Do not register here. Register at http://warriorscatsrpg.forumplatinum.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raining cats and dogs

+2
Lynx
Snigger
6 posters

Go down

Raining cats and dogs Empty Raining cats and dogs

Post by Snigger Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Soulpaw trudged through the wet forest in ThunderClan territory. It was raining again. Actually raining was an understatment, it was as if a whole ocean was being dropped to the ground. Her fur had gotten soaked long ago and her water was constantly running off her pelt. There had been no sign of prey, actually there had been no sign of life besides herself. She was padding through the mud when she ran right into a tree. She jumped back in surprise because she hadn't even seen it through the thick sheet of rain. She slipped under a nearby bush, but went out no sooner because it didn't shelter her from the rain at all. "What a rainy day," she sighed.
Snigger
Snigger

Warning System : Raining cats and dogs WarningBar-Gloss1

Back to top Go down

Raining cats and dogs Empty Re: Raining cats and dogs

Post by Lynx Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:13 am

Blazesong sniffed the air and the ground an found a fresh scent trail of Soulpaw. It was very faint, because of the rain, but as a trained warrior she knew how to follow it.
So there she padded through the forest, nose on the ground and not long after found the small apprentice infront of a bush.
She said nothing, just said down beside her wet apprentice.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Another day full of rain and no sign of the sun coming out. How typical. Joypaw stretched her limbs and trotted into the forest, her pelt getting more and more soaked by the second. Great, just when my sneezing stopped. She sighed and broke into a run, as if running faster would make the rain fall slower.

Just then, she made out the shape of a dappled cat in front of her. Soulpaw? She let a small smile curve the lips as she bounded up to the form.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Warning System : Raining cats and dogs WarningBar-Gloss2

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:18 pm

I shouldn't be here... Darkkit thought to himself. His green eyes glistened as he glared at the cats through the branches of the bush he hid in. He made sure the wind was blowing in his favour so that none of the older cats would smell him.

He crept forward, his whole body filled with uncertainty. He pushed through the branches of the bush he currently hid in. He then proceeded to a large tree. The canopy was low and thick. He scrambled quietly up the trunk. He adjusted his position, checking the wind again. Yes... He thought as relief flooded over him.

He watched as Joypaw bounded towards Soulpaw. If only she would prance over to me, He thought with dispair. I'm too young, she'll never like me...
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwiattack Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Eaglekit crashed through the undergrowth, not really caring whether anyone heard or saw him. He was in a foul mood, a thing uncommon to him. For some reason he was angry, angry at everything. This is what Robinpaw must feel like all the time. He scraped at the growing pile of dead leaves carpeting the forest floor, the feel of the cool wet leaves seemed to soothe him a little. Eaglekit wriggled his nose, someone was near. Opening his mouth to follow the scent he tracked it like a piece of prey. His nose led him to a dense tree. "I can smell you up there," he called rather loudly.
kiwiattack
kiwiattack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:03 am

Blazesong's ears pricked as he heard some voices. She stood up and followed it and found Eaglekit. The she followed Eaglekit's eyes and saw Darkkit. She sighed. "Darkkit, Eaglekit, what are you doing here? You'll get sick if you are outside in this weather!"
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 am

Joypaw stopped short and whipped around, hearing Eaglekit's loud call, followed by Blazesong's lecture. Those kits... she thought to herself before reminding herself that she wasn't much older than them, probably less than a moon. Feeling a sudden pang of sympathy, she trotted over to them. "It's okay, Blazesong." She mewed in her usual soft, calm tone, shrugging. "They were out here with me, and they're sheltered in the trees." Her gaze flicked towards Darkkit, before lingering on Eaglekit with the same question in her eyes.

What are you doing out here?
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

Darkkit gave Eaglekit a menacing glare as he leapt from the tree, landing upon the kits back. He roughly pushed the kit to the ground before jumping off and growling at the younger kit.

