Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song of the frost (Cheese&Honey)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Song of the frost (Cheese&Honey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Song of the frost (Cheese&Honey)

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:11 am

Bluesong just stared lovingly back. She blinked as he turned. She paused and then followed him out of the water, make sure she was a fair distance before shaking the water from her coat.

Bluesong padded back over to Pinefrost, licking him, and helping him to get the water out of his coat. She flicked her ears and licked her own chest. Swallowing reluctantly as the salty taste of sea water hit her throat.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Warning System : Song of the frost (Cheese&Honey) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Song of the frost (Cheese&Honey) - Page 2 Empty Re: Song of the frost (Cheese&Honey)

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13 am

Pinefrost shook his pelt out before licking the remnants of the salty water out. He purred as he felt Bluesong's rough tongue rasping over his fur. "Thanks!" He mewed before leaning over to help her as well.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:15 am

"Right back at you..." Bluesong smiled warmly at her mate. She didn't want to go back to camp yet, despite the darkening sky. She didn't like to be rushed, and was still quite content here. She lay down and curled up with Pinefrost. "Why don't we just stay here the night?" She whispered.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:40 am

"Sure!" He grinned widely, before frowning. "Our Clanmates won't be worried, will they?" He honestly wanted to, but he was worried about the Clan... oh, what the heck. They were leaving anyways, weren't they? They could sacrifice one night...
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 am

"Oh it'll be fine, I'm sure," Bluesong mewed, looking up into the sky, the stars were just beginning to wake up. The moon was large and bright. "Its the perfect night..." Bluesong mumbled to herself.

OOC: Is it too early for them to you know, get the kits....
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 am

OOC: Yeah. They like... just realized they like each other, it's even a bit early for them to be mates. XD But... f you like, I guess. :L

Pinefrost lifted his nose to the sky. The blue was darkening to an inviting navy, and twinkling lights were beginning to appear. Maybe this was StarClan's way of telling them that they were watching them, or maybe they were just beautiful lights to illuminate the night sky. He didn't know. All he knew was that he would spend the night outside of camp, with his twu wuv :3rue love.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:08 am

OOC: Your right, they could like have another night away and thats when you know...

Bluesong looked back down at her new found love. She looked into his eyes and they too twinkled like the stars. It was as if they were stars. She licked his cheek affectionately and snuggled closer to him. Looking up once again.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:10 am

OOC: :X Yuh. And I'm muse-dead, so I'll edit this post when I'm ready to post :DD

Pinefrost lay his tail across Bluesong's. And just lay there in complete bliss. Lay there for so long that the author grew tired of Cheese forcing her to post and switched windows to watch more anime.

When the episode ended, the author frowned. That was a sad ending. She thought. Then she slapped her muse until it was a little bigger. The tip of Pinefrost's tail twitched. What was that? He wondered. Just then, a tiny golden spark flew past his face. A firefly! Then two, then three. They lit up the air around the lovers, basking them in a warm yellow light. It was absolutely perfect.

Last edited by Bumblebee~* on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:37 am

Bluesong followed the Fireslies with awe-lit eyes. She blinked, this night just kept getting more and more perfect. She licked his ears fondly. "Its getting late, we better get to sleep." She mewed curling up beside her mate. Wether he chose to sleep now was his choice...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:41 am

Pinefrost smiled, then his jaws opened in a tremendous yawn. "Good idea, Bluesong." He murmured, wrapping his tail around the both of them. He put his head down on his paws and let the soft trilling of the crickets lull him to sleep.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2