Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!]

2 posters

Go down

Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!] Empty Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!]

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 am

Bluesong leapt up the arch, her claws finding there way perfectly into nooks and cranny's in the old structure. Soon, she had made her way to the top. She sat down, breathing a little faster then usual. She looked out over the forest, smiling at its beauty. She opened her mouth letting all the scents overwhelm her.

Out of all the scents, Bluesong recognized one. She looked down just in time to see her mate of three moons below her. "Come on!" She called with enthusiasm. They had been soo busy with Warrior duties recently that they hadn't spent much quality time together, since their night at the beach. Bluesong smiled at the thought.

She braced herself for a surprise attack and backed away just incase. Knowing Pinefrost, it would be something he would do. She giggled, she was ready, and he hopefully didn't know.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!] WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!] Empty Re: Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!]

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:21 am

OOC: Your signature is bugging the crap out of me. Like... UGH. >> And how can they have been mates for three moons if they're leaving? XD Whatevs... we'll pretend the thread was three moons ago :3

Pinefrost was enjoying a well-earned break outside of camp. His paws took him to the arch, a rather scenic part of the forest that he was proud FireClan owned. But wouldn't it be gone soon? He sighed. Well... today was a good day to relish it, before they left it for good.

He parted his jaws; he had a sudden inspiration to catch something. He felt like he needed to do something other than brood about leaving the forest. He picked up the scent of vole and extremely stale fox, but other than that... wait. Another scent drifted past his scent glands. He smiled. He would know that scent anywhere.

Padding up to the base of the arch, he leapt up easily and grappled against the bumpy surface with unsheathed claws. His long limbs allowed him to climb up easily. "Bluesong!" He called happily, finishing his climb. She looked beautiful with the way her fur was gleaming in the sunlight, the way her deep blue eyes sparkled. He realized how much he'd missed her over the past few moons. They only managed to have a few stolen moments together, along with having their nests in the warrior den side by side. Other than that, they didn't have any real time together. Patrols weren't usually on their side, either.

OOC: I FLIPPIN' POSTED. NOW WILL YOU SHYADDUP? e.e
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!] Empty Re: Time Skip... [Bumblehface and MWA only!]

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:35 pm

"I'm so glad that we could meet up today! Luck hopefully is on our side again." Bluesong mewed, licking his cheek. She began to think about their last outing together. She remembered how they talked about kits. She wondered how she could bring it up into conversation...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:02 pm

OOC: AND WAIT JUST A MINUTE... *slaps the Bumblehface* That's not my nickname. >>

"Again." He echoed, smiling and giving her a quick, affectionate rasp over the ear. "It sure has been a... hectic moon, huh? With more to come..." He shook his head. Things would just get crazier with the journey ahead. He wondered what their new home would be like.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 am

"Your right. I don't want to be kept away from you again, like in the past moons." Bluesong mewed. "You know what would bring us together?" She hinted.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:34 am

He shook his head. At least they would have all the time they wanted together on the journey... right? He frowned when Bluesong asked another question. "No... what?" Something had been nagging in the back of his mind, something he knew was, or would be, a big part of him. And yet he'd forgotten it, somehow.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 am

"I was thinking, remember how last time we talked properly, we talked briefly about kits?" Bluesong insisted. Her blue eyes full of trust.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:39 am

Pinefrost wracked his brains. Oh, right! "Yes, I remember." He mewed cautiously. Was she hinting something? He felt his ears flush with embarrassment for even thinking it. No way...

OOC: Museless. XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:06 am

"I was wondering if, maybe we could you know, have kits." Bluesong mewed nervously.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:07 am

"Do you even have to ask?" He murmured lovingly, twining the ends of their tails together. Of course, kits!
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:16 am

OOC: O.o

Bluesong smiled, although she was a little startled. She sat down, licking his check rhythmically. She purred loudly.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:17 am

OOC: ANYWAYS... now what? XD
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:20 am

OOC: Another timeskip, you know, afterwards.

Bleusong stood up. She licked her chest, smoothing her fur. She then leaned over to help her mate.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 am

OOC: Shure. XD And I'm muse-dead.

Pinefrost smiled and got up. He rasped his tongue over his fur to smoothen it out, purring when Bluesong helped him.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:28 am

"We better get back..." Bluesong mewed, when her fur looked good.

MUSHLESSSHHHHH
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:44 am

"Your fur always looks good, Honeycakes." Pinefrost winked. He loved using his mind reading skills. Especially around those hawt she-cats at the club.

PAHAHAHA.

Pinefrost finished licking down the last tufts of fur before lifting his head. "Yeah." He smiled.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm

"YOU'VE BEEN AT THE STRIPPER CLUB AGAIN HAVEN'T YOU???!!!" Bluesong yowled. She leapt up at batted his cheek hard. "B****!" And ran off.

"So, we better get back now..." She mewed.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down