Then Darkkit looked around at Joypaw, instantly ashamed at what he had done, and especially in front of her. Darkkit looked Joypaw in the eyes. They clearly showed he didn't want to answer.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 am

The grey tabby she-cat curled her lip at Darkkit’s behaviour towards Eaglekit. “We were just about to head back to camp anyways.” She mewed, letting the lie slide through her lips as easily as RiverClan fish as she fixed a solid stare on Darkkit

She waved her tail to the other two tomcats and headed back in the camp’s direction, having no intention to return to that dreadfully boring place. She just hoped they would follow along so that none of them would get in trouble.
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 am

Darkkit took one look at Joypaw and held his glare. He flicked his ears with sadness at the way she curled her lip. He could feel distain gripping him. He looked around the other cats. He gave Joypaw one more lasting look before bounding past her.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 am

"Take good care of them, Joypaw.", Blazesong called behind the apprentice. Then she turned and took her position beside Soulpaw again. She looked at the young cat as she still sat there in the rain. Blazesong said nothing and waited for her apprentice to say what's bothering her.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 am

Soulpaw was completely out of it. Finally she snapped back into reality and asked, "Was that Joypaw?" She rose to her paws and looked at the retreating figures. She apologized, "Sorry Blazesong, I promise I'll clean out the elder's den when I get back." She sped after her friend and the two kits. She slid up next to Joypaw and breathed, "Sorry, I was out of it." Her gaze flittered over at the kits, both who were about the same size as Soulpaw, being that she was small framed. "What are they doing out here? Kits aren't allowed out of camp," she asked Joypaw.
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:10 pm

"It's alright." Joypaw shrugged and smiled, before returning to her more serious tone. "And I was thinking the same thing." She glanced at Darkkit, who had bounded off ahead, his ears kinked with sadness for some reason. Figuring it was just because Eaglekit and Blazesong had caught him, she padded up beside him, self-conscious about the fact that he was actually bigger than her. "Darkkit? What were you doing out here?"

Last edited by Bumblebee~* on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenstorm Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:08 pm

Whitekit had been sneaking about, too sly to be caught. For now, she was in a tall pine, watching the whole thing. She stifled a giggle as she say Darkkit throwing a fit.
Goldenstorm
Goldenstorm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheesles Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:38 pm

As the camp came close, Darkkit veered away in a different direction. He just kept running, despair racing through him. He could feel tears coming to his eyes.
Cheesles
Cheesles

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumblebee~* Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Joypaw darted after the tom, feeling despair coming off him in waves. When he veered away from camp, she turned around and looked apologetically at Soulpaw. "I'm sorry, I'll just see where he's going. See you later!" She called over her shoulder before darting off to find Darkkit.

Where is he? Why did he run off?

OOC: Making new thread now X3
Bumblebee~*
Bumblebee~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 am

Blazesong was stunned. SHe didn't want Soulpaw to clean the elders. She just wanted to share times. Now she was left alone in this rain. She stood up, her tail dropped and headed back for camp.

Luckykit had followed Whitekit out of camp. She hid in a bush near Whitekit's as she saw her brother running away. She jumped out of her bush, wanted to yell 'Darkkit wait!', but her brother wouldn't probably hear it. So she just ran, ran behind him to find him. He was her big brother after all.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 am

Soulpaw stood getting more drenched in the pouring rain. She was completely alone because everyone else had run off. She saw Blazesong heading back to camp and she dashed over to her mentor. She hesitated, "Hypothecially, if this apprentice loss their denmate and two kits, what would you do? Hypothecially of course."
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 am

Blazesongs eyes widened. "What's with Joypaw, Darkkit and Eaglekit?", she mewed. "We got to find them!" She eyed her apprentice. "You know, hypothecially, these three have just passed and said they were going home. Hypothecially they were an apprentice and two kits, so it's obvious who you're talking about. Hurry now!" She darted into the forest as if a lightning bolt was about to hit her.
Lynx
Lynx

Back to top Go down

Post by Snigger Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:00 pm

Soulpaw laid her ears flat. "Sorry," she murmured before dashing after Blazesong.

MUSE SHOT DEAD WITHOUT ZERO WARNING
Snigger
Snigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down