was about to arise. He liked that, and he couldn’t wait for the Clans to move out. Soon, everything would be his. He wanted power. He wanted to show his father what he could do, and some day, he would. He knew where DarkClan had gone, so finding them would be no trouble.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Location : Look into my eyes, and it's easy to see that one and one make two and two and one make three; It's destiny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Hazelspirit padded over to Minkfur, lookinh up in the direction she was. She could see the arro that she had talked about. She watched in wonder, Starclan really hadn't abandoned them.

"Silverstar, Redstar, Shadowstar, Littlestar," She mewed, ondering wether to say Smoketail or Smokestar. "Smoketail," Hazelspirit mewed decidedly. "If you may, I believe that Starclan is going to lead us on our journey!" She announced excitedly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 am

Robinpaw took yet another step closer to Tigerblaze. The look in his eyes was terrifying to her. The way he stood; so still and stony, unnerved her even further. "Tigerblaze," she whimpered. Just as the word escaped her lips a drop of rain plodded onto her nose. It wasn't a question anymore. She loved him, she loved him more than anything. He was her savior, yet now he was making her fall apart.

Terrakit sat off in a lonely corner. This was much better than pressing pelts with every cat under Starclan. The rain felt good on his long pelt.

Eaglekit was being Eaglekit and Frostkit was being Frostkit. .-.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:28 am

Lynxpaw padded over to Terrakit. "Hey," She mewed, in a friendly tone. But her calm appearance hid her fear. None of the cats knew where they were going, already 2 cats had died in the clearing, and more were sure to follow, if they said for even a minute longer.

Lynxpaw tried not to let the tiredness that clinged to her limbs, flow into her gaze as she smiled warmly at Terrakit. She knew the kit had always been a background type. Unlike her, that was outgoing and friendly. But that was not to say that Terrakit wasn't friendly, who knows? If you got through his shell, there was probably a kind hearted warrior.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:39 am

"H-hi, who are you?" Koikit mewed, her voice almost giving out. The rain started splattering on her torti pelt. Her minty orbs glowed in the dark, reflecting due to the weak moon. Koikit knew she had to act friendlier. Right now, she seemed spineless. She had to work on that.
"I'm Koikit." She mewed, sitting next to Terrakit.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:53 am

"His name is Terrakit," Lynxpaw mewed, turning towards the little kits. She was a pretty torti, and seemed very friendly. She smiled warmly, she would like to get to know a lot of cats in all the clans throughout the journey. I mean they may as well.

~

Hazel kept gazing at the moon, watching the stars that floated beside it, they were definitely from Starclan. She watched in awe as a shooting star zoomed across the sky, in the same direction the stars were pointing. It vanished almost as soon as it appeared.

The new Shadowclan medicine cats blinked as raindrops fell onto her face. She closed her eyes as the water sank into her pelt. Unlike cats, other then Riverclan, she didn't mind getting her pelt wet. She opened her eyes again, gazing at the moon.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:57 am

Koikit blinked in confusion at the she-cat's words. She knew Terrakit's name! So why was she...? Ohhhh. Koikit thought. She felt like burying her face in the ground, but that would have been painful.
"Oh, no, no, I know his name. What about yours?" Koikit mewed, her tail flicking. She wanted to appear casual. Perhaps she didn't need to, for perhaps she could pass off as scared because of the journey.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:02 am

"Hey," came Terrakit's reply. Terrakit glanced at the two che cats as they discussed names.

OOC: Sorry for shotness, kinda tired. and drained and tired... x-x
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:54 am

OOC: Don't do 250 damned situps then. XD

Stony silence was all that greeted Robinpaw. Even as the rain fell and began to dot Tigerblaze's pelt, he stood. The rain dripped from his head and fell into his eyes, onto his nose. Nothing would stir the tabby tom.

Robinpaw, Robinpaw, Robinpaw...

--

Joypaw felt as if she would retch. Eaglekit was standing just a few fox-lengths away. She felt as if her heart would rip in two all over again if she tried to talk to him, so she dragged her paws further away from him. If he or Darkkit saw her and tried to talk, she would probably break down. Romance wasn't really all that great.

--

Riverbreeze was still standing there, doin' nothing important.

--

Ravenfeather was still being a butt. She has no future.

--

"Oh, okay then." Sunnyfern muttered. "I think Riverbreeze is calling me. Sorry, Platy... Platypusface." She turned quickly and left the ridiculously puffy tom behind. Eugh! She tried to imagine what it would be like if her pelt was like that. Ick. Not a pretty sight.

--

Pinefrost stood beside Bluesong, barely able to contain his excitement. I'm going to be a father I'm going to be a father I'm going to be a father I'm going to be a father...!

--

Cherrypaw stood amongst the FireClan cats. She stood there, quite unsure of what to do. Her tortoiseshell pelt gleamed in the moon's light as she shifted uncomfortably amongst what seemed like all the cats in the forest. She lifted her muzzle to the sky and stared at the moon. This whole journey thing was confusing. And terrifying. But most of all, it was exciting. What would the journey bring?

Something tiny and wet dropped from the sky and onto her nose. The lithe she-cat blinked her heterochromic eyes in surprise. It's raining... She thought blankly. Where's Brightpaw? Fernpaw? (Is it Fernpaw? Anyways...) Lacepaw? Phanto-

Cherrypaw shook her head angrily. Why would she care where Phantompaw was. He was annoying as a tick. Stupid, arrogant tom. Yet she couldn't get that day's fight out of her head. Hmph. He can think what he wants, I don't need anyone to stand up for me! I can fight just fine on my own. I'll show you, Phantompaw. I'll show you if it's the last thing I do!
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Melodypaw padded up to her sister, obviously down in the dumps. She licked her sister ears kindly, hoping it would cheer her up, "Whats wrong?" She mewed quietly and reassuringly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberstorm Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:01 pm

The moon's light turned her fur silver. Her green eyes glowed a strong amber in the moonlight. Her sdes were tindged with a cold sensation, accompanied by the burning sensation in her stomache. She knew that the Clans would get through this. They had to. She bowed her head in contemptment, but then that feeling was blasted to the stars in a milisecond. Crowpaw got to her paws, she was ready to leave. She spotted Cherrypaw's torti pelt despite the rain.
"Hello, Cherrypaw. Though we've never really talked... How are you?" Crowpaw mewed.
Amberstorm
Amberstorm
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

OOC: ZOMG SNOWPAW'S BACK *Spazz*

Curseflight growled in aggravation. All these cats.... And she could kill not one. Not one of these foolish, miserable excuses for Clan-cats! Her crimson eyes flashing, the skinny she-cat growled before taking a seat in a corner farther from the other cats. Not as far as she'd like but oh well. She'd deal with it.

She could still taste the blood on her maw from her most recent kill. A cat named... Eh... What was his name? Something foreign sounding. Ah yes! Arrowstrike. Poor 'ol Arowstrike had just happened to be hunting alone when a lustful mood overcame the WindClan she-cat. Even though they were Clanmates....

Peh. What did she care? All he was going to do was rot in this starved, iced-over land they called a home. They all were.

Curseflight didn't even blink when her Clan's leader, Wolfstar, died, granting Smoketail leadership. Maybe I should kill him before he brings even more havoc to WindClan. she contemplated, feeling her fur itch from a particularly wrathful flea. She batted lightly at the spot, situated right on her ear. With a satisfied smirk, she examined her claws.

A tiny dot was speared on the tip of one of the silver talons, legs flailing wildly as it fought to live. Disgust filled her for an instant, twisting her face. How pathetic. This creature knew it was going to die, and yet it still fought? She pressed her paw to the ground, squishing the errant insect into the soil.

He cannot recieve his lives now, without making WindClan seem weak, she thought, her mind filling with images. ThunderClan was the strongest here, though it hurt her Clanborn pride. They were filled with fat kittypets and loners that would sit on their enemies and suffocate them with their huge clumps of thick fur. No fighting instinct what-so-ever. But the cats that were born in the forest that resided there... They were a force to fear.

Contempt made her twitch her whiskers as she gazed at a reddish-brown tom, his fur stinking of rain and enemy Clan-scent. Then her eyes roamed again, to a fat tortoiseshell queen taking care of three poor, unfortunate kits. ThunderClan was strong, but too sentimental. They cared too much for their injured.

If they couldn't handle a fight, if they lost, wouldn't they much rather die? There is no worse insult to a Clan than to have warriors that bore the scars of battles they'd lost. Eventually their Clan would die because of a simple mistake. A slip of the claw.

If Smoketail left to get his lives, ThunderClan could take over WindClan. Maybe. If RiverClan, ShadowClan, and FireClan stood back, WindCan might win. But....

Statistics started forming in her tactical mind, and she crouched down, eyes shining ruby in the faint moonlight. Soon there will be no Clans....

OOC AGAIN:
Wow. Who knew I could get that much muse.... XD
Naruto
Naruto

http://Wajas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:13 am

All of Lynx' cats waited for the journey to FINALLY start.

ooc: I want rp properly again, let's move >.<
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Redstar padded away from the rest of the leaders. "Let's get a move on. That storm could break at any moment." With a flick of his tail he led the bajilion cats northward.
Ace
Ace
Main Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Swifttalon Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:32 pm

ooc: im so friggin' late... so meh kittehs do what they do best... did we alresdy leave?
Swifttalon
Swifttalon

Warning System : Time to go... (YEAH POST HERE) - Page 8 WarningBar-Gloss3

https://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noname Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 pm

OOC: We left a week ago....
Noname
Noname
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8